Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
The 0.1.2.0 change log tells us: Eva gets the night bar drink scene.
Is this an extended scene or simply a {have a drink * you're not like the other girls * I've had enough * gee that was great * we should do it again } script night bar drink scene?

If it's anything more than the basic script above, I seem to be unable to figure out how to trigger it.

Reactions: Orang Durhaka

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The 0.1.2.0 change log tells us: Eva gets the night bar drink scene.
Is this an extended scene or simply a {have a drink * you're not like the other girls * I've had enough * gee that was great * we should do it again } script night bar drink scene?

If it's anything more than the basic script above, I seem to be unable to figure out how to trigger it.
Gee that was great. Now if you beat her at poker there is now a lap dance option. Renee has an extended drink scene.

Reactions: Rock H.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
inventory.jpg

Interface updates - vertical scrollbars (0.1.2.1 beta)

Hi guys and gals,
today I want to show you an interface update you will get with the next update (0.1.2.1 beta).

No more page next/previous buttons on your phone. You will get a vertical scrollbar and you can use you mouse wheel to scroll as well.

The same function has also been added to the contacts screens (overview and progress also progress)
1.jpg

Thanks to Nice Erotica Admin for the idea and some code.

Hope you like it.

Darkhound

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz,I am stuck with Heathers pole dance scenes.There is no option for pole dance in the club ,anyone have any idea what to do?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
You have to see her changing scene 1st. Even if you have from.a previous version you need to see it again. Then the pole dance option becomes available
What or should I find her changing scene ?I did play poker ,there is also no option for that

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You have to see her changing scene 1st. Even if you have from.a previous version you need to see it again. Then the pole dance option becomes available
What or should I find her changing scene ?I did play poker ,there is also no option for that
Search is your friend as this has been asked, answered and discussed about a dozen times. @Karamoorenj is correct if not brief in his answer. The changing scene occurs when you go back to your room. However, it will not occur unless Heather and a "small breasted" girl on the island at the same time. Meaning Lacey, Renee, Brenda, Delizia, etc. has to be on the island with Heather. Stats do not have to be maxed, but they do need to be high. For me it always seems to happen in the afternoon.

143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I entered this cheat code for poker into the console: g_cheats_enabled = True.
However, each time I played, I had to enter it again every time.
Why does this occur? Is there any way to make it save my cheat?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I entered this cheat code for poker into the console: g_cheats_enabled = True.
However, each time I played, I had to enter it again every time.
Why does this occur? Is there any way to make it save my cheat?
Not that I'm aware of, however as I don't use cheat codes for poker I cannot swear to that.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 156757 How to get beach bar with Yumiko. I dont have her bar at the beach.
Search is your friend. Asked, answered and discussed too many times to count. She is already there, you just haven't made it to the proper area of the beach. Now that involves Eva, a bikini, and a few other things before you can go to the beach bar and see Yumiko.
143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes