yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Question for yankeeInKy, SiJa, Bantry and others - Is the Fan Fiction Island-verse DURING the game, or LATER?

Asking for a friend :sneaky:[/QUOTE
LOL!! Why you get all deep and shit. I do like that about you though Zen. I don't know I just write. I will leave that to your imagination ;) After Bantry reply I guess the game world is still on.

Last edited:

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
For Yumiko, 100% what SiJa said.

For Yvette [ "HUSSY!!!" // "Dammit Renee be quiet for a sec!" ]
Those are the blue nightwear ones, I think? Night visit until you catch her in that outfit. Once you GET that first sext, Night Visit again to catch her in the blue a 2nd time (but you need high lust or high love; can't remember which).
[ "And HOW do you know THAT???" // "..." Awww crap. ]
The Yvette ones worked perfectly, thank you.

Yumiko, however, is still a problem. To clarify, I need her SECOND last call scene, the one that says: "Last call from Yumiko at the bar. She tells how she met Joy." Staring at her cleavage just replays the first scene again. What do I need to do differently?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The Yvette ones worked perfectly, thank you.

Yumiko, however, is still a problem. To clarify, I need her SECOND last call scene, the one that says: "Last call from Yumiko at the bar. She tells how she met Joy." Staring at her cleavage just replays the first scene again. What do I need to do differently?
The Guide, The Guide, The Guide, The Guide ...

Guide.JPG

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Question for yankeeInKy, SiJa, Bantry and others - Is the Fan Fiction Island-verse DURING the game, or LATER?

Asking for a friend :sneaky:
I always wrote under the idea of the game going on around the Fan Fiction. But don't let that stop you from writing the story of 'Zen and Renée', life after the Island. We all know you two plan to leave the Island; join the circus and she'll have an awesome knife throwing act.

5504523_orig.jpg

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I always wrote under the idea of the game going on around the Fan Fiction. But don't let that stop you from writing the story of 'Zen and Renée', life after the Island. We all know you two plan to leave the Island; join the circus and she'll have an awesome knife throwing act.

View attachment 1065313
I can see the first story title now. A target named Zen. I like it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020

View attachment 1065313
I've read reviews that the game has no story and I wonder: does it need it?, is it really necessary?
The game is a great story generator.
I think that is precisely the charm of HI. You have all the tools to create your own story and a ton of events to inspire you.

Reactions: junior366

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I've read reviews that the game has no story and I wonder: does it need it?, is it really necessary?
The game is a great story generator.
I think that is precisely the charm of HI. You have all the tools to create your own story and a ton of events to inspire you.
I think that is a bit off. The general population does not know where this is heading, the story is still evolving. There is sure to be some new pointers for the story when the lab becomes avaialble. But maybe even Darkhound does not know 100% what the future storylines will bring.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Can I play this game on joi Play
Not used it myself... as I use the actual android version of the game... but from what I know of Joi Play, yes, you can use Joi Play to play the game.

As for how you install it and run it through Joi Play?
That is something I have no experience with, so can not help with that.
:)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes