MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Can't distract Shortstack yourself? *cough* short stick! *cough*
Currant state of this title, shortstack as well as others are needed to Unlock features.
Must tolerate them until said features are unlocked.

Cough it up on THAT!

• Haha
Reactions: Kiskocya

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So, is there more content coming from the twins in the next update? having bigger muscles is always a plus :love:

View attachment 2220582
Depends on what is meant with next update.
If it is Rel 3.7 then the answer is likely no.

Rel 3.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Miriam and Mercedes
Looking further ahead (Rel 3.8 onwards)
Disclaimer. The usual, my evaluation, Darkhound will do as he pleases.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Wait...wuh? Is Faye being phased out like Natasha!?!? SAY IT AIN'T SO!
Hrm, bit late for that?
On Patreon since Oct. 2021.

Like any girl in any game, one day they are complete.

And I seem to recall it having been mentioned somewhere in passing here too?
Maybe during Natasha talks, that or my memory haywired again ... it happens.

Anyho,

The phased out refers to active development on her assets. They are ancient and by now unsupported (time and tech moves on) only Darkhound could keep her running still.

So options?

1. Remake (not viable, loses her Faye part, plus requires old Faye to be removed from game, ouch)
2. Declare her done (the normal choice, she has all content she can expect to have).
3. Keep her going, when the road runs out? Keep her as done & introduce a new ultra busty girl for future content.

Option 3 was selected.

So she'll still be in the game, do all the things she always do, she'll just be completed.
And this being Darkhound1, a new ultra class will be introduced at some point afterwards.

And no, it is not around the next corner.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Faye is old tech and if I recall Darkhound had to Frankenstein her model to keep her alive.
She's too high maintenace, that is what I gathered in leman therms.
Massive task-loads aside.
At the rate of tech evolving, ALL characters could be upgraded or phased out Soon(TM).
As well as the use'ers:

ElderSnow.jpg

escape.jpg

Regardless of characters redone/replaced, MC's reaction may be about the same:

flashArt.jpg

For those of You developers whom Assumes.......

under attack.jpg

Relax, just hang in there

hang on.jpg

Things can be a pain on deadlines, don't let it get to ya and tell ANYONE:

update.png

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Option 3 was selected.

So she'll still be in the game, do all the things she always do, she'll just be completed.
And this being Darkhound1, a new ultra class will be introduced at some point afterwards.
Thanks for the explanation DuckSwim. I get it now as I was the one who inquired about Natasha some time back and the answer was somewhat similar if memory serves. Forgive my ignorance as I'm no dev/asset/model expert, but I suspect an "Ivy-esque" overhaul was not technically feasible, different assets, future upgrades, etc. yes?

Not sure as an old school regular, and given how long it's been in the works, how I missed the "Faye's time w/us will end" discussion, but it just gives me another excuse to drink more and drown my sorrows. Just wish I had something or someplace resembling the HI Night Bar to do so! :D Anyway glad to hear Faye will still maintain her legendary presence in HI though and I have no doubt, given darkhound1's IMMENSE talents, that her successor will FARRRRR EXCEED my LARGER THAN LIFE expectations...hint hint, nudge nudge, say nah more.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the explanation DuckSwim. I get it now as I was the one who inquired about Natasha some time back and the answer was somewhat similar if memory serves. Forgive my ignorance as I'm no dev/asset/model expert, but I suspect an "Ivy-esque" overhaul was not technically feasible, different assets, futuure upgrades, etc. yes?
Hm,

In reality yes, correct.
In theory, there is always a maybe somewhere.

If you are stubborn, skilled and have the time (a rather lot of it) it is ultimately doable within some tolerance.
The tolerance will depend on a lot of things but in short,
  • The less customization used the better
  • The less special face the better
  • The less generation gap the better
    • "Before or Victoria 4" to "Genesis 3 or later" being absolutely huge gap
Technical
Faye is custom V4 mix pretending to be Genesis 3.
She has a fairly special face and lot of custom things too.
Thus her technical tolerance is very poor (so the girl produce d is unlikely to ever be "her").

Content
To this comes she has a lot of content, so she will take an ocean even if a remake model proves possible.
So she is a real poor fit for a remake.

Conclusion
So Faye? Not really possible.

Taking some modern asset base ex. my Cthulhu girl (a 2022 ultra base) and then making a new girl from the modern asset base would almost always be superior (and work)

Edit 10.12.2022
An update (a minor fix/small upgrade) of her could potentially work, since that could squeeze around the content redo (none would be done) and not get into too much trouble on the technicals (since it is fixed up Faye).

The catch is, of course, that it would at most be another life exention and run with a lot less quality and core fixes than a remake/upgrade would. So it would come under pressure immediately from any newer and modern girl, and be subject to tech obsolescence again.

But, if life extension is the only goal, it is an option.
-------------------

Note
The Cthulhu example is not to be confused with the actual girl I use, this is assets we are talking about, she is not a suggestion, I use her as an understandable example of an modern asset base's outcome.

Last edited:

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I can deal with Natasha's phasing out, she wasn't too popular, but Faye is one of the icons of this game, so moving her into legacy content is a huge drawback fo me. Also any new superbusty girl gonna be treated as Faye's copycat and I doubt it turns good for her character.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Conclusion
So Faye? Not really possible.
Thanks again DuckSwim for the detailed explanation. Indeed sometimes technology gives, and sometimes technology takes away.

If'n I understand you correctly, what you're sayin' (in automobile terms) is that our sweet 68' Corvette still looks and sounds great but reliable parts and standard maintenance have become prohibitive to keeping her everyday roadworthy. So better to garage her and enjoy her boundless beauty. Maybe even take her out for an "old-times sake" spin once in awhile and say "Thanks for the memories".

Then go out and snag that badass 2023 (or 2024?) Lambo Aventador when the time is right! :D

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes