DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Please someone help me I accedently changed the resolution on the game and now it won't start up and it crashes my computer because I chose the wrong one and it won't let me back into the preferences to change it every time I click on it my computer freezes up then I have to reset my computer to even do anything please help how do I reset the preferences to before I changed them
Read this, has all the info you need,

Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
It's been weeks since I tried to get Yvette in the sauna for the second time every Tuesday and Saturday but for some reason she never goes there on these days. Anyone have the same problem?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Picky isn't she. I usually do the swirl around Faye's boobs :D
I am patiently waiting for the Official Android version.

After testing it out a few days ago, I am liking how it works and that I can then take the game with me wherever I go on a tablet etc...

Although Amy is annoyed with the touchscreen side of the game...

SiJa here's my tablet keyboard/mouse setup. Lots of swirling room LOL.

Reactions: SiJa

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Without a full traceback we are only guessing. What were you doing prior to receiving the error?
Hello, I'll give you the complete error, it's when Amy and Alice are having sex.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Crop' <'Image' u'sexting/Alice/Alice_sexting300.jpg'> 1066 20 300 588> (1, 0, 0, 0, -0.05, 0, 1, 0, 0, -0.05, 0, 0, 1, 0, -0.05, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 445, in script call
���Ek�
File "game/events_girls_room.rpyc", line 899, in script call
.y.s�G��m�%ϕ\r;���%.���%w��'��{��CU��5G�M1WE#{��"jL�G���,R�C���]Gx��}���zJ�|9k�K�T�I�yȥ0;��^�h�./M*��
File "game/events_girls_room.rpyc", line 1420, in script call
�m�eps9�]��\��y=� ڭZ�,�!^��� n�jܞ �^�ip��"�=Y� -�B�I$���0����GV���Z8�����mM�pu�6Ӝ�i:�-i�[�\��f�XH�E�e
File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 250, in script
G(�B|t��?^�t�4�A8����0�kL[�a��^E+�c~�W�
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1259, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1008, in load
self.w, self.h))
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 616, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.subsurface
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.2.0
Mon Aug 10 14:49:19 2020

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1 Been trying to make this happen, and finally did: I got the bug where a count of people will show, but the avatars will not, in a location.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save attached.
It should be fixed already.
Check this post and the attached quick fix file:
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/page-894#post-3976235

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It's been weeks since I tried to get Yvette in the sauna for the second time every Tuesday and Saturday but for some reason she never goes there on these days. Anyone have the same problem?
For starters you'll never find Yvette in the sauna on a Saturday as that isn't one of the days that are coed. If you have the boolean hexus watch or whatever the upgrade is called and have completed all three levels of hacking Yvette's implant, you will be able to pin her in the upper left corner of your screen and see her location. Do that and when it says she is in the sauna on a Tuesday or Friday, go there.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
does some of them have hairy pussy? lol
Well... not a well known fact, but Jessica has a hairy pussy called "Mittens", a bit of a rascal ginger tom.
Sadly had to leave him at home as Joy currently has a "NO PETS ALLOWED ON THE ISLAND" policy.

But has a picture next to her bed of him. ;)

mittens.jpg

(*** Disclaimer ***)
(Image from DAZ3D asset...)
( )

Last edited:

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
Ya that didn't do jake shit I added that empty text document and it still crashed my computer I can't play it this is bullshit

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
Oh and how the heck didn't I add the file correctly huh wasn't I supposed to add it to the game folder right an empty text document and call it use_fixed_resolution_720.txt well I did that and it didn't do anything at all

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can please somebody share save with all open scenes appointments and other things
happening-again.gif

No such thing, as a one complete file with all the open appointments/events/scenes, etc. One last time, someone else's save file will be useless to you as over half the scenes are NOT repeatable. It's a sandbox game and to complete all achievements you have to play the game. If that sounds harsh, too bad. It is even discussed in the Companion Guide including info about needing multiple save files to try and see everything and even then the game probably won't run correctly.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Oh and how the heck didn't I add the file correctly huh wasn't I supposed to add it to the game folder right an empty text document and call it use_fixed_resolution_720.txt well I did that and it didn't do anything at all
Do you have your extensions visible? A common error is to try and add said file, but often the file added turns out to be
use_fixed_resolution_720.txt.txt

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DuckSwim and SiJa

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Do you have your extensions visible? A common error is to try and add said file, but often the file added turns out to be
use_fixed_resolution_720.txt.txt
To make it even more fool proof, the next version will accept any of the following three file names:
use_fixes_resolution_720
use_fixes_resolution_720.txt
use_fixes_resolution_720.txt.txt

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes