ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.3.1.x and later (mod version 0.1.3)

Hello everyone!

This is the new version 0.1.3 of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.3.1.x and later.

The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed (bugs have been fixed now)
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missing images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • it now displays the location of each (regular) girl and even allows to change it
  • it allows to switch the general cheats on and off (rollback at hotshots and you can see who has teh winning hand at poker)
  • Sara's special self tan lotion can be added once you have finished the quest line
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into the folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 1432629 View attachment 1432630 View attachment 1432631 View attachment 1432632
First I wanna say absolutely fantastic game! Thank you! :)
Then I have a question about the Girl editor in the Mod.
On Sara's page some properties looks a bit wonky.
See the picture below.
Poker skill 103? (That's some badass player! lol)
Subdermal: 2. (3 isn't available?)
And what is the last line that doesn't have a property name?

Screenshot 2022-08-05 085328.png

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ah release 3.6,

The forum will filled with,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bantry will be a model of restraint,
Whiners will get the help needed,
Darkhound1 will take a vacation,
Me?

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
First I wanna say absolutely fantastic game! Thank you! :)
Then I have a question about the Girl editor in the Mod.
On Sara's page some properties looks a bit wonky.
See the picture below.
Poker skill 103? (That's some badass player! lol)
Subdermal: 2. (3 isn't available?)
And what is the last line that doesn't have a property name?

View attachment 1966131
Somehow, "Room Number:" got bumped off the "Editing Sara" column on the left, under "Age:". Her room number is 103 (not that it matters at this point, since you can't go to her room), her poker skill is 2 (can be set to 1 or 0), and her subdermal monitoring needs to be enabled ("Enable") and is currently set to 3 (can be set to 2 or 1). This appears to just be a visual glitch, since the functionality is still there - at least in my HI install.

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
This game is epic, the last version I played was 0.3.1 and I have noticed that there has been a big change in the images of the girls since then.

I would like to know if the game has a story, that is, the game begins when the player wins a lottery and is given a trip to a desert island paradise.

But apart from meeting the girls, seducing them and everything you can do on the island, the game has no more story (as far as I've played).

Does the game have any time limit, after which you have to come back from the trip?

Can you make any of the girls you crush in the game your girlfriend/wife or create a harem with several of the girls?

Can you have several girls at the same time with the maximum score in affection / love?. Are there threesome scenes with the different girls?

Will the game have an end, or will it be an eternal game? The first post of this game is from July 2017 (5 years ago)

Thank you very much.
Superhyoga

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This game is epic, the last version I played was 0.3.1 and I have noticed that there has been a big change in the images of the girls since then.

I would like to know if the game has a story, that is, the game begins when the player wins a lottery and is given a trip to a desert island paradise.

But apart from meeting the girls, seducing them and everything you can do on the island, the game has no more story (as far as I've played).

Does the game have any time limit, after which you have to come back from the trip?

Can you make any of the girls you crush in the game your girlfriend/wife or create a harem with several of the girls?

Can you have several girls at the same time with the maximum score in affection / love?. Are there threesome scenes with the different girls?

Will the game have an end, or will it be an eternal game? The first post of this game is from July 2017 (5 years ago)

Thank you very much.
Superhyoga
Story
There is a story (Joy, Lab, Island) but, while it is increasing its share of content over time, it is not the focus at the current.

The Resort sandbox has swallowed the vast majority of time (its huge legacy line up having a voracious appetite) and until the 2021 redesign and its conversions are done, it will continue to impose its (legacy) demands.

Time limit
There is no time limit, it is something the player is told by Joy, but it is not the case.

The reality of the matter is that there never was any time limit, the player cannot leave. The irony of the game is he thinks himself the controlling protagonist, but is a rat in Joy's maze, they are playing with him, and Joy with them all.

Romances
There are no romances, though towards the end of Amy's quest line it is suggested she could end up with one. As Yvette and Amy both hold a unique rating, Yvette is another likely candidate (amongst the resort guests, the specials run their own show).

Harem/Sandbox
The player can have any number of girls at any score level, the sand box (Joy's maze) is indifferent to it, the resort guests are there for that task anyway. There are no threesomes.

Game end
It'll end one day.

But as this is a hobby project that happens to pour its artwork into a game, and the hobby is without a time horizon, the game is technically also without one.

The actors are not immune to time however, they can (and will) end. So that the game continues does not mean a girl in it remains active too, she can be retired to legacy or done status, even be remade.

As for he game itself, it imposes a format, presentation and mechanics through which the artwork is consumed, but is otherwise not important as such, it is a container for the project.

Last edited:

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Somehow, "Room Number:" got bumped off the "Editing Sara" column on the left, under "Age:". Her room number is 103 (not that it matters at this point, since you can't go to her room), her poker skill is 2 (can be set to 1 or 0), and her subdermal monitoring needs to be enabled ("Enable") and is currently set to 3 (can be set to 2 or 1). This appears to just be a visual glitch, since the functionality is still there - at least in my HI install.
Ahh, that makes sense. Perhaps should've been able to figure that one out myself...:sneaky:
Cheers!

Reactions: MarsUltor

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any way to get notified only when the OP is updated? (not new replies, just updated OP)
Easiest way is to bookmark the developer's Patreon page.

Although highly recommended, you do not have to be a patron to read his regularly posted,

Change log and development news for 0.3.6.0

elchino98

Jul 8, 2020
hello. recently I have my android on factory reset.. somehow I want to play holiday island again.. and last time I played it on android it already built in with companion mod, the new one doesn't have

can someone help me with the link of holiday island that already have the companion mod played on Android?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ah, Weekends,

Yumiko and Eva fighting over the last coke.
Amy putting up no crowbars allowed signs.
Joy explaining gravity to mega-Jen.
Aly hugging Ivy for bumping Faye.
Heather going :eek: over Hope.
Jessica trying to charge Lacey's batteries.
Lacey trying to get Desire grab Jessica's.
Natasha applying to Team Choco.
Daniela and the lab girls using the MRI for strip roulette.
Miriam, Mercedes and Mi trying to pronounce MnMnM.
Yvette and Iris pampering a duck.

I'd invite darkhound1 but apparently he is 3.6 crowbars away from trouble :unsure:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes