Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
From my FAQ:
How can I find out the ages of the girls?
Right now there is no way to find out the ages of all of the girls. Joy and Jennifer will tell you their ages as part of their story. You can also find out the ages of the girls who play Hot Shots: Amy, Aly, Brenda, Heather, Renee and Yvette. One of the Personal Questions is "How old is she?" If you answer this correctly, the slot on your phone will fill in.

JLoveless

Aug 21, 2018
From my FAQ:
How can I find out the ages of the girls?
Right now there is no way to find out the ages of all of the girls. Joy and Jennifer will tell you their ages as part of their story. You can also find out the ages of the girls who play Hot Shots: Amy, Aly, Brenda, Heather, Renee and Yvette. One of the Personal Questions is "How old is she?" If you answer this correctly, the slot on your phone will fill in.
Merci !! :giggle:(y)

Reactions: Puppet Master

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Will there be new girls with other characters traits and/or different body proportions? Or are the ones ingame now final? I know there are already a lot of different females on the island. Though I'm still looking for one to catch my eye ;)

Reactions: brianiac

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Since I am as curious as the next person about who should have/needs content.
Here is a little something I made using the traditional way of calculating it (content/votes, Yvette as baseline)

- Minus means a girl lack that amount of Renders
- Plus means a girl has too many renders
- Saturation is (current content/how much) content she should have.

ex. If a girl has 800 Renders, but she should have 1000, her saturation is 80%. Lacey at 64,89% really needs those 71 renders, whereas Brenda at 157,18% has way to many, 65 Render above her limit.

1564593913146.png

Note. This is the simple version. I'll make another post with a more advanced and accurate approach.

Edit : Here are some examples of what a given number of renders will buy a girl
(including for fun, some of the mega events (>100 render) of the game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac and darlic

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Will there be new girls with other characters traits and/or different body proportions? Or are the ones ingame now final? I know there are already a lot of different females on the island. Though I'm still looking for one to catch my eye ;)
I'm pretty sure if you don't like any one of the current 20, you won't like my number 21 either :)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This post is a comprehensive journey through a much more accuracte and detailed way to calculate content than the old approach I used in the simple table above.

I hope it is of interest to some, but must caution that it is for those with an deeper interest in the content and girls (though the last section on the girls is probably of general interest).

If anyone is still reading, thank you and welcome aboard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How Content is distributed
Please open the next spoilers for an full understanding and conclusions on the vote/content systems consequences
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Challenges of the old Content/Votes approach
The Effect on the girls
Conclusion
Please open the next spoilers for a correct overview of the content situation and each girl's situation.
Actual content table (Recalculating content/votes)
Girl Conclusions : Each girls content situation in a handful of lines each
- Done: Sections filled 31July 23:15 CET. (written over some hours, time stamped so any that read it when partially done are aware it is complete now.)
- Edited : 1st of Aug. Better girl descriptions and separation into situation and wishlist.

Thank you to those that read it

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The solution is to take into account that Basic renders are a function of the normal girls.
It should not be counted in their/vote content score.

If a girls is designated as a normal then I would kindly like to suggest that she must be endowed with the renders that alllow her on a basic level to function as a normal.
With the current level of game development, I agree with you and will take that into account accordingly in the next releases.
Since almost all girls do have the basic stuff finished by now (what's still missing will definitely be added before 0.2.0), it's time that every girl gets at least one intimate scene, which doesn't necessarily mean penetration, but some kind of sex.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
With the current level of game development, I agree with you and will take that into account accordingly in the next releases.
Since almost all girls do have the basic stuff finished by now (what's still missing will definitely be added before 0.2.0), it's time that every girl gets at least one intimate scene, which doesn't necessarily mean penetration, but some kind of sex.
Thank you.

Hope it will be a boon to the game.

That and Delizia, Brenda, Lacey, Renee has promised to stop letting Ivy use me as a weight supplement in her morning exercises.

Also Ivy has as an added thanks offered to increase hallway safety by wearing an even skimper outfit (apparently it will give a softer impact :unsure:)

So bonus right there :)

Last edited:

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I'm pretty sure if you don't like any one of the current 20, you won't like my number 21 either :)
Oh but its not that I dont like any of them. "Au contraire" I like several of them. Though if I could, I would mix it up a little to perfect them to my personal liking.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Latest UI updates, reaching final state for 0.1.8

screenshot0007.jpg

Here is what the new UI can do so far:
  • quick display of stats for 2 different girls, icons are used to change the girl
  • quick display of player stats
  • smart watch is shown when mouse hovers over girls in free roaming mode
  • when girl is clicked in free roaming mode, "girl1" is changed to the clicked girl. "Girl2" can only be manually selected.
  • the smart watch overlay has been moved up - it's more intuitive like this (imo at least)
  • hints/tooltips for every icon are available and displayed below the icons
  • the UI can be hidden and shown using a small button
  • possibility to to have the smart watch data for one girl always visible and not only when you hover the mouse over the image
  • Different symbols for night and day time
  • Add easy access to mods by clicking on a button (Wilson's companion so far)
  • Fast and easy access to the watch directly opening the girl's or player's data (you need to click on the small blue semi circles above the preview pictures)
  • All stat changes use the new logic and are displayed on the left side of the screen below the watch
  • The new UI is completely dynamic and auto sizing depending on the content
And some plans for even more functionality:
  • Work on the right panel of the UI (this won't be added with 0.1.8, but later)
  • All the checks (love, affection, etc.) are still using the old logic right now, so the check result will be displayed at the top of the screen

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Anyone else come across this issue in 1.7.2? In using the directional keys in the gui to see where the girls are I get an exception error. I can click ignore and return to the game on this however.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also still experiencing an exception error when I go to the phone and click on the Girls Widget. I cannot get out of this error and must terminate the game.

I went back to v1.5.1 and reloaded all the updates and I still get these two errors. I don't have a MOD installed in the game and I've only used the console to edit on DH's advice for the Widget error.

Has anyone encountered either of these errors? Any corrections in the console that will eliminate these would be appreciated. Thank you for your help. I really enjoy this game and the progression with all the girls. This site has been a great help in getting the most out of the game (though I must admit I gave up on Yumiko's Easter Egg - couldn't flip the quarter that far).

Spawnspawn

Apr 17, 2019
Anyone else come across this issue in 1.7.2? In using the directional keys in the gui to see where the girls are I get an exception error. I can click ignore and return to the game on this however.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also still experiencing an exception error when I go to the phone and click on the Girls Widget. I cannot get out of this error and must terminate the game.

I went back to v1.5.1 and reloaded all the updates and I still get these two errors. I don't have a MOD installed in the game and I've only used the console to edit on DH's advice for the Widget error.

Has anyone encountered either of these errors? Any corrections in the console that will eliminate these would be appreciated. Thank you for your help. I really enjoy this game and the progression with all the girls. This site has been a great help in getting the most out of the game (though I must admit I gave up on Yumiko's Easter Egg - couldn't flip the quarter that far).
Same error for me

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Latest UI updates, reaching final state for 0.1.8

View attachment 360417

Here is what the new UI can do so far:
  • quick display of stats for 2 different girls, icons are used to change the girl
  • quick display of player stats
  • smart watch is shown when mouse hovers over girls in free roaming mode
  • when girl is clicked in free roaming mode, "girl1" is changed to the clicked girl. "Girl2" can only be manually selected.
  • the smart watch overlay has been moved up - it's more intuitive like this (imo at least)
  • hints/tooltips for every icon are available and displayed below the icons
  • the UI can be hidden and shown using a small button
  • possibility to to have the smart watch data for one girl always visible and not only when you hover the mouse over the image
  • Different symbols for night and day time
  • Add easy access to mods by clicking on a button (Wilson's companion so far)
  • Fast and easy access to the watch directly opening the girl's or player's data (you need to click on the small blue semi circles above the preview pictures)
  • All stat changes use the new logic and are displayed on the left side of the screen below the watch
  • The new UI is completely dynamic and auto sizing depending on the content
And some plans for even more functionality:
  • Work on the right panel of the UI (this won't be added with 0.1.8, but later)
  • All the checks (love, affection, etc.) are still using the old logic right now, so the check result will be displayed at the top of the screen
You may need to check those 52 messages on your phone!

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes