darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Beware though, I wanted to see the event again where Amy tells you she's leaving the island through my phone, but after I was done replaying the event, Amy had indeed left the island again. So the replay feature is very realistic :D
(Though it did give me the opportunity to invite another girl to the island again for a little while, which allowed me to work on seeing all events/appointments/scenes, so I'm not gonna complain).
Oops - it was a bug, just fixed it :)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I still have some unfinished achievements with her
can you get them all of you did things differently?
All scenes/achievements/events (excluding content related sexting in some case) can be finished in the current version.
If you miss some underground lab stuff, you will probably have to load a previous save and run the story again.

Stoshio

May 30, 2021
Playing for a very long time.
I never got Yvette sex scene when she visited at night. Only blowjob. Pre Guide.
Tried sending her away a couple of times without success.
This time Sent Natasha away as a test. No dice. Maybe not replayable?

Same with Ivy. never get bump event after first time. Have not sent Faye away tho.

Saw a post by puppet master where he was late getting Jennifer's swimsuit. Maybe this has been resolved.
I had the exact thing happen to me.
I sent ally home thought I had lost it.
Invited her back. After sdome time got an invite from her to model the suit.
Voila. Got the achevement. :)

I will never get her teen pictures. Need 2 all time trophies.
Haven't had her on the Island very much and other girls have large all time trophy totals.
Would have been nice if it were weekly trophies, imho.

One thing that irks me. I now get a girls stats staying until I turn it off.
This is for pointing at a girl or pointing to an initmate selection.
Maybe I missed something.

Reactions: bogeyparr

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Playing for a very long time.
I never got Yvette sex scene when she visited at night. Only blowjob. Pre Guide.
Tried sending her away a couple of times without success.
This time Sent Natasha away as a test. No dice. Maybe not replayable?

Same with Ivy. never get bump event after first time. Have not sent Faye away tho.

Saw a post by puppet master where he was late getting Jennifer's swimsuit. Maybe this has been resolved.
I had the exact thing happen to me.
I sent ally home thought I had lost it.
Invited her back. After sdome time got an invite from her to model the suit.
Voila. Got the achevement. :)

I will never get her teen pictures. Need 2 all time trophies.
Haven't had her on the Island very much and other girls have large all time trophy totals.
Would have been nice if it were weekly trophies, imho.

One thing that irks me. I now get a girls stats staying until I turn it off.
Maybe I missed something.
For Yvette night scene fuck, you must chose the right dialogue/choice options, I don't remember which tho.
Natasha night fuck, go sleep before the night bar close and be sure to have done all of her previous scenes.
Aly trophies: kiss her, hug her, make her win wet tshirt context, grope her etc.
Ivy breast dump: the cool down is huge but if you got Ivy breast bump it should unlock Faye breast dump.

"One thing that irks me. I now get a girls stats staying until I turn it off.
Maybe I missed something"

I don't understand what you mean.

Stoshio

May 30, 2021
Monsieur X
I can't get Yvette to visit at night. Only got it when she was on the Island the first time.
Thought Natashia night scene was getting in the way so I sent her away. Not working.
Looks like a one time thing.

Same with Ivy,
Did all the stuff the first time and got the bump event.
Faye and natasha's events I seem to get all the time.

Tried the Aly weekly thing but didn't seem to work.
My task is for 2 all time trophies.

OK. Before i point to a girl her stats come up but go away when I quit pointing at her.
Now it stays until I point at the girls at the top of the screen.
Same If I do intimate acts.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Monsieur X
I can't get Yvette to visit at night. Only got it when she was on the Island the first time.
Thought Natashia night scene was getting in the way so I sent her away. Not working.
Looks like a one time thing.
It's not a one time thing and are not mutually exclusive. Point of fact, I got Yvette and Natasha on the island and got their night scene randomly. They are random events, maybe you are impatient, I don't know.
Go to sleep before the night bar close.
Same with Ivy,
Did all the stuff the first time and got the bump event.
Faye and natasha's events I seem to get all the time.
You lost me there, there is no Natasha breast bump.
If you unlocked Ivy breast dump, Faye breast bump will happens. Again, it's random when you go to one loc to your room (or vice versa I don't remember).
Tried the Aly weekly thing but didn't seem to work.
My task is for 2 all time trophies.
You're doing something wrong, it's not bugged.
Kiss, hug, grope, flash tits, make her win butt and shirt contest.
OK. Before i point to a girl her stats come up but go away when I quit pointing at her.
Now it stays until I point at the girls at the top of the screen.
Same If I do intimate acts.
You don't seem to understand how the watch work. Hover mouse on a girl, stats show, move your mouse, stats hide unless you lock a girl stats.

Re read the guide, I think every thing is explained.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

teuni67

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 1245815

Action to visit a girl gets an update (0.3.1 preview)

Hello guys and gals,

the selection screen when you visit a girl gets an upgrade.
If you have hacked the girl's sub dermal implant to level 3, and know her location, the girl selection screen will show a small icon that indicates if she's in her room (green icon) or not (white icon with a red cross).
If you haven't hacked her sub dermal implant to level 3 yet, a question mark is shown to indicate that her location is unknown to you.

Stay safe everyone!
darkhound1

Hello, I have a question that does not work very well with translating, maybe someone will have a good tip. But the question is a different one, does it come with the characters for the girls or is that because I don't have these characters. lg

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hello, I have a question that does not work very well with translating, maybe someone will have a good tip. But the question is a different one, does it come with the characters for the girls or is that because I don't have these characters. lg
It doesn't work well with translation. Your question is not understandable.
What you ask, not clear.
Edit: when you clic on button 1623708690580.png the visit girl interface will be better.

Last edited:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
If you want to transfer your old save files, you will have to locate them on your old computer. If you have a Windows system, they can likely be found in the following folder (that is what it is like on my system):
"c:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"
In that directory, there should be a folder starting with "Island-" followed by a long number. In there, you will find lots of ".save"-files. If you are not able to find them, search your computer for all files of that type (*.save).

On your new Computer, I would recommend to first install the game and then save one file. Then, again, locate the folder where that ".save"-file is stored. Finally, transfer all your old save files to that folder.

I have never done this myself. But this is generally how it should work.
On Windows, isn't it enough to get the Saves folder inside the Game folder?!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
On Windows, isn't it enough to get the Saves folder inside the Game folder?!
That will work (putting the Saves folder inside the games folder), but as I understand the mechanics of the game, following BDMick's instructions will provide you with your Saves in the first place the game looks for the information. In other words, first it looks for Saves in C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ and if nothing is there it will then look in the Games folder for a Saves folder, then it will create the above folder under your AppData.

*Edit: What Monsieur X said in more words.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
That will work (putting the Saves folder inside the games folder), but as I understand the mechanics of the game, following BDMick's instructions will provide you with your Saves in the first place the game looks for the information. In other words, first it looks for Saves in C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ and if nothing is there it will then look in the Games folder for a Saves folder, then it will create the above folder under your AppData.

*Edit: What Monsieur X said in more words.
Words are words and they contain their own power but in some case the less is better unless requited.
Then again, it doesn't hurt to be explicit either.
See, this very post. I said a lot and nothing.
That is Jack Dan for you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island somewhere in the Pacific...

She said what?!??!

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Wow
Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Bantry don't summon the Xav after midnight, result can be erratic, posting random and reasoning defying the 4rd dimension

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Stoshio

Aly wanting the all time trophies is hard!
She wants 3, so you must already have 1.
The easiest to get is Hug/Kiss & Mast. Queen.
From now on, when you see Aly do the hug action & then the kiss action. Do not hug or kiss any other girl, but esp. the current leader. Masturbate only to Aly.
After a week of this, see where she is by checking the trophies in your phone. Hopefully the top row will have 3 gold trophies. Show her this while you sit on the sunbed with her, and she will reward you.
Good luck! And after you earn this reward she will pose topless for you. Make her do it with both swimsuits because you've earned it.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes