sekretz

Apr 29, 2017
Getting a really strange bug with the poker game since the last couple of versions. Every time I fold, call, or raise, the next thing I click it resets the hand and all the chips are the same. Complete loop. Any idea what the heck I can do to fix this?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Getting a really strange bug with the poker game since the last couple of versions. Every time I fold, call, or raise, the next thing I click it resets the hand and all the chips are the same. Complete loop. Any idea what the heck I can do to fix this?
Have you used any console codes? Changed the girl's poker skill level via the mod? If no to both, then you have to wait until darkhound1 sees and responds to your post.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This has not been fixed.
Looks like Aly wasn't your plane girl and you are missing the event that happens right after you arrive on the island. You can double check by bringing up your progress with Aly on your phone.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just finished a poker round against Renee, and did not experience this. However, I use no cheats/console codes/skill changes as Bantry points out.

One thing to consider: There is an extra click between each action due to the dialogue, so the game feels "click-y", and if you over-click you may be folding instead of taking the action you think you are.

EDIT: Too many statements with no advice: Pause for a second over the buttons. If they HIGHLIGHT, that's the action. If they do NOT, you are still on dialogue. Click once somewhere else to clear the dialogue.

Last edited:

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Only thing I wish for this game was new content to be more brainless, or let you know what content you already completed before you do it again, so much stuff it gets overwhelming and also not a fan of looking up each new thing, I like to go with the flow normally but there's so much in this game and at the same time some stuff is so random to activate :ROFLMAO:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Since no one else has reported such an error, I would suggest posting your save.
If Darkhound has time he will likely take a look at it.

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
My previous save from version 2.1 doesn't work

i get this error:

'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store'

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When I check the phone it comes out like this. Even if I check several pictures, that number does not change.
So if I understand correctly, you're concern is that when you invite a girl to the island or send one home, the count for achievements is wrong? You notice how on your phone the count for Aly's event is a different color? The developer worked his magic to ensure the count is correct there as some players want to be able to complete all achievements. I'm one of them, but I'm more concerned with the tally being correct when I look at my phone than elsewhere. Not sure there is an answer to your dilemma.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
My previous save from version 2.1 doesn't work

i get this error:

'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store'
Did you consider using the search function to see if anyone else has encountered the same problem? No need to answer as I know you didn't. This has been answered numerous times before as recently as just a couple pages back.

You MUST reinstall the Companion Mod, then your previous saves will work.

Jamsen

Mar 18, 2019
So many different kind of drugs or pills in this game.. Wish there would/will be some kind of fertility pill to impregnate those gals. Adding it via pills would feel a bit forced (which actually makes the idea even more hot, because I don't think those females are aware of MC using any kind of drugs to "twist his chances".) but it would also be optional for those who like it -and for those who are against the idea.
I really love the game, 90% of the females are hot and renders are nice, also the story and different personalities are nicely done. But... at some point I can't help but feel like it lacks the ability to really "conquer" those females. Whether it's via impregnating them and/or building a harem or marrying one of the ladies.. I realize it's all about having fun but mindless pumping get's a bit boring and superficial in the end without a real deeper goal.
I would still give this game 4,5/5 because it really is good. It just lacks the one last little piece to make it perfect.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
So many different kind of drugs or pills in this game.. Wish there would/will be some kind of fertility pill to impregnate those gals. Adding it via pills would feel a bit forced (which actually makes the idea even more hot, because I don't think those females are aware of MC using any kind of drugs to "twist his chances".) but it would also be optional for those who like it -and for those who are against the idea.
I really love the game, 90% of the females are hot and renders are nice, also the story and different personalities are nicely done. But... at some point I can't help but feel like it lacks the ability to really "conquer" those females. Whether it's via impregnating them and/or building a harem or marrying one of the ladies.. I realize it's all about having fun but mindless pumping get's a bit boring and superficial in the end without a real deeper goal.
I would still give this game 4,5/5 because it really is good. It just lacks the one last little piece to make it perfect.
That piece has already been added, and her name is Yumiko!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got an uncaught exception when I tried to load the newest version of the game. Can't roll back and i've tired loading a couple different saves. I downloaded a fresh version of 2.2.0 and did not overwrite anything! So unsure what I can do to salvage my saves as I do not want to try and start again.

Halp?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Installed compainion mod and it worked! Hallelujah!

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Got an uncaught exception when I tried to load the newest version of the game. Can't roll back and i've tired loading a couple different saves. I downloaded a fresh version of 2.2.0 and did not overwrite anything! So unsure what I can do to salvage my saves as I do not want to try and start again.

Halp?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Scroll 3 posts up. You need to reinstall the nemod (companion mod) then it should all work again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh god I didn't know that.. Haven't played for a few updates.. DL:ing now.. xD
He is expressing his preference for a girl to marry ;)
The game does not currently support the topics you mentioned.

"Romancing/couple ending" is indicated (in Amy's so called Epic quest line) as being thought over, however.

(Speculation) It is likely considered as a possible futures for some girls to extend their (as it is rolled out) epic quest lines and act as an "now a couple" ending.

Disclaimer : Speculation on the future of the game and the timelines involved are huge and can change a lot.

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
How can I Win the Game against Eva in the Shower?

I do Lust to 0 before I go to her, , I take the purple Pill, nothing helps, She always wins!!

Please help....
Have you read The Guide (the link of which can be found on the front page) regarding Eva's shower scene?
I cite:
"She will cheat at the end anyway by grabbing your dick, so you will always get an erection and lose no matter what, and she won't have sex with you either. Life can be so unfair."

Isn't she a beautiful little slut :p:love:

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes