Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0360.jpg

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 3rd of August 2022)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.0.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
An incremental update to 0.3.5.1 will be released soon for Windows, Linux and Mac. Also a full update for Android version 0.3.5.1 will be released soon.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has:
693 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • Lacey gets a remade pecs training scene --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Lacey gets a scene at the gym shower --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Lacey gets a remade weight lifting scene at the gym --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a quest line about her background --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a workout yoga scene with two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey's night bar drink scene is remade --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey's regular arrival scene has been extended and has three achievements now --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey's pole dance scene has been extended and split into two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a plane girl arrival scene --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a new plane girl scene --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara takes our hero back to the surface after his chat with Mia --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats some more with Mia after Sara has taken the blood sample --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC down at the underground lab --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Jessica gets a lapdance poker reward add-on with a happy ending and a new sexting --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Jessica's poker play scene is remade --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy visits the MC in his room after the breast bump event and she poses for him --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy gets an improved breast bump event with new renders and four achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a remade pull-ups scene and a short quest for strength training --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey will be replaced by a new and very much improved version. All her character sprites are remade and she gets some new outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Deliza gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence. --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Lacey gets emotions for her swimwear sprites --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Seven new images have been added to Yumiko's "Guess Who" game --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The manage dream images screen has been adjusted to look like the Easter Egg screen --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Bug fixes
  • Several missing tooltips were fixed on different screens --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
  • Alice breast type still showed unknown after a walk on the beach with her --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.6.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Getting close now! :love:
Thanks Darkhound for the frequent status updates, and thanks Bantry for posting them so quickly here!!
darkhound1 graciously supplies the update information on a regular basis, but keep in mind until 'No Idea' changes, we can only speculate and hope the update goes into testing soon. However, if you compare this 'News and Development' with the prior one from a few days ago, you'll notice that more content has been added and the status of the 'still working on it' items haven't changed. That's not a critique of your statement, getting close now, but rather an affirmation that only darkhound1 knows when 0.3.6.0 will be ready to be released. On the plus side, there is still time to turn in more samples and increase the amount of Company Favor available to you.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Knowing as I do, that Darkhound1's time to work on HI is more limited now, I don't mind that he is adding more content for us. I did stop playing the last update because I thought that we'd have a new one around 7/4.

Now that I see how much Lacey content is being added, I'm like,
"Take your time, add as much as you can!"

Believe me Lacey fans can be very patient.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
darkhound1 graciously supplies the update information on a regular basis, but keep in mind until 'No Idea' changes, we can only speculate and hope the update goes into testing soon. However, if you compare this 'News and Development' with the prior one from a few days ago, you'll notice that more content has been added and the status of the 'still working on it' items haven't changed. That's not a critique of your statement, getting close now, but rather an affirmation that only darkhound1 knows when 0.3.6.0 will be ready to be released. On the plus side, there is still time to turn in more samples and increase the amount of Company Favor available to you.
Holiday Island development cycle explained ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Help! Checked my Shopping App on my phone and do not see how to acquire/purchase a crowbar. No information in the Companion Guide either or by using the search function of this thread. Anyone have any information or maybe a save file with the achievement unlocked?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Help! Checked my Shopping App on my phone and do not see how to acquire/purchase a crowbar. No information in the Companion Guide either or by using the search function of this thread. Anyone have any information or maybe a save file with the achievement unlocked?
Ring the bell 6 times while Ivy is on reception duty, she will then give you a crowbar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i downloaded from Anon File
i cant downlaod Mega it never finishes
How about Google drive?

Just my opinion, but always downloading from the developer's Patreon page is a very good idea.

Holiday Island
Download links (version 0.3.5.0)
Win/Linux version (full version):
Mac version (full version):
Update to version (0.3.5.1 - only from 0.3.5.0) Win/Linux/Mac:
Android version (full version 0.3.5.1) higher compression (1200MB download):

Reactions: MarsUltor
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes