Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I wish I could get Alice to wear this cute little number somewhere besides the best butt competition, but I bet I would have to give up sex on the beach with her for it. :(

1599084635324.png

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Think I ate too much Ice Cream in my room with AMY tonight.
Fell asleep and had a strange dream...

(some very good animation using the ZEPETO game, where you create your own Avatar)

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
On an Island Somewhere in the Pacific...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
Great song, took me back to my Jr. year in high school! Too bad nobody in school looked as good as them!

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I wish I could get Alice to wear this cute little number somewhere besides the best butt competition, but I bet I would have to give up sex on the beach with her for it. :(
Well it's raining today in the UK, and I must be in a generous mood :)
So here is what it would be like for Alice to be at the pool in her Contest Bikini...

Alice_Pool.png
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN EDITED and no way represents an actual image from the game )

As for would this become a part of the actual game ?
Extra clothes for the girls to use everyday have been added before (Amy for example).
So could happen, its up to the Architect ;)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Woke up this morning a serious sugar crash after eating too much Ice Cream ;)
I fancy a nice Vanilla Latte,
but I am out of Dragon Poo Coffee (damn it, they have got me calling it that now as well).
Lets pop down to the kitchen to grab a cup of beans.
I head down to the Kitchen.
Oh, hello, who is this doing some baking?...

Bakers Butt.jpg

I just stand there for a few minutes...staring... :p
What was it I came down to get?
Oh, yes, Coffee :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Woke up this morning a serious sugar crash after eating too much Ice Cream ;)
I fancy a nice Vanilla Latte,
but I am out of Dragon Poo Coffee (damn it, they have got me calling it that now as well).
Lets pop down to the kitchen to grab a cup of beans.
I head down to the Kitchen.
Oh, hello, who is this doing some baking?...

I just stand there for a few minutes...staring... :p
What was it I came down to get?
Oh, yes, Coffee :ROFLMAO:
Your coffee is at reception waiting on you. I told Amy I'd give you some of mine. Hmmm guess she's shocked. The dark one up the hall can be nice lol.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
For some reason, I find myself attracted to the Special Characters more than the main girls.

Jennifer and Miriam are easily my two favourites on the island.
I have a hard time not voting for Yumiko for best butt. Her suit for that competition is the goat.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So i tryed everything, first, after Jennifer showed me the Photostudio, after that, Nothing, there is no such Studio as Location, Second when i got the Watch, what means when i hover the Mouse over the Girls Image Attractiveness, Means that me or Them???
Btw, omg, how can i avoid Yvette´s constantly Invitation to her Candle Light Dinner, she is not my Type, ewww.
Tysm

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I go the G.O.A.T reference, my mind is just twisted and the animal statement in the disclaimer was the first thing that popped into my head. :eek: o_O:p:unsure:

• Haha

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So i tryed everything, first, after Jennifer showed me the Photostudio, after that, Nothing, there is no such Studio as Location, Second when i got the Watch, what means when i hover the Mouse over the Girls Image Attractiveness, Means that me or Them???
Btw, omg, how can i avoid Yvette´s constantly Invitation to her Candle Light Dinner, she is not my Type, ewww.
Tysm
Have you read the Guide? The Photo Studio is not a location you can visit like the gym, spa, pool, etc. You only go there to complete specific quests that come about via Wishes and Desires, etc.

If you want to complete all the achievements, you'll have to go to dinner with Yvette.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Oh my, So there is no "No Thanks Yvette!" ???
Okay, also i wonder, i got the new Room, from jennifer, She is my abslute Dream, she said she will visit me, Nothing and i got the new Room now over 2 Months, also why i cant access the Jacuzzi and dont see the Frames where she said, they are enlightend?
Tysm

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Jacuzzi isn't implemented yet, but you should be able to use the frames from your phone.

click the button for how to get to selecting photos for the frames.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlecVentrue
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes