Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It will definitely make Bantry's Friday ;)

Just to add this is what she is saying...

"Estoy lista y esperando que me pongas una loción bronceadora junto a la piscina, Bantry".

o_O
Maybe a future update as Brenda beat her out in the most recent poll.

• Sad
Reactions: SiJa

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I would say all those questions and more could be new scenes in future updates :unsure:

Others have commented and had the same and other questions...

Who cleans and looks after the pool area?
Who fixes the broken stuff in the Hotel (maintenance) ?
Does the island have a Kitchen ?
Does the island have a Laundry ?
Does the island have a Supermarket or Shop ?

Does the island have a Library for your books on improving skills ?
Where is the Airstrip for the private plane to bring you to the Island ?
Does the Island have a dock where all the food, items for Joys experiments arrive to ?

and more.

We will have to wait and see if these are answered in future updates.
Thanks for the info. I'm new here and don't have time to go through over 900 pages of old comments. But now I have material for future musings. Is that exciting or what? ... I said if that is...oh I get it.

Anyway, most of these musings are just for a laugh. I like to do similar BS for TV shows and movies I really like and watch many times. I hope Darkhound and regulars here take this as a complement. We wouldn't notice these details or even care if we didn't really like the game.

Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Maybe a future update as Brenda beat her out in the most recent poll.
Not sure what you are talking about.
I am looking over at the pool area now and can see her waiting...

Delizia+Pool.png

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN EDITED and no way represents an actual image from the game )

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I misplaced my hi-tech binoculars. I'm so far away from the pool without them I can't see anything. I had to ask Joy to re-assign my room to get me away from yankeeInKy and his "devil music". The only plus, is that most of the girls haven't found it yet, so no requests for batteries, toothbrushes, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy and SiJa

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Oh my, So there is no "No Thanks Yvette!" ???
Okay, also i wonder, i got the new Room, from jennifer, She is my abslute Dream, she said she will visit me, Nothing and i got the new Room now over 2 Months, also why i cant access the Jacuzzi and dont see the Frames where she said, they are enlightend?
Tysm
If you can't stand Yvette, send her home. Problem solved :)

Apr 13, 2019
Again super sorry if this is annoying but I'm trying to only ask questions when I can't find it in the guide. For Jennifer theirs 3 things it says I can still unlock poker with an orange dress a delicious whiskey and a pole dance I'm at day 42 right now so I'm wondering if this unlocks at a certain day or if I missed something to unlock it

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Again super sorry if this is annoying but I'm trying to only ask questions when I can't find it in the guide. For Jennifer theirs 3 things it says I can still unlock poker with an orange dress a delicious whiskey and a pole dance I'm at day 42 right now so I'm wondering if this unlocks at a certain day or if I missed something to unlock it
Delicious whiskey is at the end of the help Nathan photography quest. You need to have unlocked the photo studio and done shoots with several girls from their wish quests for it to start proper.

Orange dress is part of the Amy quest line. Check that part of the .txt faq or .pdf guide.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Poker with Orange Dress - have to complete AMY's tasks & quests.
Whiskey and Poledance - part of a wishes and desires from Joy, so need to work through those as well.

Certain achievements are linked to other characters as well :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
One of the challenges with concentrating on completing all achievements for a single girl at a time, is it doesn't take into account that some appointments, events, scenes have come about over the game's development and updated versions over the past 2+ years.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Is there some secret to unlocking Mercedes's sexting message, or is it just RNG?
Need to get her Lust, Love, and Affection stats high.
Maybe some Fapping in your room thinking about her could help :unsure:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Need to get her Lust, Love, and Affection stats high.
Maybe some Fapping in your room thinking about her could help :unsure:
I didn't know there was a way to raise her love. I'll try to figure it out. Thanks!

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not sure where or how to report a bug so here goes:
in 0.2.2.1 the automated messages tracking MC's orgasms warning of 24, 48, and 72 hours elapsed do not track when MC orgasms during Natasha's middle of the night visit event, and act like MC never came during the event, even though he did.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I misplaced my hi-tech binoculars. I'm so far away from the pool without them I can't see anything. I had to ask Joy to re-assign my room to get me away from yankeeInKy and his "devil music". The only plus, is that most of the girls haven't found it yet, so no requests for batteries, toothbrushes, etc.
Oh we can't have your day incomplete lol. Here Bantry . it's still within my noise ordinance agreement. Enjoy :p

Singing in the doorway "Heaving a ceremonial sigh of resurrection." Heather walks by and just says.. Charming.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures (Update)

Spent well over a hour now trying to consolidate all my Fan Signatures into 1 post, to help with finding them.
Went with putting them in Spoiler sections so not to take up room.
All was looking good.

Turns out, unknown to me, and not in the forum rules, you have a limit on pics/attachments in one post.

So...
Redone into sections, but links to each section are on the main post, to make it easy to find them.
I have now stopped banging my head on the keyboard in frustration :mad:

Also earlier post from today has been added to and has 4 new signatures now...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4128862

I am now going to drink some Cider and chill
(need something stronger than Tea)

;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes