Resef

Mar 4, 2020
So I have been having an issue with the Android version, it doesn't seem to open correctly all the time. It goes to the startup loading the game splash screen, but once it loads and is about to go to the disclaimer screen it mostly just goes to a black screen and never loads from there. Sometimes it does get to the disclaimer screen quickly and I can play the game if the disclaimer loads but it feels like a craps shoot if the game loads or not. Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Suoshi

Feb 8, 2020
Given the substantial amount of time passed, the scope (if done) has to weighed against that Natasha is past obsolescence and is by now obsolete.

This makes further investment hard to justify, especially since the black candidates (there is a selection of prototypes) exists at this point in time.

But I consider it a logical end to her role and have advocated a form of it as a farewell package (should one be applicable). That said, the decision is up to Darkhound1 (and time spent on the old does mean less for anything new)
Will there be a potential replacement, regarding the breast expansion?

Reactions: copit60221

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Will there be a potential replacement, regarding the breast expansion?
Only Darkhound1 would know.
So we can only speculate there.

There will be a new black girl after Natasha and Brenda (confirmed by Darkhound1 multiple times).
Nothing is known about future breast expansion plans, whether for her or others

But since Eva and Jennifer has shown some images of it in their stories, and Joy and Sara do some form of it already it looks like an established theme and therefore unlikely to disappear (with Natasha's completion)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
new version doesnt support 32 bit windows? is there any way to run it?
Bantry is right; it should run fine on a Win32 machine, particularly if that machine had sufficient resources to run the previous version. My guess is it's a system settings or maybe a security settings issue. If you aren't able to resolve the issue, another solution (admittedly a bit of a hassle) would be to set up a Win64 virtual machine in an app like VMWare or VirtualBox on your Win32 machine and run Holiday Island there... though that should probably be a last resort.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
If r1k1m4r's PC is old enough to drive a car, there's a good chance that it is also too old to drive a virtual machine. :sneaky:
Fair point. A Win64 VM running on an old Win32 box would be painfully slow, which is why I would consider it an absolute last resort at best, if it works.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There is a 32bit and 64bit exe for renpy. Since almost no one uses it any more, but it creates a ton of false virus positives, I have disabled the creation of the 32bit exe file.
Good call. A real 32bit system probably can't run HI anyway due to lack of memory for the graphics.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Holiday Island [v0.3.8.1] [darkhound1]

Version 3.80 + Patch 3.81 = 3.81

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.5 GB

PC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes