MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
When will version 0.3.6.0 for Android come out?
Version 0.3.6.0 will NEVER be released; however, I think it's safe to say that v0.3.6.1 will definitely be released by September 10th... If it hasn't been released by then, please come back and ask when version 0.3.6.1 will come out.

In the meantime...
1662048566028.png

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Holiday Island has a multitude of different options, random events and specialized encounters that are all part of building the relationships with each of the girls surrounding him. Just like in real life you will get hungry, horny, drunk and need to sleep. Just like real life, if the player doesn't interact with and pay attention to a girl(s), their affection, love and desire for the player will decline. This isn't a virtual novel where you skip dialogue until sex happens. This is a game where immersing yourself in the context, manage your daily activities and pay attention to the girls' tendencies, wants, desires, etc. will lead to various encounters and pay dividends down the line. The game isn't complete yet, but there's a lot of content to enjoy. As for whether there is 'grinding', the developer has already provided the best answer.

View attachment 2017611

Sounds like you expect this game to have a beginning, middle and end, along with having a format you prefer. Based on your post, Holiday Island will never measure up to what you want it to be. Take your comment on Aly as an example ... Yes, she was one of the first girls, but although popular with some players, her popularity pales in comparison to say Yvette and Amy. Just because she doesn't have a penetration sex scene, doesn't mean she's flawed. Sex with Aly will happen when it happens. Meaning when the developer decides to write and render said scene.

Read the above from the developer. There is no need to have your and the girl(s) stats maxed out. It will not help you if you're achievement hunting, which incidentally is the wrong way to play Holiday Island. The Companion Guide and other posts within this thread offer an easy solution to guarantee Yvette is in the sauna on co-ed days. The latest update even allows you to invite her to sauna.
Those are all solid points made about this game. It's actually a bit paradox that it's much easier gaining and keeping high points than losing them. The problem with some scenes is that they only trigger within a certain points range, and it's nigh impossible to get them back down there once you pass it.

As a side note, what bugs me a little - and makes the game a bit grindy - is that when you finally got a sex scene the points take a nosedive. I mean I get it when exhaustion / stamina goes down. You don't want to have a repeat or render a second scene immediately afterwards. But when (is it?) Love goes down, sometimes to the point that they even complain the next day when you want to kiss and you have to start with basic hugging so you can progress again that - to me - just means that the MC is lousy in the sack. :D

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Love or affection never goes down after sex scenes. Only endurance and lust does.
And there shouldn't be a lot of scenes and events left that you cannot get when the girls stats are too high. I have tried to work around all I could find or that were pointed out.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Love or affection never goes down after sex scenes. Only endurance and lust does.
Ah, thank you, that was the stat I was looking for. :D But yeah, the other thing still stands for me. Having to go back to step one because she refuses anything else is a bit tedious.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hi guy´s a dumb question, the build in Mod (yes i stoped playing the game for a while) isn´t anymore ? because I´m reading about downloading the Nice erotica mod so now I am Intrigued,
*edit: more Puzzled than Intrigued
Install the Companion Mod to the HI main folder. You do have to install it with each new update..oppsie.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
First assessment:
- New sequence started immediately. That one guy who complained earlier about not receiving a checkup should be satisfied now. (Btw, when I was able to use the swimming pool again I assumed that the ankle has fully healed.)
Very Nice, perhaps will check it out some point.
Swimming workout was the only thing MC could do during 3 weeks(in game) of playthrough.
Dialog came up each time for the duration, he was unable to do any strength training with that injury.

Deleted all the data once knowing the playthrough was messed up.
Will start a new fresh test sooner or later.
Appreciate You Sharing, Thank You~

Reactions: copit60221

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Install the Companion Mod to the HI main folder. You do have to install it with each new update..oppsie.
Thank you ! that was the info I needed ! Now I have to plot to get rid of Wife and kids including pets for the weekend, and buy a Glenmoragie or something similar to enjoy

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
After your first ankle check up Sara says you get another check up for your ankle by the elevator in 2 weeks time but nothing happens is that because its not in this version yet or am i doing something wrong? thanks.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
darkhound1 Woooow !!! Im totally Amazed ! you superate your self widly (selbst übertroffen) Started the game after a 9 month pause and just the begining so much better, liked the new Ivy look and the arriving sequence (had big luck it was Delizia :love:) Congratulations, to you and the hole Team, you did a piece of work (bin hin und weg) over the top amazed ! Kudos !! oh almost forgot, the grind and the hints are much less then in the early stages of the game ( I started with ver 1.2.xx)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes