shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Not sure if it is mentioned in the guide, but a common problem I keep running into trying to trigger event, is that I modify a girls stats after I save so when I reload their lust or affection is not high enough. I usually run though events multiple before I catch my mistake. May be the reason some people are not triggering certain events.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Joy explains this, she does not want to be disturbed unless deemed relevant or of interest, to her.

That the player wants to distrub her is irrelevant, he's just an enjoyable lab rat in her maze.
He is her tool, she is not his.

Oh sure, she will make sure the maze is running and if she is in the mood check the mercandise too. But that's just business and having some fun on the side (sex, poker, whatever strikes her mood).

But at the end of the day she will do what she want and head back to the real world.
Which in itself signals her unique status, she is the only person who can come or leave as she pleases.

So Joy could be sitting on the reception desk reading a book and the answer would still be she was not on the Island.
The receptionist is simply acting as any personal assistant would.
Interesting concept Ducky, After reading this. I had a thought also. Maybe there's something dark going on to protect the island and what goes on there maybe? For example my game Alice started the game was on the island maybe 70 plus days. I send her home. She returns and acts like she just met me. Hmmm. Is her memories erased prior to leaving the island by say those pills available at the island? once she's back another pill taken and she acts like she never left..Weird ;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure if it is mentioned in the guide, but a common problem I keep running into trying to trigger event, is that I modify a girls stats after I save so when I reload their lust or affection is not high enough. I usually run though events multiple before I catch my mistake. May be the reason some people are not triggering certain events.
True, but the reason for saving your game prior to trying to get an event to trigger, is so you can adjust stats, be they yours or hers prior to the event. Maybe it isn't stats, maybe it's wardrobe or something else. It is a fine line between giving hints and actually providing step-by-step instructions, so you don't even have to try and figure things out for yourself. What's the point of playing if you know how to do everything before even installing the game?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Modded android version please
No. Since you cannot read, you have to buy a computer to play the game. Does that seem harsh or snarky? Too damn bad! It has been posted numerous times already within this thread and on the developer's Patreon page.

Android version:
Since I can't release bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.2.2.x will be 0.2.2.1
It will be released in a couple of days. Thank you for your understanding.
Reading.png

Reactions: Jesse Gilbert

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Is there a filter I turned on, because Faye's pool scenes are getting a brownish haze to them mid scene. Sorry if I missed it being posted already. Lighter version is just one click before the darker ones.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a filter I turned on, because Faye's pool scenes are getting a brownish haze to them mid scene. Sorry if I missed it being posted already. Lighter version is just one click before the darker ones.

Reactions: shinomond

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for that, seems off to me somehow and not really a change of daytime look. Photos from girls at night seem to capture the change of sunlight better or even the sunset walks. But dev gonna do what dev gonna do.

Edit: The more I think about it, it might just be the fact the the change is sudden as well as going back to full brightness when the scene ends.

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
darkhound1 Are we supposed to be able to have 10 girls on the island????
10 girls.png
You can see that in the selection window there are 8 plus Jessica in the tracker, and then there is Aly at Reception. lol

Col Smith

Jun 7, 2017
No. Since you cannot read, you have to buy a computer to play the game. Does that seem harsh or snarky? Too damn bad! It has been posted numerous times already within this thread and on the developer's Patreon page.

Android version:
Since I can't release bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.2.2.x will be 0.2.2.1
It will be released in a couple of days. Thank you for your understanding.
View attachment 767850
"Ohh that's gotta hurt" - Nukem Duke

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes