Jun 4, 2017
Hi, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this one. The game was saved at a "bad time" and renpy is unable to recover the call stack. You could try loading it in an older version, do an action or two and save again. Then load it in 0.1.2. Very often it works after that.
Thanks, @darkhound1. Unfortunately, I don't have any older versions on hand (for some reason, I still have the update files to 0.1.1 and 0.1.1.1, but not 0.1.0, and nothing before that either). I'll have to search the thread and see if there are any upload links to older versions which are still good. If I can't, would it be possible for you (or someone else) to post 0.0.9.2 or 0.1.0?

bobphoreal

May 18, 2018
I deleted all the old game folders and reinstalled from scratch but still have the old game saves and it seems like for some reason these cause the game to crash when i sleep for the night, and break poker as well. How do I completely delete all these files? Thanks!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Faye's groping image is missing in 1.2.0. Instead of this, game uses placeholder image. That's strange, cuz image is definitely present in 1.1.0.
Also, how can i trigger Amy's scene "follow her in ladies room at night bar"?
P. S. Game is awesome!
Quick fix if you still have the previous version on your PC.
Extract all images using UNREN.BAT.
Once it's done, search for Fay*gro in the game folder and copy the images to HolidayIsland_lastversion/game/images/characters/Faye.
If the "Faye" folder doesn't exist create it.

Reactions: TheorPhys

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Quick fix if you still have the previous version on your PC.
Extract all images using UNREN.BAT.
Once it's done, search for Fay*gro in the game folder and copy the images to HolidayIsland_lastversion/game/images/characters/Faye.
If the "Faye" folder doesn't exist create it.
You can do it, but it's not worth the trouble. Just wait for 0.1.2.1 - It won't take long before you all get that and all known bugs and/or missing images will be fixed.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I deleted all the old game folders and reinstalled from scratch but still have the old game saves and it seems like for some reason these cause the game to crash when i sleep for the night, and break poker as well. How do I completely delete all these files? Thanks!
It has nothing to do with your old save files. It's a general bug in 0.1.2 without any quick fixes. Get the quick fixes from my patreon post and apply them:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, @darkhound1. Unfortunately, I don't have any older versions on hand (for some reason, I still have the update files to 0.1.1 and 0.1.1.1, but not 0.1.0, and nothing before that either). I'll have to search the thread and see if there are any upload links to older versions which are still good. If I can't, would it be possible for you (or someone else) to post 0.0.9.2 or 0.1.0?
If you want to have it, I can upload 0.0.9 + the update to 0.0.9.2 for you.
Mega or google drive?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yep, can confirm that. Checked with unren.bat. Is there in 0.1.1.1 not in 0.1.2.

And release notes also point to 0.1.1.1
Alice, Amy, Desire, Faye, Aly get groping images updated --> part of 0.1.1.1 beta

Maybe she has been a naughty girl and is in for a fix up.
Yeah sorry about that. I can explain how this happens. It's one of the reasons I released 0.1.2 as a full version.
I have a folder where everything that is current is copied and another one for the updates since the last version. Normaly I create a render (or several) and test it in the current version. Once the scene is finished I copy it also the the necessary update folder. If for some reason I get disturbed in the process or just use one wrong explorer window, the image is missing in one of the folders. I compared and checked that everything from the "current" folder is in the patch folder, but not the other way round :(
It will get easier now, since the patch/update folder is very small again and not several hundres of images.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the spoiler works, never done it before
This is strange. I checked both the save game update and when you start a new game. In both cases yumiko will be created. So I don't really know what's wrong with your game installation. Looks like a mix of old and new code base.
Did you have any other strange things happening?
You can try to fix it opening the console (shift + o)
Then type:
call version_updates_0120()
You need to do that before you get the crash. Directly after loading the save.
After that save again, then check your phone and it should work now.
I still don't understand how this is possible.

bobphoreal

May 18, 2018
It has nothing to do with your old save files. It's a general bug in 0.1.2 without any quick fixes. Get the quick fixes from my patreon post and apply them:
Thank you! That fixed the sleeping issue, but poker was broken in an older version and I just downloaded 0.1.2 and it is broken for me still. It just won't work at all, just goes back to full chips no matter what I do without letting me play. Any ideas?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you! That fixed the sleeping issue, but poker was broken in an older version and I just downloaded 0.1.2 and it is broken for me still. It just won't work at all, just goes back to full chips no matter what I do without letting me play. Any ideas?
You probably broke something using cheats, or you don't understand how it works. No one else has reported this problem.
If you didn't use cheats, upload a save file from your poker play where the problem occurs and I will have a look.

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
I can't seem to get the Eva beach event which includes Yumiko. Is it when you go for a walk with her, or having a relax, or running? It also says there are three images where she is waving at you from the beach (coke, tanning, blowjob) I can't seem to find any of these either.
Lastly, which girls have the new reception costume, I know Yvette works but I can't seem to find any others.

bobphoreal

May 18, 2018
You probably broke something using cheats, or you don't understand how it works. No one else has reported this problem.
If you didn't use cheats, upload a save file from your poker play where the problem occurs and I will have a look.
I did use a cheat on a previous version, I wanted to start from scratch so I deleted all the old folders, downloaded it from scratch again, but the old save files are there, and so is the issue. I don't know where to look outside of the downloaded files to delete all that old stuff to start truly from scratch. Thank you for helping!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I can't seem to get the Eva beach event which includes Yumiko. Is it when you go for a walk with her, or having a relax, or running? It also says there are three images where she is waving at you from the beach (coke, tanning, blowjob) I can't seem to find any of these either.
Lastly, which girls have the new reception costume, I know Yvette works but I can't seem to find any others.
Eva in her bikini and you use "relax on sunbed".
New outfits : Amy, Natasha, Heather, Alice and probably more, check the change log notes.

Reactions: brianiac and Flood

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
I've made an overview of available basic stuff and actions for the girls as of 0.1.2 beta.
Made it for myself to easier find and spot gaps and missing stuff. But thought I might as well share it.
The pdf does not include any information on special scenes/appointments/events. Just the basics.
Anyway, here it is :)
what's the number mean?

walker123

Aug 17, 2018
Hello, i think i have 0.1.2 installed and i get most of the new scenes, but there is no elevator and no new beach bar, is it a mistake by the game or do i have to wait for the locations to be introduced ... or are my cheat saves corrupted?! If i download the files and install new and i start a new game i cant still see no beach bar or elevator!? Can you pls help me?!?!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes