antou

Oct 12, 2019
This game is so hard to get back to, I have been trying to get Ivy strength enchantment shit to fire for a week...
can someone give me the event id?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Pablillo1 ; No man, there is no universal cheat, you want all the scenes without playing ? use Unren and swich on slideshow,
Use a save provided In the thread and don't see the unrepeatable scenes, I don't know but I have another concept of playing a game or AVN, Or just tell what content you're hoping for and get a sincere answer.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Only Darkhound1 would know.
So we can only speculate there.

There will be a new black girl after Natasha and Brenda (confirmed by Darkhound1 multiple times).
Nothing is known about future breast expansion plans, whether for her or others

But since Eva and Jennifer has shown some images of it in their stories, and Joy and Sara do some form of it already it looks like an established theme and therefore unlikely to disappear (with Natasha's completion)
It's time for....Newtasha!

Reactions: MarsUltor

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks! You seem to get/appreciate my dry, sometimes slightly snarky, sometimes slightly obscure sense of humor better than many others do.
:ROFLMAO:
reaction brought you by F.A.R.L.(Fappers Against Reaction Limits)
Well we have similar Humor, is ok

Reactions: MarsUltor

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
Damn i wish all these fan art girls either had a seperate game of their own or were added to holiday island they are so hot. Great work creators on the girls :love:(y)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
It might not be terribly hard to add all the fan art girls to the game, but the creator is on vay-cay, so there's no saying for sure until he gets back.
Plus, the Developer likes to keep this HIS game and might veto the whole idea of adding content created by others.

The idea would be that you could search the web for random pics. An image edited to fit the phone would come up if you're lucky, then the pic would be added to a set like the Guess Who Game on your phone.
Possibly, these images could be added to your fantasies by having a "?" come up as a choice to get a random image when you collect a sample.
I think it could work, but it'd be a lot of fiddling for only a bit of benefit.
Just an idea, but the Creator is open minded about new ideas.
However, don't expect to see it in this update.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes