cltbrewcrew9

Jun 30, 2017
Infinite loop error can be caused by many things it seems.
Not sure what it could be.
But, try updating your game to the last version 0.3.0.1 (link in the first post).
Are you using the compressed version ?
I thought I had it to 3.0.1 but didn't. Still got the error in the same spot once I updated though. And no, I'm not using the compressed version either. I'll throw a save file out there and on discord for possible recreation

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.1 - development news (updated 14. of June 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.1).

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.0.0.
The next main release is 0.3.1 which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.0.0 to 0.3.1.0 has:
113 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • Heather gets an event in the MC's room, where she asks to use the MC's shower --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette gets an event in her room, where she changes into her bikini --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • The new special action (pose butt) has been added for Desire, Faye, Jennifer and Yumiko --> will be part of 0.3.0.1
Minor improvements and changes
  • The visit a girl screen will show the information if the girl is in her room or not, provided you have hacked her sub dermal implant to level 3 --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Changed the balancing for the hotshots to make the MC undress more --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Achievements can be displayed in full screen now --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Quick access to tasks and appointment schedule --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
Bug fixes
  • Replaying Amy's event where she tells you she needs to leave the island made her also leave during the replay --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Fixed a crash with "Sayer char.talk is not defined" when you talk with Yvette at her room when the towel slips --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The cooldown at the lifeguard tower was also triggered when the lifeguard wasn't present --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Severe stuttering and lags on some PCs on animations using the animation player. The reason is the added "game time" timer --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/actions.rpy", line 1967, in <module> NameError: name 'l_walk_image' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 565, in <module> NameError: name 'l_inclination' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Fixed one use of i_char1 instead of i_char that lead to a crash --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Corrected some minor things (mainly typos) --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.1.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.1.0 --> no idea yet

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
So I created a fresh save and played through Amy's questline while following the guide and not messing with stats. I completed her massage quest but I can't trigger Alice talking about the orange rose at 21.00. She just says the usual lines. I then got Amy asking about some gold trophies...not sure what to do.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, I'll try again. I have hacked the girl's sub dermal implant to level 3 and know her location, but there is no sign or question mark for me. What am I doing wrong?
It's a new functionality that will be availabe with the next release (0.3.1). It's not available just yet.

Reactions: MarsUltor

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I thought I had it to 3.0.1 but didn't. Still got the error in the same spot once I updated though. And no, I'm not using the compressed version either. I'll throw a save file out there and on discord for possible recreation
You save game is screwed up. There is a duplicate entry in the list, that creates the infinite loop.
To fix it, open the console and type (you need to do this before you get the infinite loop):
jobs.doctor_list.pop(0)

I have added a fix for the next update to prevent infinite loops in that case.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
It's not a bug.
I have the actual two images...

To help...

Natasha has more than one plane arrival scene. 3 in fact.
So... you need to see all 3 to maybe get her to send the context related sexting images.
;)
i already sent natasha 10 times home still the same plane arrival scene so maybe its a bug in my game.
so i gave up receiving natasha sexting message :cry::cry::cry::cry:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It is a sad and tragic fact that there is only so much capacity in Joy Labs.
So, sometimes a girl will have to settle for the somewhat less illustrious Duck Labs.

Terrible place. Mixers, milkshakes and melon mayhem.
Same girl never comes out ..

Quiz girl
The Good news is her texture (skin) is exactly as her HI counter part.
The Bad news is that the rest (chest included) has been through Duck vision.

Who is this?

Lunar.jpg

Answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
i already sent natasha 10 times home still the same plane arrival scene so maybe its a bug in my game.
so i gave up receiving natasha sexting message :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I understand you think it's a bug, but it is not, or lots of people would have the same issue, and no others have commented on it.

A few things to check...
  • You are on the latest version and have the bugfix/update installed...V0.3.0.1
  • You need to catch her in the hallway each time not just send her away and come back.
  • Her stats are good.
Maybe a problem with your save file, but that's doubtful.

Reactions: MarsUltor

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
So I created a fresh save and played through Amy's questline while following the guide and not messing with stats. I completed her massage quest but I can't trigger Alice talking about the orange rose at 21.00. She just says the usual lines. I then got Amy asking about some gold trophies...not sure what to do.
Check the Quests section on your phone with what to do next in a quest.
If you hover the mouse over the next part of the quest required it will pop up a hint in the top right section next to the phone.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
It is a sad and tragic fact that there is only so much capacity in Joy Labs.
So, sometimes a girl will have to settle for the somewhat less illustrious Duck Labs.

Terrible place. Mixers, milkshakes and melon mayhem.
Same girl never comes out ..

Quiz girl
The Good news is her texture (skin) is exactly as her HI counter part.
The Bad news is that the rest (chest included) has been through Duck vision.

Who is this?

View attachment 1247202

Answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, if that's Aly I like her much better as a brunette than a blonde!!!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Damn, if that's Aly I like her much better as a brunette than a blonde!!!
Just a simple thing as hairstyle and colour can change the look of a girl a huge amount in the world of Daz3D girls.
Take the time Yvette went for a different colour hair than blonde in her hotshot's scene :unsure: :love:

I would love to see some more scenes (just one time, not for all the game) with some of the other girls having a haircut, or a different hairstyle let's say, and dyeing their hair a different colour to tease the MC some and get some samples out of him.

Wonder what a blonde Faye would look like ?? :unsure:

;)

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Just a simple thing as hairstyle and colour can change the look of a girl a huge amount in the world of Daz3D girls.
Take the time Yvette went for a different colour hair than blonde in her hotshot's scene :unsure: :love:

I would love to see some more scenes (just one time, not for all the game) with some of the other girls having a haircut, or a different hairstyle let's say, and dyeing their hair a different colour to tease the MC some and get some samples out of him.

Wonder what a blonde Faye would look like ?? :unsure:

;)
Oh that's crazy talk there mister. What kinda sick shit...*holding Faye* It's a ok hon, he's just being cheeky..again. No Ducky lab visit lol.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Oh that's crazy talk there mister. What kinda sick shit...*holding Faye* It's a ok hon, he's just being cheeky..again. No Ducky lab visit lol.
My lab did make her hair go black for a certain image...

Faye_Goth.png
But my skills in image manipulation can not make her go blonde sadly.

You can take things to the Darkside but the light is not really possible...
Weirdly sound like a Star Wars quote that :ROFLMAO:

I think she would make a good blonde ;)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
My lab did make her hair go black for a certain image...

But my skills in image manipulation can not make her go blonde sadly.

You can take things to the Darkside but the light is not really possible...
Weirdly sound like a Star Wars quote that :ROFLMAO:

I think she would make a good blonde ;)
Goth Faye is hot. We like dark.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I understand you think it's a bug, but it is not, or lots of people would have the same issue, and no others have commented on it.

A few things to check...
  • You are on the latest version and have the bugfix/update installed...V0.3.0.1
  • You need to catch her in the hallway each time not just send her away and come back.
  • Her stats are good.
Maybe a problem with your save file, but that's doubtful.
all the things you mentionned above i did them and i finished all the scenes,appointements and events for all the other girls

Screenshot (78) (Small).png Screenshot (79) (Small).png Screenshot (80) (Small).png

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
all the things you mentionned above i did them and i finished all the scenes,appointements and events for all the other girls

View attachment 1247381 View attachment 1247382 View attachment 1247383
Not much more I can say really.
For some reason, you did not get the sexting.
I just checked with an old save and got them straight away after her second return, no problems.

Sometimes you can use a console code to trigger them, but it's a thing I don't know exactly how to do.
Also can cause issues at a later point.
I used some console codes with an old save with Aly sexts and screwed it up so could not see them all.
Had to do a new fresh game, which is probably something if you have completed everything else, will not want to do.

Sorry!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
how do I get the subdermal implant app control on the phone?
Your hacking skill needs to be high... (think its 3 or above)
Also found out and purchased the smartwatch from one of the medical staff.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes