walker123

Aug 17, 2018
how can you access or see the elevator or the beach bar ... I still cant find them in the game :( although i updated!?!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I took images of Faye from in the game and your Deviant Art page and put together my own Faye sexting. The code is to save images numbered 100 for masturbation/vagina pics, 200 for topless/bare ass pics/ 300 for shower pics (I added DA pics to this), 400 teasing/sexy outfit pics. Then I turned it on by opening the console & typing:
faye.update_sexting_images()
It worked great. So I'm including the images I used as an attachment.
WARNING! According to Darkhound, Modding can seriously mess up the game. Also you will have to remove your mods at the next update.
Now I wonder if a large number of sexting images sent more often would be better than a few sent less often.
My question to Darkhound is: can I type something into the console to make the girls send pics more/less often?
Can I use the console to make them send pics for different hours (say 14:00 to 23:30)?

walker123

Aug 17, 2018
can somebody answer my question pls, must the elevator and the beach bar be visible at once or do they come by playing?! thx!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I downloaded the most recent versions and have triggered both Yvette and Eva sitting near the pool but neither image in the phone has triggered, but the others work. Ivy also doesn't have any image slots for her texts.

Edit: Scratch that, I just needed to choose the other option for the phone. Weird that staring at them doesn't give an image but not does. And now I found Yvette stretching and the image doesn't pop in the phone. Tried both options, neither unlocks it. And then it worked after about an hour of trying to get the shot again to prove it. Huh. 100% I guess.
Can you give any pointer for the sitting at the pool scenes? The don't just seem to happen. So likely specific suit required, alone, maybe specific time etc? Tried quite some things but didnt hit it'yet.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
For Eva/Yumiko beach scene:
- Just take sunbed when Eva is in the beach and she's wearing the bikini (the flowered one).

For the elevator (a bit more tough):
- The scene only triggers at morning or maybe noon.
- Eva must be wearing the skimpy bikini.
- I think she need high lust as well.
- You must be heading to your room.
- It is a random scene, that means sometimes even making sure all the requirements, the scene won't trigger. Just keep trying.

For Eva/Yvette pool distraction:
- They must be wearing the skimpy bikini (I think).
- Take sunbed when they are at pool.
- Scenes are random as well, sometimes trigger sometimes not, just persist.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I got the pool side scenes with both skimpy and medium bikinis, so I don't think those matter. Just rest when they show up at the pool and roll back if it doesn't work. Do something different and try again. It can take a while, especially if you have bad luck. And be sure to choose the option that gives more text/has them actually move. If you don't you don't get the image in the phone.

Reactions: DGuedry151

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hooray, Yvette finally likes me again as I have now seen all her scenes at the pool which were the only achievement placeholders I hadn't filled on my phone. The placeholders for Ivy's sexts aren't showing on the phone, but her sexts are coming through so that's okay. Maybe the next update, bugfix, version whatever will correct it.

Can't say it enough, GREAT job @darkhound1!

Schirmernator

Jan 20, 2018
The game are cool but... add a milf whit small boobs to the island, and a lapdance afther poker game whit anal for Lacey (enhanced dick) or Jennifer (passion) maybe Renée (rough).
w8 for next update =D

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The game are cool but... add a milf whit small boobs to the island, and a lapdance afther poker game whit anal for Lacey (enhanced dick) or Jennifer (passion) maybe Renée (rough).
w8 for next update =D
Patreon up and vote for your favorite amongst the smaller breasted girls. You are not going to beat the likes of Yvette, Amy etc. But there is the Lacey option.

Also worth noting is that Darkhound has already been super generous with smaller breasted girls, they are overrepresented in the game at about double of their patreon vote share already (all of them are starters, which likely explains it).

Anal is dead, buried and had its funeral. (Search Darkhounds posts)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes