Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Besides (ab)use of cheat codes, I have no idea how this could happen. If you want to fix it regardles, open the console and type: eva.create_scenes_available() to fix missing scenes. And eva.create_events_available() to fix missing events. These 2 won't mess with the achievements.
WooHoo! Following @darkhound1's advice/instructions, I am now able to see the placeholders for Ivy's sexts.

For those with a similar problem that would be:
ivy.create_events_available()

Reactions: Monsieur X

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, I can confirm I have pictures for Yvette and the pool. Climbing out, sitting and stretching. All are multi-picture. Still don't have placeholders for Ivy's sexts even though I am receiving them.
I'm not sure you two are talking about the same thing, or I don't understand it.
Here is a screenshot of all current Yvette pool scene achievements. None of them is multi image enabled right now. yvette1.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Im just missing one event, the breast bump event with Ivy, can u help me guys?
No offense but use the little box in the upper right of the screen. You'll get 4 pages of results discussing the event and how to achieve it successfully.
143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

Reactions: whodifyer

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@darkhound1 I wonder about a few things on a logistics point of view
. Where do the pilots rest that fly the plane, considering everyone is flewn in; where is the airport located; who works there? Who does all the cooking; where does the food come from? Is there anything else to do in the future on the island besides physical stuff, i am thinking fo something more cultural ?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@Bantry - I'm dump - I wasn't thinking about the event "tab".
@Everyone - If this one is missing for whatever reason. You can use the console to fix it:
yvette.create_events_available()
But it really shouldn't be missing. It's part of the update to patch the save file to 0.1.2 beta.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1 I´m not sure if you already know, but Eva is missing some of her hair during the BJ scene by the sunbeds.
Not sure what you mean. I've checked all the images. There are one or two where her hair is going through the sun lounger a bit. But none where her hair is missing.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1 I wonder about a few things on a logistics point of view
. Where do the pilots rest that fly the plane, considering everyone is flewn in; where is the airport located; who works there? Who does all the cooking; where does the food come from? Is there anything else to do in the future on the island besides physical stuff, i am thinking fo something more cultural ?
Yeah well, I'm pretty sure 99% of the audience don't care that much about cultural stuff on the island :D
It's not really an island with lots of stuff to do besides relaxing, "sporting" and enjoying the girls.
But if you have an idea, I'm always glad to hear it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
why can't play strip poker . Who can help me
You need to be a tad more specific than 'why can't play strip poker'
1) You don't know how to play.
2) You aren't old enough to be on the island or in a bar, thus you can't ask the girls to play.
3) You need a deck of cards.
4) You don't know how to ask a girl to play.
5) Something else.
6) All of the above.

Pick one.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I was referring to the bottom three placeholders in this pic.
View attachment 154479
How can you have 45/42 interactions with Yvette ? Edit : and 7/5 app, 23/22 events.
I guess that is why you said, the phone misses 3 placeholders slots.
I used Darkhound tip : yvette.create_events_available() , it changed nothing.

Below is how it looks on my phone.
Sans titre.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How can you have 45/42 interactions with Yvette ? Edit : and 7/5 app, 23/22 events.
I have a super, secret upgrade for my phone that Joy was kind enough to give me. :cool:

Seriously, I do not know. I have a couple girls with odd counts like Yvette's. Never worried about it as it never seemed to affect game play or getting the achievement pics.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes