jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Seriuosly, Aly was one of the first girls the mc meets when the game was launched. all these years later, not a single sex scene or any good update. really frustating.
The whole game is about teasing. Teasing the character in the game and teasing the player.

Reactions: Qscfghjkm

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
whos Yvette? ... i got about 3 4 women here.... do i need to grind more?.... how to increase stat? i keep reading but nothing happen
Sounds like you are in the beginning of the game.
You can try this if you want a high content starting Island,

1662031569869.png

Selecting Yvette + one more
You'll want to select the the girl with the red frame (that's Yvette).
And then one of the girls in the black frames or the girl in the green (that's Amy)

Stacking the odds
In the prior screens select those choices that show an image (increase the chance) of any of the girls framed here.
This will give you better odds for a starting Island with high content girls.

Who the +one more should be
Natasha is easy, Eva has sex on competition wins (and elevator once you have high endurance), Alice is a good classic, Faye has blue pill (larger dick) sex and also competitition win sex (eventually).

Amy has a long quest but an ocean of sex events during and after (she will start slow though until the quest unlocks her higher lust, love and affection levels).

What to do
You've seen the first week, so just breeze through that.
Come the second week more girls will arrive and the competitions will start.

By that time Yvette and the +one more (and any random arrivals) should have fairly high affection/lust/love etc.

Let Yvette win competitions (and Eva if you also picked here), from there it sorta rolls on its own as the girls in question has a lot of content and you will eventually gain the ability to invite more girls.

Skills
Pick Charm and max it over the first weeks for best results
Each weekend there will be a check whether your stat increased from reading or training.

Last edited:

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
All this waiting and no sex scenes with Lacey? So sad.
Didn't they had to remake her model and do again all her scene because the engine is terrible and force the developer to do a lot of extra work every time the engine gets an update? Maybe next update if renpy isn't in the mood of slavery and allow developers to do their job instead to fix engine faults.

820pis

May 5, 2018
hey guys,,,how to get Amy‘s new scene?and Aly‘s btw

i finish Lasey and Aly’s weight lifting several times but nothing happens

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Having a weird issue where Joy texts me to come to her office at 9 AM to get the girls gifts, but 9 AM rolls around and no date button pops up and I can't see how to actually get to her office. Anyone know?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Having a weird issue where Joy texts me to come to her office at 9 AM to get the girls gifts, but 9 AM rolls around and no date button pops up and I can't see how to actually get to her office. Anyone know?
Go to the receptionist and talk with her. One of the options should be to schedule a meeting with Joy. Once scheduled, it will appear in your phone. Don't miss the appointment!

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Go to the receptionist and talk with her. One of the options should be to schedule a meeting with Joy. Once scheduled, it will appear in your phone. Don't miss the appointment!
I should have specified that the option isn't appearing when speaking to the receptionists either unfortunately.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
does this game have sex scene... so far all i see was tease
BDMick gets total credit for the following:
Reading the guide will give you hints on how to achieve sex with the girls. And there is plenty! IIRC you can have sex with e.g. Jessica within 3-4 game days.​
Here are some posts that may also give you ideas on what you can do:​

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, fuck me for posting my opinion on a forum, right?
No, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and entitled to express it on this forum, just as others are entitled to respond to your opinion on this forum; I mean, live and let live, you do you, and all that good stuff, right?

It seems that the salient, read-between-the-lines point of Duckswim's post is that by now, it should be pretty clear what this game is, and what it isn't, and it's equally clear that this game, as constructed, really isn't for you. The good news is that you shouldn't have to search too hard to find a game that will give you all the anal, or threesomes, or orgies, or BDSM, or non-consensual, or pedophilia, or whatever, that your heart desires. I sincerely hope that you find what you are looking for, whatever or wherever it may be.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk456

820pis

May 5, 2018
plz someone help me,,,how to get Amy’s new scene?and Aly‘s btw

have finished Lasey and Aly’s weight lifting several times but nothing happens

and have finished everything else。。。please help me

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi guy´s a dumb question, the build in Mod (yes i stoped playing the game for a while) isn´t anymore ? because I´m reading about downloading the Nice erotica mod so now I am Intrigued,
*edit: more Puzzled than Intrigued

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes