StarFire00

Feb 28, 2018
¿How can I get alone with Eva's?

I've tried playing poker with her, but even so, I still get the message.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
is there some kind of walktrough? how do i get to level 2 ?
Search this thread for walkthrough, guide, etc. You'll get 7+ pages of results. Be forewarned that even though somewhat useful, both are over 2 months old and do not contain full info. Play the game and save early and often you'll probably enjoy it more.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you do that, the girl will go naked in one click, no build up.
AFAIC, no need to cheat at the poker game, just raise and bet and occasionally a rollback, it's easy to win.
Agreed, or do a search for poker cheats. @darkhound1 has posted one several times that will tell you who wins the hand right after it is dealt. You can then play, bet, fold accordingly.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I got used to it. It's the same thing on The Tyrant board :)
What gets me is that between this thread and @darkhound1's Patreon page, all the information is readily available with a little searching or reading. For example some of the random events like Yvette's masturbation scene.

>You can get it every three days. She needs to be in her room when you walk to yours and she needs to have high lust to trigger it.<

There's another post/comment about Heather's cosplay costume scene. Where she needs to be, who else needs to be on the island, stats, etc. Heck you phone gives you ALL the info on the girls from their stats to their locations so triggering the events, although still random, is relatively easy.

Personally, I like the random component. Just like in real life, not everything can be planned. Yet it seems many just want someone to play the game for them so they can watch.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sadly what many fail to comprehend is that @darkhound1 is one of the few developers that reads the F95Zone board and tries to respond in a timely manner with help, bugfixes, new releases, etc. Pretty sure he does not have unlimited time in his day so time spent reading and answering the same questions over and over again is time he cannot spend on developing and creating new content for the game or making any corrections to the releases.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well said.

But Freeloaders will be freeloaders and they are legion.

And humans being what they are will take the easy way out, which is asking about something they cannot easily see. So each page turn will act as a total memory wipe for any but the most devoted followers.

When they see a developer they simply see a source that can help, so questions will multiply infinite from there.

The trick, imo, is not whether one can answer everything whether moronic or brilliant, nor despair of the endless of it all, but to realize that while endless and mostly moronic, that beneath it all, the, hmm, lets call it culture of the thread veers towards controlled and self policing etc. rather than the free-for-all bottom feeding that is the fate of so many others.

The forum is a showroom of sorts, it covers an angle patron as a firm does appalingly bad and which "forces" creators to do a lot of outside of patreon advertising and work. It sources potential patreons in a way.

But while important, once a game is known and followed, the forums on the net will enter auto-mode and talk about the game, creator participation or not.

And as the size grows the creator will in any case have to let some of the forum hands-on go, the crowd simply overwhelms (give them a hand, they'll grab an arm principle).

We are not large yet, but we are getting there, the pages have begun to run fast, though it as always only translates to more patreons with a lag and over time.

hmm.

Darkhound has his own style and has so far shown sound judgement.
I am sure that he will engage and cut off as needed.

Hoping for the crowd to realize is unachievable.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes