zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Usually patrons don't post patron only news.
To add to that, if you can see it on then Darkhound intended it to be public. If not, nobody except Darkhound himself has any business posting the content here or anywhere else. I know, it is the Internet and it is full of heroes (aka robbers) that deprive devs of the fruits of their labor. But let us not encourage that here and don't ask for it.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
To add to that, if you can see it on then Darkhound intended it to be public. If not, nobody except Darkhound himself has any business posting the content here or anywhere else. I know, it is the Internet and it is full of heroes (aka robbers) that deprive devs of the fruits of their labor. But let us not encourage that here and don't ask for it.
Agree to disagree on the bold part.
A patron can do whatever he wants with his patron rewards.
Darkhound's patrons just happen to not post their rewards.
This is a pirate site.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Agree to disagree on the bold part.
A patron can do whatever he wants with his patron rewards.
Darkhound's patrons just happen to not post their rewards.
This is a pirate site.
Comment to the bold text: that is the reality, espcially on a pirate site, and who is going to stop them? But legally it is wrong and Darkhound holds the rights to his product. And as you remark his patrons seem to recognize that. So there is still honour among thieves.

Reactions: cookie jar

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
If its an open post in Patreon then they will be copied across, but a Patreon member level post is for the members who pay for that bonus as well as supporting the continued development of this game.

Yes, this is a pirate site, and people can make their own choice if they want to post them... if they have access to them, but will not be looked at in a good light by other supporters and the Developer.

Also, they will be in the game which you get access to eventually, as they are just previews of development to show supporters what's happening.
I would say be patient and wait, but lots of people on here can not do a simple thing like that :rolleyes:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Comment to the bold text: that is the reality, espcially on a pirate site, and who is going to stop them? But legally it is wrong and Darkhound holds the rights to his product. And as you remark his patrons seem to recognize that. So there is still honour among thieves.
Legally wrong ? Not sure unless it is copyrighted and enforced. Then again, I'm not expert on the subject.
At best Darkhound can ask a mod to remove the patron only posts.

Nov 17, 2018
Hey I'm not saying that i support making the patreon only post public. Im just saying its quite unusual for such a popular game to not have it's post revealed. Games like being a DIK, CoBD have their post up here within hours. Holiday is my favorite sandbox game so I am a bit curious, sry if I am doing anything wrong

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hey I'm not saying that i support making the patreon only post public. Im just saying its quite unusual for such a popular game to not have it's post revealed. Games like being a DIK, CoBD have their post up here within hours. Holiday is my favorite sandbox game so I am a bit curious, sry if I am doing anything wrong
Nothing wrong with your question, and is a good question to ask and talk about.
Posts like that are left up to the one Developer, Darkhound, to decide if he wants to put them on here as well as on Patreon.
And supporters follow this.
He is an active member on this thread... unlike some other developers of games... but is busy with life, work, and the next very big update.

Darkhound having to post it on Patreon and here, will take time away from the more important things like making the game.

Also as I said are previews of development to show supporters what's happening, to show them their support is being used for the game and not just pocketed for personal gain.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
When Aly asked me for three ALL TIME trophies, I almost said, "No!"
Now it's three weeks later and still only 2.

EDIT: I just saw a new trophy for wanking to a girl. Just have to keep raising the flagpole for Aly! Sorry Faye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SiJa and junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Easiest way is to start on a Monday and hug and kiss her every change you get. On Weds. make her the winner of the Butt Contest. On Sat. make her the winner of the Wet T-shirt contest. 3 gold trophies in one week! You may have to create save points prior to the contests so if she isn't an original contestant, you can reload and try again.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ah, ah, ah, Bantry.
You neglected the words ALL TIME. That means she has to have won the contest more times than any other girl, not just for the week.
Luckily, I've been spreading out the victories, so she only needed 2 wins.

I think a cool addition would be to have each girl get an achievement for winning each contest.
This would mean that to get all the achievements,you would have to get every girl to win the Butt and the T-shirt contest.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

EDIT: I just saw a new trophy for wanking to a girl. Just have to keep raising the flagpole for Aly! Sorry Faye.
Ah, ah, ah, Bantry.
You neglected the words ALL TIME. That means she has to have won the contest more times than any other girl, not just for the week.
Luckily, I've been spreading out the victories, so she only needed 2 wins.

I think a cool addition would be to have each girl get an achievement for winning each contest.
This would mean that to get all the achievements,you would have to get every girl to win the Butt and the T-shirt contest.
I don't remember Aly asking for 3 'All Time' trophies. She only asked me for 3 gold trophies. Then again, I could be confused, because Amy asks for 5 gold trophies.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Aly can say gold all time trophies or just gold trophies.
Just gold trophies is a LOT easier, as Bantry pointed out.

Still, I'm a man who will sacrifice for a girl with huge tits and I finally got them for her!

Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Guys!

i have a problem with faye
following the guide I should be able to unlock the shower in the gym after having trained it
love is at its best, but in the end she goes to shower alone

How should I do?

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes