• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
For Yvette (or Amy or Aly), to unlock the plan scene and expended arrival, just start a new game, make the girl your plane girl (if she is not restart), unlock the scenes and voilà.
These are persistent scenes and will be carried throught the saves.
Hey, i didnt know that, very good to know, thx for the info!

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Too bad that wasn't explained in the Companion Guide. Oh wait, it was. Never mind.

View attachment 1050309
Yeah, maybe i have overread it, it wasnt the most important info for me at the beginning...:oops:
´´Save early, save often´´ and ´´what if amy wasnt my plane girl? Start a new game´´ were the things i will never forget, as well as ´´dont overuse console codes´´:giggle:

Reactions: Bantry

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, maybe i have overread it, it wasnt the most important info for me at the beginning...:oops:
´´Save early, save often´´ and ´´what if amy wasnt my plane girl? Start a new game´´ were the things i will never forget, as well as ´´dont overuse console codes´´:giggle:
Most definitely words to live by!

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You can overuse console code when you know what you are cheating.
For casual gameplay cheat better use the companion mod cheat. if i'm not mistaken love and affection max stat cheat was removed from it, so it's quite safe.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The Companion Mod.

The mod has been created by Niceerotica and the creator himself Darkhound.
It gives you the functions of a lot of the console codes (cheats) in a simple way... but keeps big issues from happening... like AMY's max love quest altering at the wrong time.

Here are some of the functions it can do...
  • The mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • It offers a variety of options to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - First name and last name can be changed
    - All effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - All player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • It offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - You can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missing images).
    - Room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - All the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • Every non-quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
I highly recommend this to anyone to install and use should you want to use these functions and not run the risk of using console codes (cheats) and borking your save game.

To get it click the link below...

The Console Mod.

***The only thing to remember is once you install it you need to install it again in a new version or you will see the " AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store' " error***

:)

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
yankeeInKy SiJa This might be one thing to proofread in the updated guide - In some parts it suggests Amy (pp. 51, 80) as the plane girl, but with the recent update it suggests Yvette (pp. 15, 18) ["HUSSY!" // "Quiet, Renée, the update is coming!"]

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
yankeeInKy SiJa This might be one thing to proofread in the updated guide - In some parts it suggests Amy (pp. 51, 80) as the plane girl, but with the recent update it suggests Yvette (pp. 15, 18) ["HUSSY!" // "Quiet, Renée, the update is coming!"]
Yes, that bit will be looked into.
You can pick who you want from the current 5 girls to be your plane girl.
Watch the other planes girls scene as a new start and will be added as PERSISTENT achievement.

I always find it a tough call between Amy and Yvette :unsure:

"What did you just say Sweetie?"
:oops:
"Ermmm... nothing Amy... sorry, didn't say anything Sugertits"
:rolleyes:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, that bit will be looked into.
You can pick who you want from the current 5 girls to be your plane girl.
Watch the other planes girls scene as a new start and will be added as PERSISTENT achievement.

I always find it a tough call between Amy and Yvette :unsure:

"What did you just say Sweetie?"
:oops:
"Ermmm... nothing Amy... sorry, didn't say anything Sugertits"
:rolleyes:
"HUSSY!"

"Hold ON, Renee! And be specific, he mentioned Amy as well..."

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes