t727

Jan 4, 2018
Even if I disagree with some items in your review, you gave arguments to your points.
To each his own, at least it's not "boobs are too big" in a game designed around big boobs :)
Thanks! I like boobies, all sizes. Perhaps not all shapes, saggy can work if... well
My criteria is that they're attached to women.

• Haha
Reactions: imzahai

unclevud

Dec 9, 2018
Great, the "reviewers" who probably played the game like 2 minutes if at all are back...
This is one of the things I really hate about this forum.
Anyone can write any shit they want in the reviews, no matter if it's true or not and you can't even comment on it.
DH, PLEASE don't let reviews like this get you down. Everyone has their own ideas of what makes a game fun and entertaining. I would like to say if one doesn't like the game, just move on and leave it at that ... don't ruin it for someone who may enjoy the game. I've played several games that were like "meh" ... I delete it and move on. DH, you are an extremely talented artist and very creative. I love the fact that this game is "NOT" linear (that type of game is so boring to me), you can do anything, in any order, interact with a girl or not interact with a girl ... it makes no difference. Keep up the good work and don't let it get to you.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I think that one of the problems with the reviews is that there is no category for Huge Tits, only Big Tits. If people who don't like huge boobs could filter out the games with such attributes, you wouldn't have so many complaints about the girls having unrealistic proportions. Also, people who like huge boobs could filter out the games with only big boobs, and find games for their predilictions.
I am rather inclined to add internet + trolls as additional factors to that :)
No one forces anyone to play the game and,

- Patreon banner has 9 of the 15 normals and another 3 are the patreon tier ladies.
- The game launch screen has 12 normals too, including their boobinesses (It's a word! :)) Faye and Aly (Natasha is not there, her being introduced after the game was originally created)
- The front page of Patreon literally has the line "parade of enormous boobs" in the first section about the game.

So while one can differ on a lot of things and with reason, but for that single particular area (boobs)? Its so upfront that it basically takes politician class mental "flexibility" to be surprised and/or whine (she looked the same way in the game as on the front page, I want to complain!)

Soooo since this is internet, to put it blunt : its Trolls (imo obviously)

Whether eloquent or "me no like" is immaterial, though of course it is always nice to see those that puts in an effort (allows you to say : we may have trolls, but at least it is upscale ones :p)

It is of course annoying that the review section prevents you from tagging trolling (That 1* from a guy that has never even posting in here and whines "boobs&bodies" as the first thing :D) But internet /shrug.

Last edited:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I don't care what reviewers say.
I play this game from 0.2 or so and I still like it.
There will always be a difference in taste. If the girls are big breasted the people who like small breasts will whine and vice versa. I like management games, others like shooters.
For me is Darkhound one of the best developers on this board. Regular updates, Bugfixes come fast and personal input to the players.
And with 533 pages it's a popular game.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
More UI updates (0.1.8 preview)
darkhound1
First impression is that it looks more modern and elegant, is an eye pleaser for sure.
Having the old gui as an backup option is a good thing too.

Will be interesting to see how it works under game conditions for values that are relevant to know on the fly ex. for the different girls present on screen at a location. Hovering and then choosing might become cumbersome when needing to check many girls on screen quickly.

An option to make the girl info box persistent (Always be on screen, track the last girl) and use character render clicking (update the girl tracked based on the player clicking the character render of the girls present on screen at a location) could be a good idea I believe.

Hard to say until having tried it. So is speculation on the potential tradeoffs between looks and functionality (The old being less elegant but very informative and the new "hiding" at least some of the info but being much more elegant)

Last edited:
Reactions: qvb222

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
To just fix this error, you can use the console:
g_phone.show_inactive_chars = True

But I really don't understand how this is possible when everything else is working. It's part of the update process to 0.1.7.0
Since some variables can get wrong values and quests could be doubled, I can't recommend to run the update to 0.1.7.0 manually again.
Running the updates to 0.1.7.1 and 0.1.7.2 several times is not a problem. But it wouldn't help or fix anything in your case.

DH - thanks for the suggestion but I am still having a problem.
I inserted the line as you listed g_phone.show_inactive_chars = True into the console without any problem. However I still get the exception error only on the girls widget in the phone.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thank you for your help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
First impression is that it looks more modern and elegant, is an eye pleaser for sure.
Having the old gui as an backup option is a good thing too.

Will be interesting to see how it works under game conditions for values that are relevant to know on the fly ex. for the different girls present on screen at a location. Hovering and then choosing might become cumbersome when needing to check many girls on screen quickly.

An option to make the girl info box persistent (Always be on screen, track the last girl) and use character render clicking (update the girl tracked based on the player clicking the character render of the girls present on screen at a location) could be a good idea I believe.

Hard to say until having tried it. So is speculation on the potential tradeoffs between looks and functionality (The old being less elegant but very informative and the new "hiding" at least some of the info but being much more elegant)
The idea is that it's not a trade off, but the best of both worlds.
I'm still working on it and making changes - lots of changes, while trying to keep it compatible with the old UI.

Here is what the new UI can do so far:
  • quick display of stats for 2 different girls, icons are used to change the girl
  • quick display of player stats
  • smart watch is shown when mouse hovers over girls in free roaming mode
  • when girl is clicked in free roaming mode, "girl1" is changed to the clicked girl. "Girl2" can only be manually selected.
  • the smart watch overlay has been moved up - it's more intuitive like this (imo at least)
  • hints/tooltips for every icon are available and displayed below the icons
  • the UI can be hidden and shown using a small button
And some plans for even more functionality:
  • possibility to to have the smart watch data for one girl always visible and not only when you hover the mouse over the image (have to see how to integrate that one into the UI)
  • Different symbols for night and day time (the "sunset symbol" is just a placeholder right now)
  • Add easy access to mods by clicking on a button
  • Work on the right panel of the UI (this won't be added with 0.1.8, but later)
Attached are two preview videos to see the new UI in action

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The idea is that it's not a trade off, but the best of both worlds.
I'm still working on it and making changes - lots of changes, while trying to keep it compatible with the old UI.
Think Natasha feels a bit left out in those clips.
But it is a good thing for humanity that she is not in them!

As we all know from our Joy-Science seminars :

1 Faye Equivalent distorts light around the gravitational center
2 Faye Equivalents puts even major objects into orbit
3 Faye Equivalents makes the Sun rotate around the Earth
4 Faye Equivalents ... we are not certain actually, no male has ever returned from passing beyond the event horizon :unsure:

Something which you wisely took into account when building the Holiday Island interface.
You foresaw, that one day, you might add a 4th Rack and thereby theoretically reaching 4 FE (Aly, Faye, Ivy, Natasha).

Limiting it to 3 on screen girls saved humanity, well, the male part at least :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
NO, NO, NO!

A thousand times no. Stop trying to make the game more fun to play and easier to access pertinent information. I just want to sit in my mom's basement and fap until my arm gets sore. By the way, did I mention I hate big boobs? But that is only because I'm scared my tiny dick will not fit between them. Make the game have a begining and an end. All these options confuse me.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
NO, NO, NO!

A thousand times no. Stop trying to make the game more fun to play and easier to access pertinent information. I just want to sit in my mom's basement and fap until my arm gets sore. By the way, did I mention I hate big boobs? But that is only because I'm scared my tiny dick will not fit between them. Make the game have a begining and an end. All these options confuse me.
Hmm, I am missing the rant about a walkthrough in this bit;)

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Exciting news for next update! In the meanwhile, just a couple more reports of minor bugs from 1.7.2 + quick fix (all concerning sexting, ugh...):
- Yumiko doesn't seem to be sending more than 3 guessing game messages, and the night event with her proposing to play doesn't appear anymore either (she either goes down on you or re-tells Joy's first meeting);
- Of the 3 possible messages from Yvette's dinner set, only one is constantly re-sent after you re-do the event, the one where she wears Yumiko's waitress dress. Never seen the other two after multiple re-runs of the event.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Great game and update but who I need to sacrifice to get more scenes for my girl Réene?
Sign up on Patreon and vote each time Darkhound puts popularity votes up or opens for ideas ) More votes, better scores, more content. Is how it works right now.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@remoremoit

To get Yvette's other 2 special sexts, you need to visit her at night & see her in her blue lingerie twice. She will send you a sext each time.

For Yumiko's Guess Who game, you need to not have an erection twice. First she will tell you how she met Joy & send you sexts, second time she will start the Guess Who game. If she stops sending you the pics, it may just be bad luck, or it may have gotten stuck. Trying to get her to restart won't work. Try this: open the console with <SHIFT-o> then type:
call create_minigame_picture_pool

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just got the latest version of spear for my tablet and was so bugged with an old save or even starting from new that I had to get rid of it anyone know were I can get a good copy for android please

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes