Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That's all? Because after I do pull ups, our character says that he has to leave. Maybe there's a certain bikini/outfit she has to be wearing?
For me she was wearing her yellow skimpy bikini. I've had it happen both in the morning and afternoon so I don't think it is time dependent.

name characters has the most content
Check out the file @darkhound1 posted here:
That and open your phone and look at the bottom, left app. Kind of looks like a multi-color star. It will show placeholders for each girl with a description and often hints for every scene, appointment and event.

Jun 4, 2017
Whats to understand? No its not linear but thats not the question is it? A Save will work to get a player past the grind _ at that point the character begins following the path the player using the save chooses. Seems to me the real beef is from the Dev _ he hates anyone loading a save and bypassing the grind.
Echoing @Bantry, no, you're wrong. If you want to skip the grind, use console codes. All a save game will do is give you a game with all the achievements filled in. It won't increase your odds of seeing any of them compared with simply boosting your stats via console, and it will (as @Bantry noted) mean that the one-off scenes will have already happened and won't recur. Seriously, this isn't trying to make anyone grind, it's just the way the game functions: single saves don't help when it comes to seeing game content. You'd need someone to give you 100-200 saves to do you any good.

I got an odd crash. I tried to pull up an old save--from Yvette's pull-up training--and got the following error. IIRC, the save was from version 0.0.9.2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bantry

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Getting an error when I check progress with girls, really annoying cause it's the only thing to find out where scenes are. Any ideas?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Getting an error when I check progress with girls, really annoying cause it's the only thing to find out where scenes are. Any ideas?
Without you describing the error in more detail or providing a traceback file it is impossible to say.

I got an odd crash. I tried to pull up an old save--from Yvette's pull-up training--and got the following error. IIRC, the save was from version 0.0.9.2.

When you loaded the save did you get a message that it was an older save and being updated to the current version? If not, that is probably your problem.

@darkhound1 explain to me how you manage to write the game code so that every new release or update Yvette starts out hating me. I mean there can be no other explanation. First I couldn't get her evening receptionist scene no matter what I tried, then it was collecting all the various sexts from here as some refused to appear. Now it is a couple scenes with her at the pool.

Never mind that eventually I got them all by being patient and continuing to try. I'm convinced you somehow write into the code for her to be difficult and vex me for a week or two. Grrrrrrr ....

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
For me she was wearing her yellow skimpy bikini. I've had it happen both in the morning and afternoon so I don't think it is time dependent.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. She was wearing the yellow skimpy bikini, and I have tried a few times, one of which where she was the only one in the gym, only for the last option to pick was that I had to leave, she said bye, and that was it.

While I was looking at the girls' subdermal implants on my phone, I noticed that Eva can be located at/playing volleyball. Is that a new location or was it not implemented yet?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
While I was looking at the girls' subdermal implants on my phone, I noticed that Eva can be located at/playing volleyball. Is that a new location or was it not implemented yet?
Not implemented yet, hopefully in the future.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. She was wearing the yellow skimpy bikini, and I have tried a few times, one of which where she was the only one in the gym, only for the last option to pick was that I had to leave, she said bye, and that was it.
Try having her by herself in the gym and then clicking on the hourglass icon to advance the time 30 minutes. If she has left, then go to your room and maybe you'll get lucky.

I hope the spoiler works, never done it before
The spoiler worked fine for me. No idea why you're getting the error. Hopefully @darkhound1 will see and answer your question. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Reactions: junior366

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Alright and while I'm asking questions, anyone else had issues with the eva scene in the elevator? I got it once, played it wrong, but I have been clicking between rooms and waiting for like an in-game two weeks and it won't pop again. Is there something special to pop these scenes while walking through the hotel? Cause I haven't gotten any others either, aside from cleaning lady walking in...

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Try having her by herself in the gym and then clicking on the hourglass icon to advance the time 30 minutes. If she has left, then go to your room and maybe you'll get lucky.
Funny thing just happened. I just randomly got it without even going to the gym.

Mar 3, 2018
Enjoying the heck out of 0.1.2.0!

Managed to cause a crash though - after Yvette's poledance scene I got the following:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 383, in execute_pause
renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_nightbar_poledance4[lf_nightwear].jpg': could not find image. (u'scenes/Aly/Aly_nightbar_poledance4_night2.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1279, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 313, in script
�s��/h{�pB�Rpk�q6�t�7*N�B!�
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 383, in execute_pause
renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1408, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2186, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 629, in per_interact
self.find_target()
File "C:\DarkHound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 535, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_nightbar_poledance4[lf_nightwear].jpg': could not find image. (u'scenes/Aly/Aly_nightbar_poledance4_night2.jpg')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.2.0

The first thing I've noticed from this is that it's looking for an Aly image after an Yvette scene. That could be a concern.

Otherwise, I'll have to leave it to the meister.

Cheers,
Bill

Mar 3, 2018
Yup, I really hate everyone loading a save or using it...
That's why I went to all the trouble to create code that patches all the old save files to be used in the current version.... Sarcasm off
If you don't want to play the game, by all means don't play it. It's not like anyone is forcing you to do so.
Yeah, first thing I do after each new version is back-up all my old saves from the last version, then delete them and start fresh.

I do use the console commands to avoid the grind, but I like mucking about with the girls and trying all the new content, options and AMAZINGLY BOOBLY action Darkhound1 will have added to the new release.

Cheers,
Bill

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't get the poledance option for heather. Do I need to do anything for this?
You have to see the cosplay costume selection scene first. Doesn't matter if you saw it before in version 01.1.0 you need to see it again in this version (0.1.2.0) as there are some minor changes. After you have seen it the next time you encounter Heather in the bar, the option to have her dance will appear.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, first thing I do after each new version is back-up all my old saves from the last version, then delete them and start fresh.

I do use the console commands to avoid the grind, but I like mucking about with the girls and trying all the new content, options and AMAZINGLY BOOBLY action Darkhound1 will have added to the new release.

Cheers,
Bill
I tell everyone to save early and often. I like tweaking the variables like wardrobe and stats and seeing how that affects the scene. Also enjoy choosing the wrong answers on purpose just to see what @darkhound1 has written.

help how unlock scene with eva in elavator
No offense, but read a few prior posts or use the search function for the thread. This question has been posted and answered almost a dozen times since the new version was released this morning.

Jun 4, 2017
When you loaded the save did you get a message that it was an older save and being updated to the current version? If not, that is probably your problem.
Yes, I did.

help how unlock scene with eva in elavator
It's nothing you unlock--it will just happen at some point when you're on your way to your room, just like the other random in-hotel events (showers, masturbation events, etc.).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
About Eva, anybody knows how to trigger Eva's scene at beach ?
Do you want specifics or a hint? Here's a hint it is wardrobe dependent. In other words she needs to be in a specific swimsuit.

Still need more? Then when she is on the beach go lay on the sunbeds.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes