AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I had also the Scene with Eva in the Elevator, but no matter what i answer, she leaves and bye bye, even if Love and all is at 100?
Whats wrong with her?
Tysm

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I just realized that Heather bench presses 100 kilos, including the bar. That's crazy heavy for someone her size.

Apr 13, 2019
I hate to ask so many questions but I can't find anything about this in the guide back in like the first boob contest I gave Eva the win and invited her to the room where she told me her enchancent story and like I said that was back in the first contest and it's day 20 and joy still hasn't given me any opointment to progress Screenshot_20200903-211709_Holiday Island.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I hate to ask so many questions but I can't find anything about this in the guide back in like the first boob contest I gave Eva the win and invited her to the room where she told me her enchancent story and like I said that was back in the first contest and it's day 20 and joy still hasn't given me any opointment to progress View attachment 800799
As the hint says, you must wait for a letter informing you of an appointment with Joy. There is nothing you can do to force the letter to appear. I don't recall exactly what day it occurs, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

817274_Screenshot_20200903-211709_Holiday_Island.jpg

Apr 13, 2019
T
As the hint says, you must wait for a letter informing you of an appointment with Joy. There is nothing you can do to force the letter to appear. I don't recall exactly what day it occurs, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

View attachment 800817
OH I saw the wait for letter part but I thought it meant like a certain amount of days after the event I didn't even think it might just be a fixed day thanks man

Reactions: Bantry

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Faye. Favorite sex position per hot shots: Doggy-style. Has penetrative sex scenes: several. Number of scenes with doggy-style: 0
Heather. Favorite sex position per hot shots: Missionary. Has penetrative sex scenes: several. Number of scenes with missionary: 0
Jessica. Favorite sex position per hot shots: Reverse Cowgirl. Has penetrative sex scenes: several. Number of scenes with reverse cowgirl: 0

I think these girls might be lying during hot shots. :unsure:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Faye. Favorite sex position per hot shots: Doggy-style. Has penetrative sex scenes: several. Number of scenes with doggy-style: 0
Heather. Favorite sex position per hot shots: Missionary. Has penetrative sex scenes: several. Number of scenes with missionary: 0
Jessica. Favorite sex position per hot shots: Reverse Cowgirl. Has penetrative sex scenes: several. Number of scenes with reverse cowgirl: 0

I think these girls might be lying during hot shots. :unsure:
Amnesia is a side effect of all these pills we keep spiking their whisky drinks with at the night bar ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Frank01 and Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 4th Sept 2020)

Added to the Full Size Banners section is the Room Service team...

HI_Room_Service.png

The Bar team with an Easter Egg of JOY in Black dress...

HI_Bar.png

Updated Spa Team with Mercedes as she looks after the Sauna...

HI_Spa.png

And lastly The Gym team which is just Jennifer...
(This is in the Miscellaneous section)

HI_Gym.png

As always these signatures, how to use them, and more signatures, can be found in the following post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3042125

***edit*** Miscellaneous Signatures are now in a spoiler group within this post.

:)

Last edited:

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
ANNOYING ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS #3

Dining Room Edition

1. Why are all the girls crammed on one side of the table when there is plenty of room next to me?
2. When there are seven girls in the dining room, where do the other two girls sit? Is there another table off screen? Or are they standing around with a tray waiting for an opening? Why would they bother moving to main table only if two other girls leave? Again, there is plenty of room next to me.
3. I don't have a #3
4. Who cooks the food anyway? Is it the versatile Jennifer or Yumiko? Or is there a sexy chef we have not yet met? I would like to inspect the kitchen and chef for further analysis.
5. Is the dining room a "no coitus" zone? We have yet to see any hanky panky over here. I am sure there are many opportunities for a little fun under the table if you give the right girl the right complement.
6. Why are the girls' plates always so clean? Do they actually eat? Is this a hint as to what they actually are?

Don't worry. I will not bring up questions about the actual food in the buffet. This would be a regurgitation of the whiskey-only drink discussions held earlier. So I will hold my tongue with questions about special order omelets or the presence of a carving station. You're welcome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frank01 and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
ANNOYING ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS #3

Dining Room Edition
I would say all those questions and more could be new scenes in future updates :unsure:

Others have commented and had the same and other questions...

Who cleans and looks after the pool area?
Who fixes the broken stuff in the Hotel (maintenance) ?
Does the island have a Kitchen ?
Does the island have a Laundry ?
Does the island have a Supermarket or Shop ?

Does the island have a Library for your books on improving skills ?
Where is the Airstrip for the private plane to bring you to the Island ?
Does the Island have a dock where all the food, items for Joys experiments arrive to ?

and more.

We will have to wait and see if these are answered in future updates.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes