Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 154510 View attachment 154511

Missing hair on the side of her head. First picture with, second without.
No offense, but you have a gorgeous girl sucking your dick and you're worried about her hair?!?!?!?

Again, no offense I know you are trying to offer a constructive criticism to improve the game, it just struck me as weird. I mean in real life I have never worried/wondered/looked at a girl's hair why she was doing that.

Frenger55

Jun 15, 2018
No offense, but you have a gorgeous girl sucking your dick and you're worried about her hair?!?!?!?

Again, no offense I know you are trying to offer a constructive criticism to improve the game, it just struck me as weird. I mean in real life I have never worried/wondered/looked at a girl's hair why she was doing that.
It was indeed constructive criticism to improve the game, so no offense taken ;)

However, I find it wierd that you would compare a game to a real life time situation. I mean how many times have you ever been with a girl that looses her hair from 1 second to the next?

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It was indeed constructive criticism to improve the game, so no offense taken ;)

However, I find it wierd that you would compare a game to a real life time situation. I mean how many times have you ever been with a girl that looses her hair from 1 second to the next?
Only when her wig fell off ...
;)x'DXD

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
Another RANDOM event. There is nothing you can do to make it happen. One of the times you go back to your room (usually in the evening) it will trigger.
hank you, it's just that lately it has not come back to me ... it only appears in the shower

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yeah well, I'm pretty sure 99% of the audience don't care that much about cultural stuff on the island :D
It's not really an island with lots of stuff to do besides relaxing, "sporting" and enjoying the girls.
But if you have an idea, I'm always glad to hear it.
Under the circumstances I would expect the pilots to be women too:cool:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
How can you have 45/42 interactions with Yvette ? Edit : and 7/5 app, 23/22 events.
I guess that is why you said, the phone misses 3 placeholders slots.
I used Darkhound tip : yvette.create_events_available() , it changed nothing.

Below is how it looks on my phone.
View attachment 154506
When darkhound split some of the old phone achievements for the new system, it still counted the removed images for your unlock count. So anyone with a shower for example can have one more interaction then should be possible since you had the original one counted, and then got two new ones. I think about four or five characters have this.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There is a way to fuck Jessica and Aly?
Open your phone. Bottom left App, looks like a multi-color circle of people holding hands. You'll find placeholders for pics of every event, scene, appointment available, many with hints, for each and every girl. Or try the search box in the upper right of this screen.

143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

Reactions: whodifyer

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Open your phone. Bottom left App, looks like a multi-color circle of people holding hands. You'll find placeholders for pics of every event, scene, appointment available, many with hints, for each and every girl. Or try the search box in the upper right of this screen.

View attachment 154571
Thank you.

Btw, how Heather make a pool dance? The icon doesnt show up

Kain 007

Aug 9, 2018

Hi guys and gals,
I'm thinking about adding one new girl to the island in version 0.1.0.
Let me know what you think about the idea.

If you like the idea, I will do promo pics for three girls and 10$+ patrons will be able to decide which one it's gonna be :)

Since some of you were asking for an asian girl.
Here is Yumiko. Hope you like her.

PS: I'm back from holidays :)

Please don't forget to check the current development news every now and then. The post is updated regularly:

Guess who's back, back again
Darkhound's back, tell a friend
hey just want to ask, how we get Yumiko in the Island ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Searching is easy folks and it will provide you answers to almost any question you ask. Asking about Heather's pole dance, Eva in the elevator, Yumiko, etc. have all been asked and answered a dozen times or more since the update was released yesterday.

143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes