DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Usually yes, but best to also account for being in summer period too I believe. Darkhound has a pause for summer vacation each year around this time (July/Aug).

Given beta testing and prepation takes about a week and then a patch version 3.6.1 around a week after release, there is a 2 week rolling window, could run smack into the vacation and release on the other side instead.

Reactions: junior366
Dec 6, 2019
I'm really, really looking forward to this update.

New character introduction, updated Lacey, more scenes with the updated Ivy,... :love:
It'll arrive when it arrives, but I'm religiously checking this forum each day lately since the development updates are nearly all completed (except a few scenes). Hoping darkhound is able to enjoy his summer vacation as well though!

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I'm having a hell of a time trying to get Renee to teach me how to massage. I'm meeting her everywhere: beach, pool, restaurant, gym, spa, her room, a date at the bar... nothing seems to activate the ability to ask her about massage. I went to the spa, and Heather still referred me to Renee.

What game trick am I missing?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I'm having a hell of a time trying to get Renee to teach me how to massage. I'm meeting her everywhere: beach, pool, restaurant, gym, spa, her room, a date at the bar... nothing seems to activate the ability to ask her about massage. I went to the spa, and Heather still referred me to Renee.

What game trick am I missing?
This is taken from the Companion Guide:
HOW DO I GET RENÉE TO TEACH ME HOW TO GIVE A MASSAGE? Once Amy laments that she could really use a massage, you can go to the spa when Renée is working there. At this time, only Renée can teach you how to give a massage. Renée will schedule a session for 20:00 the next day to teach you how to give a massage. This appointment can't be rescheduled so make sure there are no other conflicts. Renée is a thourough teacher and/or you are a slow learner, as it takes two sessions for you to learn how to properly give a massage. Once you finish the training, you can meet Amy in her room to give her a massage.

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
This is taken from the Companion Guide:
HOW DO I GET RENÉE TO TEACH ME HOW TO GIVE A MASSAGE? Once Amy laments that she could really use a massage, you can go to the spa when Renée is working there. At this time, only Renée can teach you how to give a massage. Renée will schedule a session for 20:00 the next day to teach you how to give a massage. This appointment can't be rescheduled so make sure there are no other conflicts. Renée is a thourough teacher and/or you are a slow learner, as it takes two sessions for you to learn how to properly give a massage. Once you finish the training, you can meet Amy in her room to give her a massage.

Got it to finally work this time

Reactions: junior366

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Usually yes, but best to also account for being in summer period too I believe. Darkhound has a pause for summer vacation each year around this time (July/Aug).

Given beta testing and prepation takes about a week and then a patch version 3.6.1 around a week after release, there is a 2 week rolling window, could run smack into the vacation and release on the other side instead.

"So you're telling me there's a chance!" - Lloyd Christmas

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Dark Skinned girl's challenges came up during the talk about remakes.
So here is a bit about that,

We'll use Monique as a Natasha proxy.

Monique - 1st Gen (Default)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monique - 2nd Gen (2018-2020 fixes)

Monique - 3rd Gen (2021-2022 fixes)

In short, Dark girls are tricky and time consuming, and the fixes actually result in new girls not updates of the old.
At some point it is Mai Tais and legs up (retirement) while others girls to the heavy lifting.

Note.
A trip through my thoughts about dark skinned girls and why early generations of them tend to retire (as Natasha) instead of update or remake. Monique is not game relevant, just a Natasha proxy for the explanation.

Okay, summer time,
variant TGIF copy.jpg
Iris and Yvette say, "Duckswim fan art is off for the rest of the summer"

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Dark Skinned girl's challenges came up during the talk about remakes.
So here is a bit about that,

Dark skinned girls have a number of challenges that makes them hard to work with and usually age poorly too.
And as for a remake with newer tech and fixes? Well, it changes them into a new girl.

We'll use Monique as a Natasha proxy.

The only thing that changes in the renders are her skin.
None of the renders are postwork (would usually fix the the strong light from the right)

Monique - 1st Gen (Default)

Monique - 2nd Gen (2018-2020 fixes)

Monique - 3rd Gen (2021-2022 fixes)

In short, Dark girls are tricky and time consuming, and the fixes actually result in new girls not updates of the old.
Over time this makes them slowly lose contact to how a modern girl work.

At some point it is Mai Tais and legs up (retirement) while others girls to the heavy lifting.

Note.
A trip through my thoughts about dark skinned girls and why early generations of them tend to retire (as Natasha) instead of update or remake. Monique is not game relevant, just a Natasha proxy for the explanation.

Okay, summer time, last of the walkthroughs this time around
Know this as fact. Honey took along time just to get her skin right.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes