MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Think I might've found a small bug.

I had gotten the text about my not having gotten off in 24hrs, which was probably true at that point. But then during the day, I triggered the "Bump into Ivy and she has sex with you" event during the following afternoon. That evening, I got a text about my not having gotten off in 48 hours... even though Ivy had just rode me that day.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Think I might've found a small bug.

I had gotten the text about my not having gotten off in 24hrs, which was probably true at that point. But then during the day, I triggered the "Bump into Ivy and she has sex with you" event during the following afternoon. That evening, I got a text about my not having gotten off in 48 hours... even though Ivy had just rode me that day.
Thanks, fixed it. Will be part of the next update.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Uhm, no i didnt cheat with Alice! I gave her Gifts, talked normal with her Interests and Compliments until her Love was by 100 and Attraction too 100.
One Question, how long i have to work Natasha, until she comes at Night in my Bedroom?
Thx
Natasha: unlock her night training scene at the gym => (I think) talk to Joy about her boobs (ask a meeting with Joy at the reception) => go to bed before midnight and Nat may visit.

Alice: if she is angry and her love/affection is at max maye you missed an appointement with her (she would have send an angry sms)

Reactions: Bantry

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
Hi guys, new to this forum, but I like darkhound's art, so i thought i'd register. Question, will Hentai be added as a character in Holiday Island (and if yes, does she have measurements?)? I'd love to see Faye dethroned for once, plus she looks gorgeous. Thank you.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi guys, new to this forum, but I like darkhound's art, so i thought i'd register. Question, will Hentai be added as a character in Holiday Island (and if yes, does she have measurements?)? I'd love to see Faye dethroned for once, plus she looks gorgeous. Thank you.
From what I know and have read no plans for Hentai to be added as a character.
No plans for any more standard girl characters to be added.
New Special characters like Jennifer/Yumiko/Mercedes/Miriam are to be added however.
3 new special characters are due in the next version or after that... to do with the underground Lab.

Hope this answers your question.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenGarden

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
From what I know and have read no plans for Hentai to be added as a character.
No plans for any more standard girl characters to be added.
New Special characters like Jennifer/Yumiko/Mercedes/Miriam are to be added however.
3 new special characters are due in the next version update to do with the underground Lab.

Hope this answers your question.
It does, thank you, I bet she would be fine as a special character too, bewbs like that can only grow in a lab.

Reactions: SiJa

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thinking about an Honey Select style of character on HI gives me the creeps.

Sija, it's 2 new characters, Sara and Daniela or did I miss a third ?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
:ROFLMAO:
This is not about a Hentai style character.
Darkhound created a character called Hentai back in 2014, which is on his page.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Haa I see, my bad. Nothing to see here /Jedi.hand.wave
Well, she is a sub-Jessica with gigormic boobs.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Sija, it's 2 new characters, Sara and Daniela or did I miss a third?
You may want to have a look at around July of last year, as a special character was introduced... although no details have appeared yet in the development news :unsure:

Due to it being an Unlocked/Open Patreon post Bantry posted about it on here as well...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3774494

Last edited:
Reactions: Krock13456

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
This is not about a Hentai style character.
Darkhound created a character called Hentai back in 2014, which is on his page.
My god what a lovely bimbo, i want to see her, maybe attending a party, you know, two o three drinks and a night with all of her holes stuffed

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You may want to have a look at around July of last year, as a special character was introduced... although no details have appeared yet in the development news :unsure:

Due to it being an Unlocked/Open Patreon post Bantry posted about it on here as well...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3774494
Ha yes Mia.
I have forgotten her. As you said no word about her in the dev news.
She will end in the attic if you want my prediction. No big deal anyways, there is always the original....Amy.
Oh, she very fappable, don't get me wrong.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ha yes Mia.
I have forgotten her. As you said no word about her in the dev news.
She will end in the attic if you want my prediction. No big deal anyways, there is always the original....Amy.
Oh, she very fappable, don't get me wrong.
If she indeed ends up in the attic that would be sad as she looked to be a nice addition. And a waste of effort for Darkhound in creating her. But it is still early days for the lab, so who knows who could be present there in the future.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If she indeed ends up in the attic that would be sad as she looked to be a nice addition. And a waste of effort for Darkhound in creating her. But it is still early days for the lab, so who knows who could be present there in the future.
As you said, who knows.
She is just one render so far, not much of wasted time it seems.
I don't see Mia being added as a special girl anytime soon, then gain, as Yoda said : Always in motion is the future.

AFAIC, they are enough girls and special girls + the upcoming lab girls to fill my plate.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
As you said, who knows.
She is just one render so far, not much of wasted time it seems.
I don't see Mia being added as a special girl anytime soon, then gain, as Yoda said : Always in motion is the future.

AFAIC, they are enough girls and special girls + the upcoming lab girls to fill my plate.
Maybe there is a simple reason for Darkhound not having pursued Mia. He has his hands full introducing the lab and its permanent inhabitants. No time yet to think about future visitors past the 3 day event now being worked on.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Is that really so necessary to start the Plane Journey with Amy?

I can't stand this chick. She is an arrogant Bitch, who think she is a damn Godess. :ROFLMAO:
I started the Plane Flight with Lacey and the Progress runs also fine.
Oh btw, where the Hell i get that High what ever its called Sperm Sample?
Thx

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Is that really so necessary to start the Plane Journey with Amy?

I can't stand this chick. She is an arrogant Bitch, who think she is a damn Godess. :ROFLMAO:
I started the Plane Flight with Lacey and the Progress runs also fine.
Oh btw, where the Hell i get that High what ever its called Sperm Sample?
Thx
No reason to start with a specific Plane girl, just choose the one you like :)

Before an update, it was not really achievable to watch and get completed all the plane girls scenes.
Now you can just start a new game watch the plane scene and it will be added to your PERSISTENT file and then show on the count for any save file on the phone.

The Companion Guide is being updated at the moment to cover these new things by yankeeInKy, the original author Bantry, and a little help from SiJa.
Once the next update is out, a new version will be released shortly after to give you up to date help, hints, and tips.

With regard to High Sperm Samples, you need to talk with one of the nurses in the medical centre and she tells you how to get these.
Or... read the Companion Guide which will tell you about how you get them.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes