Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
But bitching about other people wanting to cheat is just lame.
Not bitching about people wanting to 'cheat' the game or even trying to find a way to speed up parts of the game they don't like. But, in the 1,000+ pages of the this thread, the question about 'cheating' poker has been answered eleventy-billion times already. That's why the information was included in the first FAQ and first version of the Guide that came out around game v0.1.2.0. What's 'LAME' is people too lazy to use the thread's search function and/or look for the answer in the available tools.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Not bitching about people wanting to 'cheat' the game or even trying to find a way to speed up parts of the game they don't like. But, in the 1,000+ pages of the this thread, the question about 'cheating' poker has been answered eleventy-billion times already. That's why the information was included in the first FAQ and first version of the Guide that came out around game v0.1.2.0. What's 'LAME' is people too lazy to use the thread's search function and/or look for the answer in the available tools.
Yeah... right. I'm gonna search through 1k pages. Bro, no point arguing with you. I'm gonna do us both a favor and block you.

Daze999

Jun 24, 2018
Hi everyone, can you please tell me the location of the name of the scenes? e.g. %girl%_arrival. Thanks a lot.
I'm assuming you're asking how to trigger these in game?

Look at the achievements section for each girl in your phone. If you hover your mouse over the images you'll get a hint of where a scene takes place. In addition, the scenes are grouped by location. If you see a question mark by a gym scene, odds are it's also a gym scene.

A girl's arrival is a type of event. After you've invited a girl to the island by speaking to the receptionist, you'll have to wait until the next day when she gets there.

To trigger, travel to or from your room. If nothing happens, let half an hour pass, and try again. This is also a way to trigger girl's shower scenes. But arrivals are easy to trigger. As long as you go back to your room at some point after inviting a girl, they'll activate.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Of course.
They are 2 links to cheats in the OP and a link to the companion mod.
Heh, I just save scum the poker games. Saves me tons of headaches dealing with those omnipotent 3 star players. Eeesh, perfect prediction on one hand using x-ray glasses or some shit and then a complete window licker on the next.

Reactions: joethebeast

Brett Bumser

Feb 16, 2021
I'm assuming you're asking how to trigger these in game?

Look at the achievements section for each girl in your phone. If you hover your mouse over the images you'll get a hint of where a scene takes place. In addition, the scenes are grouped by location. If you see a question mark by a gym scene, odds are it's also a gym scene.

A girl's arrival is a type of event. After you've invited a girl to the island by speaking to the receptionist, you'll have to wait until the next day when she gets there.

To trigger, travel to or from your room. If nothing happens, let half an hour pass, and try again. This is also a way to trigger girl's shower scenes. But arrivals are easy to trigger. As long as you go back to your room at some point after inviting a girl, they'll activate.
Thanks for that but I am looking for something else. For example: The arrival scene for Amy is called amy_arrival. Is there an uncompiled file where this string and all others are included?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for that but I am looking for something else. For example: The arrival scene for Amy is called amy_arrival. Is there an uncompiled file where this string and all others are included?
No. do not know of an uncompiled file with all the game names of each Event/Scene/Appointment.
Not something a user would need to have?

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
Unlike some of the others, I'm not going to whine, complain, ask for saves, or cheats. I found myself starting new games recently, so I can enjoy the flight scene with many of the girls.

A simple thank you to darkhound for creating this masterpiece & I'm looking forward to the release of 3.0. Cheers!

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
If you've already DEcompiled the files, you know what's in them. I also would guess someone who can use UnRen (or similar) is capable of using Notepad++ (or similar), and Agent Ransack (or similar).

But WHEN you bork your game hammering on events you can't/SHOULDN'T have seen yet, be prepared for the lack of assistance from this forum.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes