AmanShah21

Jun 11, 2018
You have to see the cosplay costume selection scene first. Doesn't matter if you saw it before in version 01.1.0 you need to see it again in this version (0.1.2.0) as there are some minor changes. After you have seen it the next time you encounter Heather in the bar, the option to have her dance will appear.
How do i trigger the cosplay scene?

How do I see fumiko again?

AmanShah21

Jun 11, 2018
The scene is random when you return to your room. The only requirements beside a player lust of 85 or higher I believe is to have Heather and a smaller breasted girl on the island at the same time. That's Renee, Lacey, Brenda, etc.
Does she need to be in a specific swimsuit like Eva for this?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I got an odd crash. I tried to pull up an old save--from Yvette's pull-up training--and got the following error. IIRC, the save was from version 0.0.9.2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this one. The game was saved at a "bad time" and renpy is unable to recover the call stack. You could try loading it in an older version, do an action or two and save again. Then load it in 0.1.2. Very often it works after that.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I downloaded the most recent versions and have triggered both Yvette and Eva sitting near the pool but neither image in the phone has triggered, but the others work. Ivy also doesn't have any image slots for her texts.

Edit: Scratch that, I just needed to choose the other option for the phone. Weird that staring at them doesn't give an image but not does. And now I found Yvette stretching and the image doesn't pop in the phone. Tried both options, neither unlocks it. And then it worked after about an hour of trying to get the shot again to prove it. Huh. 100% I guess.

Reactions: Bantry

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I haven't had a look at this thread for about 3 months and only read the last four pages.
Is it me or are some people incredible lazy or dumb?
"How to trigger scene x?" How about looking at the same page or one page back.
If that's to much work scroll to the top and try that textbox at the right.

How do we get this game into the Popular section? Should have been there at least six months ago.

Reactions: partanen and Bantry

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Faye's groping image is missing in 1.2.0. Instead of this, game uses placeholder image. That's strange, cuz image is definitely present in 1.1.0.
Also, how can i trigger Amy's scene "follow her in ladies room at night bar"?
P. S. Game is awesome!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Faye's groping image is missing in 1.2.0. Instead of this, game uses placeholder image. That's strange, cuz image is definitely present in 1.1.0.
Also, how can i trigger Amy's scene "follow her in ladies room at night bar"?
P. S. Game is awesome!
Yep, can confirm that. Checked with unren.bat. Is there in 0.1.1.1 not in 0.1.2.

And release notes also point to 0.1.1.1
Alice, Amy, Desire, Faye, Aly get groping images updated --> part of 0.1.1.1 beta

Maybe she has been a naughty girl and is in for a fix up.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes