Kimi24

Aug 31, 2018
Hey guys. How can i get Jennifer give me quest to help her friend Nathan with photo studio? The requirements is to do the quests for the photo studio. I have done photo sets for Eva and Brenda, got Jennifer show me the photo studio. Is it enought or I should do something else to receive quest with Nathan?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys. How can i get Jennifer give me quest to help her friend Nathan with photo studio? The requirements is to do the quests for the photo studio. I have done photo sets for Eva and Brenda, got Jennifer show me the photo studio. Is it enought or I should do something else to receive quest with Nathan?
Keep talking to her over a drink at last call. I just got it to trigger.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
can someone explain me what is going on with Daniela and Sara?
Where can I find them?
Daniela and Sara are to be new characters in the game.
During the update of your files to V0.2.2.0 it sets them up as new characters.
If you look in the development news...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3970416

Two updates had to be postponed until V0.2.3.0
These character will be introduced in these scenes.

So for the moment you will not be able to find them, but they will be coming to the Island soon...

Last edited:
Reactions: lewdaura

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HI:v0.2.2 Beta:(Android):
Thank you for your post. Not to rain on anyone's parade or diminish your efforts, but you might want to note on your post that this is an UNOFFICIAL version and not released by the developer.

Per his Patreon page:

Android version:
Since I can't release bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.2.2.x will be 0.2.2.1
It will be released in a couple of days. Thank you for your understanding.
That may seem like I'm being nitpicky, but any issues or problems players encounter installing and using an unofficial version, will pretty much be on there own.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I am patiently waiting for the Official Android version.

After testing it out a few days ago, I am liking how it works and that I can then take the game with me wherever I go on a tablet etc...

Although Amy is annoyed with the touchscreen side of the game...

Amy_touchscreen.jpg

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I am patiently waiting for the Official Android version.

After testing it out a few days ago, I am liking how it works and that I can then take the game with me wherever I go on a tablet etc...

Although Amy is annoyed with the touchscreen side of the game...

Picky isn't she. I usually do the swirl around Faye's boobs :D

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you for your post. Not to rain on anyone's parade or diminish your efforts, but you might want to note on your post that this is an UNOFFICIAL version and not released by the developer.

Per his Patreon page:

Android version:
Since I can't release bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.2.2.x will be 0.2.2.1
It will be released in a couple of days. Thank you for your understanding.
That may seem like I'm being nitpicky, but any issues or problems players encounter installing and using an unofficial version, will pretty much be on there own.
And his versions wrong Dark's android version is going to be 2.2.1 Raises a cup of Java to you. Good Morning sir.

Reactions: SiJa

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
Please someone help me I accedently changed the resolution on the game and now it won't start up and it crashes my computer because I chose the wrong one and it won't let me back into the preferences to change it every time I click on it my computer freezes up then I have to reset my computer to even do anything please help how do I reset the preferences to before I changed them

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes