Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Guys I have a problem!
Quest: Unravel Mercedes' and Miriam Secret

I wish I could see Mercedes in the gym, but to do that I have to finish the quest

But if I try to finish the secondary quest "discover the relationship between Miriam and Mercedes" the message appears
"talk to joy about Miriam and Mercedes (Will be avaiable in one of the next version)

What does it mean?

Thank you!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

I wish I could see Mercedes in the gym, but to do that I have to finish the quest

But if I try to finish the secondary quest "discover the relationship between Miriam and Mercedes" the message appears
"talk to joy about Miriam and Mercedes (Will be avaiable in one of the next version)

What does it mean?

Thank you!
If I remember correctly, you have nothing more to do than to check the Gym past 23h or even later.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

"talk to joy about Miriam and Mercedes (Will be available in one of the next version)

What does it mean?

Thank you!
so I don't have to worry about this message " (Will be available in one of the next version) "? :O
To see Mercedes in the gym you need to have completed the first two parts of the quest, and also talk with Mercedes more than once at the pool, and then as Monsieur X said visit the gym late at night.

As for the third part of the quest which says about "discover the relationship between Miriam and Mercedes" and "talk to joy about Miriam and Mercedes (Will be available in one of the next version)" that is still true and is not available yet, will come in a future update.
:)

Reactions: junior366

Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
a last question
How do I get the third part of the quest "an introduction to different aspect" to trigger?
"make use of some of the island facilities."
>> wait in your room in the morning ... "

I wait every morning, every now and then some girl comes in, but the quest does not close

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
a last question
How do I get the third part of the quest "an introduction to different aspect" to trigger?

I wait every morning, every now and then some girl comes in, but the quest does not close
This, I think, is part of the intro quests?
Different tasks come up each time for an intro quest and I have not seen that one myself yet, so can not really help you with this.

Also "make use of some of the island facilities." and "wait in your room in the morning... " kind of contradict themselves?
Maybe someone else can help you with this?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
a last question

Have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide? It has lots of hints, tips, solutions, etc. As for wait in room in the morning ... did you know that some mornings you can go bird watching? Alas, the 'Birds' are semi-naked babes doing yoga on the beach, but I suspect you won't mind. Talk to the receptionist for what days the yoga classes are held. As I started with, Read the Companion Guide, it has lots of useful information.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide? It has lots of hints, tips, solutions, etc. As for wait in room in the morning ... did you know that some mornings you can go bird watching? Alas, the 'Birds' are semi-naked babes doing yoga on the beach, but I suspect you won't mind. Talk to the receptionist for what days the yoga classes are held. As I started with, Read the Companion Guide, it has lots of useful information.
Sorry Bantry, but if this is part of the intro quests?...
You are at the beginning of the game, original room, without an upgraded room, and no balcony access. so no bird watching.
Hence why I am not sure about this quest task and a solution :unsure:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Time for a Music & Models break...
To help me get my eyesight back from lots of reading I choose this Soundgarden track.
Some nice girls to look at to help regain my eyesight...

:cool:

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes