ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No, we have both Hairstyle Liquid and Hairstyle Gel over here in the Europe zone... even have mousse, although that is more used by women.
The liquid comes in a spray bottle, gel in tubes or tubs. The one in the game is stated to be liquid and comes in a spray bottle.
But I suppose a man of your amazing looks and talents with the ladies does not need such things ;)

I find it funny how you can put the time into grabbing a screenshot and all the info for a post attempting to defend yourself, when if you had given M!do that info in the first place, none of this would have occurred :ROFLMAO:
Hey, I looked it up too. Checked the guide. If we hold it up as the gold standard for how to help players through the game, we should hold the guide TO that gold standard.

And go easy on the Browns-loving Gamecock. He's got a little Tequila in him, so he's not quite himself.

You cheeky Englishman... :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I find it funny how you can put the time into grabbing a screenshot and all the info for a post attempting to defend yourself, when if you had given M!do that info in the first place, none of this would have occurred :ROFLMAO:
I find it funny how you constantly point out the incompleteness or inaccuracy of any answer you don't agree with. As a handsome, good looking, individual, I will continue to direct players to the Guide of in game hints and even the 'Search' function of this thread. Yes, 'How to increase looks' has been answered before. Perhaps you could add a line to your signature that informs others, that you will gladly hold their hand and walk them step by step through every aspect of the game if they would only private message you. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Watching from the shadows of the Forums. Cause I'm dark and shit lol. Hello all. After the looks stuff today. I was working on the guide. SiJa ZenGarden :p Yes there is no mention of the Styling or Cream or the Shopping App. There is now. Page 24. Basically explained it as the Styling is a temporary buff to your looks. Cream I stated in the guide. Use it once a day like a vitamin, eventually you will see your looks go up. I agree with Bantry if you can't hover your mouse over the other items in the shopping app and see a info box pop up and read it or any other items in the game that has pop up information. Sorry, I don't carry a spoon on me all the time. Wellll I used to back in the day but ummm. Back to the shadows now. ;)

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Watching from the shadows of the Forums. Cause I'm dark and shit lol. Hello all. After the looks stuff today. I was working on the guide. SiJa ZenGarden :p Yes there is not mention of the Styling or Cream or the Shopping App. There is now. Page 24. Basically explained it as the Styling is a temporary buff to your looks. Cream I stated in the guide. Use it once a day like a vitamin, you will see your looks go up. I agree with Bantry if you can't hover your mouse over the other items in the shopping app and see a info box pop up and read it or any other item that has pop up information. Sorry, I don't carry a spoon on me all the time. Wellll I used to back in the day but ummm. Back to the shadows now ;)
I bet you're glad that spoon can't talk...:devilish:

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I hope we can see some more payoffs for winning at poker soon. It kinda sucks to win and just have the girls walk away. And more with Aly overall!

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah there are some good ones but I'm thinking Alice, Aly, Kimiko, Jessica. I hate just giving them back their clothes all the time.
Well, darkhound1 can't update all of them at once, and he currently has his hands full with a certain lab, he tries to update the girls poker game perks slowly but surely. I have not seen Kimiko, I think you mean Yukimo!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
From my FAQ:
To increase your looks, you must apply beauty cream. Using the hair style gel, will get you a temporary increase. If you don't shower, your looks can go down. Looks is used to impress Jennifer and Yumiko at last call at the nightbar. Jennifer will take off her top to tell you a sexy story, and Yumiko will reveal her breasts and have a drink with you.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
From my FAQ:
To increase your looks, you must apply beauty cream. Using the hair style gel, will get you a temporary increase. If you don't shower, your looks can go down. Looks is used to impress Jennifer and Yumiko at last call at the nightbar. Jennifer will take off her top to tell you a sexy story, and Yumiko will reveal her breasts and have a drink with you.
Not to knit pick. the yellow shower icon doesn't effect anything but you push it to orange shower icon..aka you stink. Your charm is reduced.

Reactions: Puppet Master

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Well, darkhound1 can't update all of them at once, and he currently has his hands full with a certain lab, he tries to update the girls poker game perks slowly but surely. I have not seen Kimiko, I think you mean Yukimo!
Wouldn't be better poledance for everyone instead of poker?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Wouldn't be better poledance for everyone instead of poker?
Well, it all boils down to the same: work for Darkhound. And he is only one guy so there is a limit to what he can do. As for his choices what to do, I think developing a story line is preferable to standard scenes. Standard scenes require time but don't add anything fundamental.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Another Story from an island somewhere in the pacific...
(click on the image to find out more...)

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
yankeeInKy

I appreciate the nitpicking (note spelling).
How's this?
To increase your looks, you must apply beauty cream. Using the hair style gel, will get you a temporary increase. If you don't shower until the shower icon turns orange or red, your looks go down. Looks is used to impress Jennifer and Yumiko at last call at the nightbar. Jennifer will take off her top to tell you a sexy story, and Yumiko will reveal her breasts and have a drink with you.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
yankeeInKy & Puppet Master...

With regard to having showers and how each level works, I refer you to a post from the creator himself...
If you don't shower for three days and work out as well, I guess "stink" is exactly the right word :D
It has three levels and it will increase each morning (if you didn't shower the day before) and after each workout.
level 1: "It's time to take a shower."
level 2: "You smell and should really take a shower. Charm reduced."
level 3: "Being around you isn't fun any more. You're in dire need of a shower. Charm and looks reduced."

You will be able to shower in your room or in the gym (once you've done the Faye scene).
Here are some previews. Eva is already in the shower when you go there. Desire comes in while you take the shower.
View attachment 343049 View attachment 343051 View attachment 343052 View attachment 343053 View attachment 343054
Could be good info for both the Guide and the FAQ :)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes