Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Can you tell me if to get Desire to return the favor I have to go and see her immediately after dreaming of her or if she is indifferent

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Tysm SiJa, btw, i played against all now Strip Poker and won, by giving back their Dresses, only for a later Favor?
Ah, and when i can grab that Favor from them and in which Form?
Hehe what would be awesome, would be a Hotel Shop with a nice Lady in it, instead of the Phoneshop, i mean ok its a Game, but in all Hotels i was by now in Vacation, they got a Souvenir Shop or a Boutique.
Sure many would like that as addition to the Game.
Tysm

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Tysm SiJa, btw, i played against all now Strip Poker and won, by giving back their Dresses, only for a later Favor?
Ah, and when i can grab that Favor from them and in which Form?
Hehe what would be awesome, would be a Hotel Shop with a nice Lady in it, instead of the Phoneshop, i mean ok its a Game, but in all Hotels i was by now in Vacation, they got a Souvenir Shop or a Boutique.
Sure many would like that as addition to the Game.
Tysm
Giving a girl back her clothes at the end of poker for later favour adds favour to the girl's stats.
This can be useful later for things like getting the girl to change into something sexier.

I agree with you a shop or supermarket would be a great addition to the game.
Another location for things to happen, and another way to buy things as well as the app.

It may get added sometime in the future... who knows ?? :unsure:

Reactions: AlecVentrue

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
There are plans for Mia in place. Plans that involve the lab, just not for the next release. It's just too much to fit into 0.3.0.
She will show up. I have spend too much time creating her.
Thats very nice to hear! I like her cute face! But let me take the chance to remind everyone of Annabelle, is there a chance that she is not leaving the plane somewhere and just takes the flight to the island together with Amy? Maybe Amy could offer her the other side of her bed, and might enjoy to shower together with her as Amy enjoys it with Alice :p just a secret dream i had recently :sleep::LOL: Annabelle.jpg

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Heh, who is this Mia, all talking from, in the Girls List to invite to the Isle is no Mia?
What about some Russian Girl or some very Dominante Lady? :D

• Angry
Reactions: Bantry

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thats very nice to hear! I like her cute face! But let me take the chance to remind everyone of Annabelle, is there a chance that she is not leaving the plane somewhere and just takes the flight to the island together with Amy? Maybe Amy could offer her the other side of her bed, and might enjoy to shower together with her as Amy enjoys it with Alice :p just a secret dream i had recently :sleep::LOL: View attachment 1056764
I hear a Patreon vote coming up, Mia or Annabelle. Or not. By his comments it seems Darkhound spent way more time on Mia, so this may be a no-brainer. He is not going to waste that effort.

Blodgharm

Dec 1, 2017
Hello everyone, i just have a big problem in game, i can't obtain the access to the sauna and its events, how can i unlock it?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone, i just have a big problem in game, i can't obtain the access to the sauna and its events, how can i unlock it?
Need to complete a certain scene/event/achievement with Faye to get access to the sauna.
Maybe spend some time with Faye in the Gym ;)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am sure that darkhound1 is a very busy person trying very hard to provide us with another high quality update to this game and that is why it has taken 4 months and counting to get it to us among probably other reasons as well. ;) Just really looking forward to get the next installment on Holiday Island.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hi guys, new to this forum, but I like darkhound's art, so i thought i'd register. Question, will Hentai be added as a character in Holiday Island (and if yes, does she have measurements?)? I'd love to see Faye dethroned for once, plus she looks gorgeous. Thank you.
Omg please no ugly Manga Cakefaces, it would ruin that wonderful Realistic Looking Game :sick:(n)
Darkhound i hope you stay that Way of Realistic Beautys. They look like Godess, at the end we wanna see Human Woman and not Cartoon Balloon Females!
Thx 10000000000 to Darkhound for Holiday Island (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Omg please no ugly Manga Cakefaces, it would ruin that wonderful Realistic Looking Game :sick:(n)
Darkhound i hope you stay that Way of Realistic Beautys. They look like Godess, at the end we wanna see Human Woman and not Cartoon Balloon Females!
Thx 10000000000 to Darkhound for Holiday Island (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
You needed to keep reading down the thread and you would have found out it's not about Hentai style characters.
Maybe before posting... it could be an idea you read the rest of the tread to get up to date before passing comment ??
:unsure:

:ROFLMAO:
This is not about a Hentai style character.
Darkhound created a character called Hentai back in 2014, which is on his page.

Reactions: Yorky 69

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I hear a Patreon vote coming up, Mia or Annabelle. Or not. By his comments it seems Darkhound spent way more time on Mia, so this may be a no-brainer. He is not going to waste that effort.
Annabelle is DuckSwim's girl. He was so kind and let me use her for the plane scene.
As I said, I already have plans for Mia. She will be someone showing up in the lab and later in another new location.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Annabelle is DuckSwim's girl. He was so kind and let me use her for the plane scene.
As I said, I already have plans for Mia. She will be someone showing up in the lab and later in another new location.
'another new location'. I am conflicted. While that is good in general it also steals time off the lab work. We will have to trust you will find the right balance.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Going out on a limb here and assuming you have the ability to read. Try the Companion Guide that offers a few different ways to breeze through poker and guarantee you win against any girl.
"assuming you have the ability to read" Come on... you don't have to be a dick about it. I just don't like this part of the game and I want an effortless way to go through it. But bitching about other people wanting to cheat is just lame.

Anyways, for anyone interested, the cheats are these: Open the console Shift+o
To change how good a girl is at poker: name.poker_skill=(0-3)
To know who will win at poker before each hand: g_cheats_enabled = True
To automatically win the round: g_poker_game.winner = 0 (Beware: This cheat breaks the cheat above it)

• Angry
Reactions: Ripe and Aereon1104
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes