darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1 I tried doing some research with more generic terms like "Yvette+Hot Shots+bug" and similar combinations, but nothing turned up. I'll be honest, I don't think I would've ever been able to pick such a specific code line from all those in the .txt document, I'm not much of a tech guy...

With that said, I just installed the patch and it worked like a charm, I could complete the scene with the new cool interface and all, so good job on the super fast update, sir!
You're right, sorry for "snapping" at you. Sometimes it's not easy to know what to type in the search field. It's just that it can be really frustrating having to answer the same stuff over and over again.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
Try changing the renderer as I described some posts before. You can try software only as well. If this doesn't help, you can try to update your graphic driver. If this also doesn't help, there is nothing else I can think of that you can try. Since I have no idea where it is coming from atm and I never had it on my PC, I can't do anything either.
Normaly if you close the game and start it again, load the save game, you shouldn't get the same error directly again.
At least that's how I've heard it is for some others with similar problems.

You have similar PC specs to another user with the same problems. His PC:
Inte(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10Ghz 2.10Ghz
RAM 4.00 GB
Windows 10 Pro ; 64 bit operation system x64 based processor
Intel (R) HD Graphics 3000

I have done this:
"Try changing you renderer to directx and see if that helps. To do that, start the game and use shift + g then select directx renderer and click quit after that. Then restart the game. "

It works, thanks :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Loved playing HotShots with Heather. No spoilers, but was kind of hoping for a different ending.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Attachment about that.

In entirely unrelated news, is that power outlet in the background not a bit odd?
Looks upside down or missing something. No wonder the girls need the MC tro charge their, erm, toys :p

Yes, Yes, I know, should look at Heather not background.
Hm good thing she is not into Eva style finger nails, otherwise it would be an S/M session for the MC.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Good small update , it fixed crucial scenes and added a hotshot event.
Not a fan of Heather's new dress compared to the stunning Amy's outfit and Yvette's new style, then again, Amy is my fav girl....
Heather posing event is really nice, love the gown.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1 we're good, man! ;)

And holy cow, I didn't notice the addition of Heather's Hot Shots, looks REALLY promising! But I think I can understand @Bantry's confusion, in Heather's events phone page there is not a "post Hot Shots" sub-section, so one might think that you only get to undress her.
That wasn't confusing, but for me to explain further I would have to spoil it for those that haven't made it that far yet. Give it a day or two and then I'll answer.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
So a couple issues with the most recent version.
1. The Jessica renders aren't in the gallery.
2. If you invite Heather to the bar from her room and then play Hotshots, you can't visit her room an hour later since she's not in the list again.
3. Yvette's dinner appointment doesn't reset the orgasm time passed, so i got the 48 hour warning 7 hours after the dinner scene.
4. I think the final Guess Who image is broken or something? I got the Amy one I was missing but now Yumiko won't send the final one so I think that image might be broken. Like anytime it's rolled to be sent she doesn't send it. Its the bottom middle image.

Two general questions/statements-
What is the context needed to make Yvette send her new context images? Usually the girls get new events to trigger those but Yvette didn't get anything new. I tried the dinner again but that just gets the great bunny Yvette image. I would think it's either visiting her in her room or selecting the right thing during the night visit but haven't tested everything yet.

Next time someone asks for how to get the Aly trohies, tell them to do the titfuck/blowjob one instead of one of the others to see if those work. Since y'know, Aly finally does something.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Here's the strangest bug I've come across so far. It's in version 0.1.6.1 but I believe it was also in version 0.1.6.0.

Brenda is the current doctor, but she's not on the island.

I suspect it's related to the empty slot on the island during the week that Yvette is off looking for her sister.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I wonder what the criteria is for the Heather Night Visit scene. When I visit her at night, I get the same scene as I would after her Hot Shots event (minus the special ending).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Here's the strangest bug I've come across so far. It's in version 0.1.6.1 but I believe it was also in version 0.1.6.0.

Brenda is the current doctor, but she's not on the island.

I suspect it's related to the empty slot on the island during the week that Yvette is off looking for her sister.
Could also be because Brenda was sent home while filling in the doctor role?
I have seen the girls stick around in their assigned roles until the week end where new roles/doctor is generated .

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Could also be because Brenda was sent home while filling in the doctor role?
I have seen the girls stick around in their assigned roles until the week end where new roles/doctor is generated .
That's done on purpose. It's also mentioned when you send the girl home.

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder what the criteria is for the Heather Night Visit scene. When I visit her at night, I get the same scene as I would after her Hot Shots event (minus the special ending).
She has different outfits. When her lust and love is high, there is an xx% chance she wears the white lingerie and poses for you. Try again until she wears one of the other outfits.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes