yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
After your first ankle check up Sara says you get another check up for your ankle by the elevator in 2 weeks time but nothing happens is that because its not in this version yet or am i doing something wrong? thanks.
It's three weeks after you hurt your ankle. Be patient. You'll see eventually when you start a new day a message Sara coming to get you...

Reactions: Bantry

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
After your first ankle check up Sara says you get another check up for your ankle by the elevator in 2 weeks time but nothing happens is that because its not in this version yet or am i doing something wrong? thanks.
It's definitely in the game. The sequence popped up immediately after updating to the new version.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
It's three weeks after you hurt your ankle. Be patient. You'll see eventually when you start a new day a message Sara coming to get you...
I think what UnitedRed is saying is that, at the end of the 3-week checkup sequence, Sara tells you that there will be a 2nd follow-up checkup in 2 weeks (I recall that, too). I assume the content for that 2nd follow-up checkup in 2 weeks (nominally 5 weeks out from the injury) sequence isn't in this update and will be included in the next update. Darkhound, or someone who has played through all of the new content (I'm not there yet), can correct me if I'm wrong.

Stels123

Jul 21, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. i have error help me
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 208, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: __exit__

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3062, in interact
self.start()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2105, in start
self.post_init()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2183, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2214, in set_icon
with renpy.loader.load(icon) as f:
AttributeError: __exit__

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.6.0
Thu Sep 1 23:07:52 2022

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
love the game but wish a walkthrough mod for this game
Out of curiosity, why?! There is a Companion Mod which can be installed allowing you to modify the player's and girls' stats. There are built in Hints/Requirements and lastly there is an available Companion Guide that has spoilers for almost every achievement. So, again with all that available to you, why do wish there is a walkthrough mod for the game?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I just want to include a note about something that I don't want to get overlooked since I haven't seen it mentioned in the forums yet.

By adding achievements to girls like Ivy and Lacey, the game seems much more balanced. That is, now you can just wander around and things happen just like a true sandbox.
To me, this is a huge leap forward.

Keep up the good work, creator!

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
If you take a second to read and don't just skip everything, the game tells you over and over again. Each time you don't know how to do it in fact, that you have to ask Jennifer at the gym.
Yes, that was my mistake before jajaja. Thanks anyway!

loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
time to satiate my completionist mind by asking about the status of some flashing/groping/posing pictures of some of the ladies:

jennifer at 6/9: have grope/flash/pose for both the gym and bar outfits. has been like this for a few versions now so im assuming this is just leftover as there isn't a third outfit she has that im aware of (at least implemented and accessible in game)

lacey: 25/27: basically done everything. suspecting missing pose for the two receptionist outfits but seems like the option to ask her to do so while she is receptionist is not implemented

deliza: 18/22: have grope/flash for all swimsuits and night outfits, grope/flash/pose for the doc and nurse outfits. seems weird to be missing 4 presumably pose shots when there are 6 outfits that could have them (the swimsuits and nighwear), but yeah only the nurse/doc outfits have the pose button implemented it seems

also alice's sexting (context) is at 6/8 but i believe thats also known and been that way in older versions like jennifers flash/grope/pose pictures

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Weird request for one of our weekend fan artists: I'd like to see a Lost In Space (1967) Cosplay with MC as Don West between Alice as Judy and Sara as Penny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
plz someone help me,,,how to get Amy’s new scene?and Aly‘s btw

have finished Lasey and Aly’s weight lifting several times but nothing happens

and have finished everything else。。。please help me
You mean the one helping out Lacey? Be sure you already know how to fasten/unfasten clamps (Talk to Jennifer about that), you also be sure to have Amy in her skimpy bikini. Then ask Lacey to help train weight lifting and that should trigger the scene with Amy.

compareTo(b)

May 19, 2018
Honestly, I don't like the change of Lacey. She was changed from a pretty decent looking woman to a Blowup Doll, big ass, big tits. Not that I really dislike it. But we already have enough of those.
Previously she was there as a balance. Now we just have just unrealistic looking women everywhere

Reactions: OrbitalTomato
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes