Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
This thread:
100 pages of new questions
200 pages of repeated questions
800 pages of people whining and bitching about repeated questions.

You want to keep the thread clean? Do your part. Hypocrites.
Allow me a correction, because I read the whole thread when I found this game.

800 pages of repeated questions (on some pages the same question was solved and still several people asked the same question again)
"How do I get the sauna?" "Why can't I upload Amy's stats?" "Why doesn't the mod work for me?" "Why doesn't Desiré greet me at night in her blue nightgown?"

800 pages complaining of repeated questions recommending to use the search. The first few times you will be happy to help. Understand that after answering 100, you are no longer so nice.

600 pages of people who say: "Man, but they have solved it for you on this very page. Have you bothered to read?"

3 answers: By repeating the same questions over and over again, what you get is that the search returns more results and it is more difficult to find a solution.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Let's try to remember what this thread is...

A place for people to come and play the game which has gained their interest.
A place that if you are having problems to get help and advice.
To interact with the Sole creator... Darkhound1.
To get bug fixes etc...
To share your opinions about the game as a whole, or certain parts.

This thread also has a fan community that adds to the above with FanFiction, FanArt, etc...

People will come asking the same questions that have been asked and answered a million times... and will be asked a million times more.

How about helping people with questions? point them to the guide or a post that answers it (they may actually not know how to use the search), or even a simple quick answer?

All people are different and have their own likes and dislikes.
Some parts of the game some people will not like... and that is fine.
This is partly why the Island has a large number of girls, to give something for everyone's taste.

However...

The "full save plz", "how can I cheat to see all the stuff without playing the game" sort of questions do not deserve help or advise, it's a game... if you can not be bothered to play the game in any part... then maybe you should find your entertainment elsewhere.

:)

Last edited:

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
Let's try to remember what this thread is...

A place for people to come and play the game which has gained their interest.
A place that if you are having problems to get help and advice.
To interact with the Sole creator... Darkhound1.
To get bug fixes etc...
To share your opinions about the game as a whole, or certain parts.

This thread also has a fan community that adds to the above with FanFiction, FanArt, etc...

People will come asking the same questions that have been asked and answered a million times... and will be asked a million times more.

How about helping people with questions? point them to the guide or a post that answers it (they may actually not know how to use the search), or even a simple quick answer?

All people are different and have their own likes and dislikes.
Some parts of the game some people will not like... and that is fine.
This is partly why the Island has a large number of girls, to give something for everyone's taste.

However...

The "full save plz", "how can I cheat to see all the stuff without playing the game" sort of questions do not deserve help or advise, it's a game... if you can not be bothered to play the game in any part... then maybe you should find your entertainment elsewhere.

It is true. I have forgotten the 1000 pages of "complete save" "I have lost my 2 saves, please save complete" (The "please" is if there is luck) :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I know how to play European Poker, fine, but what i dont really see trough is, as Example i got my 2? Cards, ok and which ones are the Cards of Amy? Those in the Middle or on the Top?
Thx

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I know how to play European Poker, fine, but what i dont really see trough is, as Example i got my 2? Cards, ok and which ones are the Cards of Amy? Those in the Middle or on the Top?
Thx
Yes, this is Texas hold 'em style poker which is different from European poker.

You have the two at the bottom, and in your example, Amy has the top two cards at the top that you can not see.
You share the middle cards or "community cards" in the middle to use with your two cards to get the best hand.

Have a look online for "Texas Hold'em Poker" which will probably better explain it more than I can

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Thx
Top cards are the girl your playing against cards. Middle cards are the dealers.

Reactions: junior366

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
A wall of rainbow colored text
Now I feel like I've been shat on by a unicorn. :ROFLMAO:

Were the girls wielding the Guide above their heads in an attempt to beat back those seeking information?
Each time I had a question, I did feel the need to preface it by "don't beat me, I read the guide", so ... pretty much, yes.
Except it's not a horde of hot horny girls, but a dude with a tinfoil hat.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Now I feel like I've been shat on by a unicorn. :ROFLMAO:

Each time I had a question, I did feel the need to preface it by "don't beat me, I read the guide", so ... pretty much, yes.
Except it's not a horde of hot horny girls, but a dude with a tinfoil hat.
You should've known him before he had the hat. It's not to protect him, it's to protect the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and Kiskocya

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I like the game, so you can choose which girls look like
Yes, you can choose which girls you want to interact with and find more about, and which ones are not to your liking and don't interact with... or even further into the game not have on the island.

Also choose what you want to do, being a sandbox game you can pick which scene/event/appointment you want to go for next, which makes it different from a VN game.

Reactions: Aereon1104

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Found this not too long ago and have been plugging away at it, but I did have one question that neither walkthroughs nor searching could answer, and I'm hoping somebody here can:

The "Special Actions" (flashing breasts/groping) for each girl have a particular number of possible images based on outfit. Being a completionist, I've been getting them all, but Aly's says 16 of 18, suggesting two are missing and I don't know where they could be. I've gotten both actions on all three swimsuits, all three dresses, and both reception outfits, for a total of 16 images. She can't be assigned as a nurse, as far as I can tell, and I'm unaware of any unique extra outfits like Amy has. Does anybody know what I'm missing and how to get them?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Found this not too long ago and have been plugging away at it, but I did have one question that neither walkthroughs nor searching could answer, and I'm hoping somebody here can:

The "Special Actions" (flashing breasts/groping) for each girl have a particular number of possible images based on outfit. Being a completionist, I've been getting them all, but Aly's says 16 of 18, suggesting two are missing and I don't know where they could be. I've gotten both actions on all three swimsuits, all three dresses, and both reception outfits, for a total of 16 images. She can't be assigned as a nurse, as far as I can tell, and I'm unaware of any unique extra outfits like Amy has. Does anybody know what I'm missing and how to get them?
It might be her special outfit you get for her to play HotShots... try seeing if she can wear it outside of that game.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
It might be her special outfit you get for her to play HotShots... try seeing if she can wear it outside of that game.
Yeah, that was it. Thank you. It's weird that hers is the only HotShots outfit you can do that with, though.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes