• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Time for a Music and Models break.
Things are a little crazy around here...

:cool:

• Love
Reactions: junior366

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I could change the music style if you'd like ??
Maybe some Trance, Deep House, Chill, Drum n Bass, Electro-Pop, Techno, Rap, RnB...
Or maybe you and Faye want something more romantic...

;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I state that I had read the game guide, but I did not understand if it was recommended for playing the game or just to see the scene. Thank you
Recommanded for the the improved plane scene (and alternate arrival) but it will have no impact on gameplay.
Anyways, whoever is your plane girl you will always be able to unlock the other girls when they get a plane/arrival upgrade (just start a new game, unlock scene, load your current save).
These events are permanent (unlock once for all the saves).

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Maybe some Trance, Deep House, Chill, Drum n Bass, Electro-Pop, Techno, Rap, RnB...

;)
Good stuff, and the young ladies are smokin' as always! The Beach Boys were among the first 8-tracks I had (yes, I'm that damn old)!

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy and SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

;)
Ok prepare to roast me. I can't believe I'm gonna do this. This is for Faye. Damn you junior366 SiJa

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So i ask me, what´s wrong with Alice, her Love to me was by 100, 2 Days later we r at the Beach, i try to cuddle with her Breasts and she gets crazy: Naaa stop that, what ya do! Lol, we had already Sex in her Room and than that?
It makes you feel really pissed off. Wooo look Alice is makes Fun of me, stupid Bitch. Na i am done with her, kicked her off the Island.
I see no Way to get her as my Lover.
Maybe you know how to tame the little Sl.....?

Thx everyone

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So i ask me, what´s wrong with Alice, her Love to me was by 100, 2 Days later we r at the Beach, i try to cuddle with her Breasts and she gets crazy: Naaa stop that, what ya do! Lol, we had already Sex in her Room and than that?
It makes you feel really pissed off. Wooo look Alice is makes Fun of me, stupid Bitch. Na i am done with her, kicked her off the Island.
I see no Way to get her as my Lover.
Maybe you know how to tame the little Sl.....?

Thx everyone
You do know that EVERY girl's stat levels go down. Just because you had then set to 100 once doesn't mean they stayed there. Now maybe you 'cheated' the levels with the Companion Mod somewhere in the middle of the scene, but that doesn't mean the game hadn't checked her stat levels prior to that point. You want a girl to maintain stat levels in your 'relationship' with her? Just like real life it takes work and effort on your part. That's why you can hug, kiss, give gifts, etc.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, no i didnt cheat with Alice! I gave her Gifts, talked normal with her Interests and Compliments until her Love was by 100 and Attraction too 100.
One Question, how long i have to work Natasha, until she comes at Night in my Bedroom?
Thx

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes