Paulchen_Panther

Jul 26, 2019
How can i get access to the App to change the Picture Frames in the new room.
1. i have the new room
2. i have all 3 Pictur frames but there are just white siluettes
3. i cant get the app from Receptionist there is no point available
4. i cant get the App from Jennifer not in the Gym not in the Bar and not when i visit her i her room.
5. im in the new room for 2 Weeks

Serching this 1464 Sites only gif me a hint to read some FAQ i did not find them.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How can i get access to the App to change the Picture Frames in the new room.
1. i have the new room
2. i have all 3 Pictur frames but there are just white siluettes
3. i cant get the app from Receptionist there is no point available
4. i cant get the App from Jennifer not in the Gym not in the Bar and not when i visit her i her room.
5. im in the new room for 2 Weeks

Serching this 1464 Sites only gif me a hint to read some FAQ i did not find them.
Open the phone gallery of a girl, open a picture from an event/scene/appointement and look at the buttons that are available , there is one to set a picture as room wallpaper.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Know this as fact. Honey took along time just to get her skin right.
Here's Honey. Much darker then Ducky's. He's rocking the milk chocolate sexiness :ROFLMAO: I went all out and..Sing it with me junior366 Cheeky SiJa ...Brown Sugar!!!! Tweek the skin tone add a shine so it doesn look flat. smoke lots of cigs..cuss, get up and get an oatmeal cream pie.. I have to say this is the hardest character I've ever tried my hand at.
HoneyOrangeBloom.jpg

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Here's Honey. Much darker then Ducky's. He's rocking the milk chocolate sexiness :ROFLMAO: I went all out and..Sing it with me junior366 Cheeky SiJa ...Brown Sugar!!!! Tweek the skin tone add a shine so it doesn look flat. smoke lots of cigs..cuss, get up and get an oatmeal cream pie.. I have to say this is the hardest character I've ever tried my hand at.
View attachment 1945017
Honey looks really good, as does DuckSwim's Monique. Monique Gen1 is very good to start out with, and the improvements in each succeeding generation are noticeable. The challenges of creating/rendering good dark-skinned characters shouldn't scare away budding Daz character artists, though; they just need to realize that these characters will take more work, including a fair amount of experimentation and tweaking, to get good results.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I say YEAH, YEAH, WOOOOOOO!!!!!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I actually made a second girl who built on and improved the newest Monique concept.
Being me called her Choco (I am that imaginative)

Seeing you went with Honey I feel pretty okay with my imagination now
Guess they have that effect on us :D

(In my defense, she is very chocolate sweet, so calling her something else just seemed wrong ;))

Last edited:

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
HOW DO I WALK ON THE BEACH AT SUNSET WITH FAYE AND GET ALL THE EXTRAS?
What starts at the beach, ends at the beach. Take a walk with Faye on the beach during the day and after complimenting her, ask her to pose. She’ll suggest a sunset walk and schedule a time for you to pick her up. You will have to do this three times to get all the achievements. Pay attention to the hints about her stat levels in the achievement windows. If you max all her stats, you will miss one of the achievements.

How????

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, I wonder if that achievement is gone forever once you maxed Faye out. I decreased some figures into the approriate range and still did not get it.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes