jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Help me, What body type should i choose to get most potential girls?
You'll get the same amount of girls either way. That just decides which ones start on the island, you eventually get to pick and choose from the entire list.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
About the event Eva wining butt contest Ok I Let her win ... Anything else? Stats? Dress? Location? Hour?

KLBR

Nov 20, 2017
I like this kind of game very much. Just a harem (with fucking hot models) without too much thinking about relations. Wainting for next updates =D

Reactions: Bantry

Fristajlo88

Feb 23, 2018
For Eva/Yumiko beach scene:
- Just take sunbed when Eva is in the beach and she's wearing the bikini (the flowered one).

For the elevator (a bit more tough):
- The scene only triggers at morning or maybe noon.
- Eva must be wearing the skimpy bikini.
- I think she need high lust as well.
- You must be heading to your room.
- It is a random scene, that means sometimes even making sure all the requirements, the scene won't trigger. Just keep trying.

For Eva/Yvette pool distraction:
- They must be wearing the skimpy bikini (I think).
- Take sunbed when they are at pool.
- Scenes are random as well, sometimes trigger sometimes not, just persist.
Bro,
Any chanse to guide me to Heather's cosplay costume?
I understand that will get me pool dance show with her

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bro,
Any chanse to guide me to Heather's cosplay costume?
I understand that will get me pool dance show with her
The cosplay costume event is RANDOM, meaning there are no specific steps to trigger it. However going back to your room in the afternoon when Heather and a 'small' breasted girl (Lacey, Renee, Brenda, Delizia, etc.) are on the island together will help to increase your chances. Be patient and keep trying.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Remember, for the pool distractions, you need to poke the sun lounger button while Eva or Yvette are at the pool, then it will randomly occur (always choose to look at them with sunglasses).

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Follow along with news about the next update/bugfix here:

Version 0.1.3 beta - development news (updated 24/09/2018)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.3 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.2.0 release.

0.1.3 beta will include everything from 0.1.2.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.2.1 beta (mainly bug fixes) which includes some new content as well

The update from 0.1.2.0 to 0.1.2.1 has 6 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• Faye gets the breast flash action renders --> will be added with 0.1.2.1
Minor improvements and changes

Bug fixes

• sleeping could cause error: name 'char1' is not definied in pl_actions.rpy, line 1077 --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
  • Some lines of text when talking to the doctor or with receptionist could not be seen. This is related to the size reduction of the text box. --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
  • Relaxing at the pool could cause the problem that text was shown, but the images were not changing. In addition all interface buttons were deactivated. --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
  • Some quests could be added several times for one girl (e.g. Natasha breast growth quest) --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
  • Faye gets the breast grope action back. Was accidentially removed in 0.1.2 --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.2.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.2.1 beta --> no date yet

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
@Bantry : do you confirm that you got the picture of Yvette going out of the pool in your phone ? I got the event ( several times ) but no phone picture ( even after the bug fix ). Yvette relaxing at the pool picture is OK.

j100117

May 2, 2017
I may have found a bug. Some of my Eva scenes have disappeared (no longer show in the progress on the phone). It's the elevator and beach scenes that are gone. I went back to older saves and they are there. This may have happened after I got the relax at the pool bug. Any thoughts?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I may have found a bug. Some of my Eva scenes have disappeared (no longer show in the progress on the phone). It's the elevator and beach scenes that are gone. I went back to older saves and they are there. This may have happened after I got the relax at the pool bug. Any thoughts?
Besides (ab)use of cheat codes, I have no idea how this could happen. If you want to fix it regardles, open the console and type: eva.create_scenes_available() to fix missing scenes. And eva.create_events_available() to fix missing events. These 2 won't mess with the achievements.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@Bantry : do you confirm that you got the picture of Yvette going out of the pool in your phone ? I got the event ( several times ) but no phone picture ( even after the bug fix ). Yvette relaxing at the pool picture is OK.
Yes, I can confirm I have pictures for Yvette and the pool. Climbing out, sitting and stretching. All are multi-picture. Still don't have placeholders for Ivy's sexts even though I am receiving them.

j100117

May 2, 2017
Besides (ab)use of cheat codes, I have no idea how this could happen. If you want to fix it regardles, open the console and type: eva.create_scenes_available() to fix missing scenes. And eva.create_events_available() to fix missing events. These 2 won't mess with the achievements.
Thanks for the help! I haven't used cheat codes in months so not sure why it happened now.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes