ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So I took the time to read the last few pages, and I'm still trying to figure out the complaints about content. As Bantry demonstrates regularly, there is plenty of content. Oh of course there's a bunch of teasing and whatnot, this is a SANDBOX, and also a DATING SIM. No tag on the game claims it's a "cum-first-then-worry-about-who-you-were-with-behind-that-dumpster".

No male knows how to decode a female on the first date, so yeah you have to meet them a few times. Well, unless you're paying for it... You also have to take some time to make yourself more desirable, so there's a little grind on that, but it's not much AND there are "activities" along the way.

One wonders if the complainers would take a lesson from the game (rather than complain about it), they might learn a little something about how to treat a RL date, and not have as much need for insta-fap.

PS - A LITTLE something. I don't think staring at their chest on the first date is one of the things I'm talking about :)

PPS - Dumb request for darkhound1 if he takes those: Can the smart-watch display have one little thing added? Many times, I find myself wondering how many INTERACTIONS I've had with someone for the week, so if this were on that list it would save a lot of open phone/select girl/look at count/make sure it's not total/close phone actions. <EDIT>: So if I'm in a room with 3 others, and one's count is low, I just have to run across them with the mouse to see which one is short. Make sense?</EDIT>

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
COMPRESSED
If you mean you would like a compressed version ??
This is the compressed version. Creator spends alot of time and effort into giving best quality images for for smallest size.

You may find other people come along and make a compressed versions, which seen as this update only came out today will at least be in a few days time if they do, but these are not supported by the developer, so if faulty you are on your own.

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I was try, but looked preview Images ... BALLOON tits (like alien life forms) silicone died in the 1990's :) Devs can we get option of normal Boobs Or SPACE HOOPERS tits LMAO
You are only looking at the preview image on the tread ???
Which Yes, are representative of the game but not everything.
Some girls in this game have Very big tits, some have big tits, some have average tits, but one thing for sure they all have tits ;)

Here is Lacey who is in the game...

Lacey_beach_pose2.jpg
I would not call them Balloons.
Also you find out whether a girl has implants or not, some are some are not. this is part of the quests to learn about a girl.

Maybe try the game and see if your boob preference is catered for ???
If not, then maybe this is not the game for you ??

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
If you mean you would like a compressed version ??
This is the compressed version. Creator spend time and effort into giving best quality images for for smallest size.

You may find other people come along and make a compressed versions, which seen as this update only came out today will at least be in a few days time if they do, but these are not supported by the developer, so if faulty you are on your own.

Hope this helps :)
I think alis959 referred to the post above - BALLOON tits - a compressed version might solve that issue?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The game is already highly compressed.
Re-compressing already highly compressed images will lead to very bad image quality and artefacts.
It makes a lot of sense to compress a game without compression or very low compression.
To shrink this game from 1.4GB to 800MB in exchange for a huge hit in image quality is not worth it imo.
But to each his/her own. If you still want it, most of the time, a further compressed version will be available after a couple of days.

The game has almost 10.000 images and audio files by now. A lot of them are 2560x1440. This takes space. There is no way around it.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I noticed one small thing when loading a save. Delay in sound. Not all the time. But when it does it lasts about a minute or after I change location it kicks in.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Hi, I don't know if anyone cares, or wants this, but I added a function to the Companion Mod. This just allows you to see whether or not you are going to win a hand of poker or not. And since I added it where i did, you can turn it on and off mid game. I don't care for any sort of credit. I am just putting it out there. Also, look at the source code of this message to get the correct spacing.

The code - inserted at line 62
label nemod_Poker_Show_Winner_True():
$ g_cheats_enabled = 1
return

label nemod_Poker_Show_Winner_False():
$ g_cheats_enabled = 0
return

And changed the code here (roughly line 221 after above changes were added):
textbutton "Reset all attribute changes" style "nemod_button_short" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5 ypadding 5 action Function(nemod_reset_player_stats) hovered ttm.Action("Resets the attributes to how they were before you started the mod")
if g_cheats_enabled == 0:
textbutton "See Poker winner" style "nemod_button_short"xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5 ypadding 5 action Call ("nemod_Poker_Show_Winner_True") hovered ttm.Action("See who will win a poker match")
else:
textbutton "Hide Poker winner" style "nemod_button_short"xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5 ypadding 5 action Call ("nemod_Poker_Show_Winner_False") hovered ttm.Action("Hide who will win a poker match")
if menu_active == False and renpy.get_screen("choice") == None:
textbutton "Change the first name of the player" style "nemod_button_short" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5 ypadding 5 action Call("nemod_change_fname") hovered ttm.Action("Change the first name of the player")
textbutton "Change the last name of the player" style "nemod_button_short" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5 ypadding 5 action Call("nemod_change_lname") hovered ttm.Action("Change the last name of the player")

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I think alis959 referred to the post above - BALLOON tits - a compressed version might solve that issue?
We shall see if alis959 replies and says if was a compressed game version or as you think compressed boobs. :unsure:

So you are thinking about the ability to make boobs bigger or smaller in the game ???

Maybe have a visit to Joy's office and see if she has anything to say about this...not going to say any more as its going into Spoiler territory if you are not deep into the new update ;)

Reactions: ray3dave

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi, I don't know if anyone cares, or wants this, but I added a function to the Companion Mod. This just allows you to see whether or not you are going to win a hand of poker or not. And since I added it where i did, you can turn it on and off mid game. I don't care for any sort of credit. I am just putting it out there. Also, look at the source code of this message to get the correct spacing.
its is already in the game ???

you have ability to mark your set of cards to see all the cards values.
if you use "g_cheats_enabled = 1" during the game in a console cheat it shows who is going to win that round ??

Not sure this is helpful.

On a side note.. altering the code in the game without knowing what you are doing can bork you game making it unplayable.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
The renders are beautiful, girls are looking great but unfortunately there are not that many sex scenes and it takes a lot of time to get some good stuff with the girl you want, nothing is straight forward. Maybe a better hint system will improve the game.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
its is already in the game ???

you have ability to mark your set of cards to see all the cards values.
if you use "g_cheats_enabled = 1" during the game is shows who is going to win that round ??

Not sure this is helpful.
On a side note.. altering the code in the game without knowing what you are doing can bork you game making it unplayable.
I have inserted this code into the companion mod multiple times throughout the updates, and it does not seemed to bork anything. I just added the code to streamline the process of Shift+O and typing in the code. And yes, it shows who will win the card game. Like I said, no one has to use it. I just wanted people to know they could use it. Anyone who messes with code knows to save a backup copy just in case you do bork the world. I write code for a living, and Renpy is just another code to learn.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just dont delete your game save. Save it some where.
You don't have to do this either. Ren'py stores a global copy of all the saves in AppData.

What could be happening is extracting the updated version into an old version's folder. This is not going to work due to how the game updates. If you always use a "fresh" folder, the saves should be picked up from appdata, and you can load any save.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
To keep Bantry, DuckSwim, MonsieurX, yankeeInKy, and any others motivated over the next few hours of more people repeating the same questions...
Here is another example of that vanilla I like...:p

View attachment 766271

" I think you made a mess on yourself my dear, allow me to help you with my tongue...:p"
To keep Bantry, DuckSwim, MonsieurX, yankeeInKy, and any others motivated over the next few hours of more people repeating the same questions...
Here is another example of that vanilla I like...:p

View attachment 766271

" I think you made a mess on yourself my dear, allow me to help you with my tongue...:p"
At my answer question desk looking for motivation since the coffee is gone. Email for SiJa. :D. Oook I'm motivated. Text from Faye. You are so sweet helping out today answering questions. I'm right down the hall from your room and I'm going to stop by and see if I can motivate you even more XOXO Faye. Delete, Delete, Delete. Damn you SiJa!!! :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I have inserted this code into the companion mod multiple times throughout the updates, and it does not seemed to bork anything. I just added the code to streamline the process of Shift+O and typing in the code. And yes, it shows who will win the card game. Like I said, no one has to use it. I just wanted people to know they could use it. Anyone who messes with code knows to save a backup copy just in case you do bork the world. I write code for a living, and Renpy is just another code to learn.
You have coding skills, and for you to alter your game is great, and this I have no doubt works.

However users on this thread have a lack of being able to read back two or three posts to see that the exact question they are asking has been answered, let alone go into changing coding inside multiple lines within the Companion mod.

My concern is the people who decide to try to use your code, bork the game and then come onto this thread complaining their saves and game files are broken. and yes you know to backup before changing, but numerous times people on this thread have lost saves due to not doing that.

Its a bit like giving a person off the street a large set of medical instruments, and a "how to" video and saying now if you want you can do open heart surgery. not sure it will be a good outcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: yankeeInKy
Feb 2, 2020
Would be cool if added more Ivy like characters(Girls or Tgirls i anint picky XD ). There is not much of that anywhere. And maybe some random encounters. So is not strictly by the list.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes