SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Idea: Post a save in page 1
The idea would stop them asking for a save... but then starts a whole new set of requests...

" Full save needs updating to new version plz "
" When will new Fullsave be released? "
" Why can I not see **** scene with **** ?"
" How do I replay **** appointment? "
" How do I cheat to see sex with **** "

So not really fixing the issue that they want to see everything in the game without playing it.
Unfortunately to help the truly lazy requires a lot of effort on someone else's behalf, which you will get very little support or praise for from the people who want it... hence why not a save posted on page 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
The idea would stop them asking for a save... but then starts a whole new set of requests...

" Full save needs updating to new version plz "
" When will new Fullsave be released? "
" Why can I not see **** scene with **** ?"
" How do I replay **** appointment? "
" How do I cheat to see sex with **** "

So not really fixing the issue that they want to see everything in the game without playing it.
Unfortunately to help the truly lazy requires a lot of effort on someone else's behalf, which you will get very little support or praise for... hence why not a save posted one on page 1.
I dont get why that kind of people just browse the files (not all, just lazy ones like me), i do that will all the renpy/rpgm games

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I dont get why that kind of people just browse the files (not all, just lazy ones like me), i do that will all the renpy/rpgm games
Yes... I do the same as you with certain other games, especially some VN games (with bad storylines) or as some of us call them "Mindless click, click, click" games, where I am more interested in the images and the DAZ skills of a creator than the game.

But to do that with Holiday Island requires a certain extra bit of software, knowing how to use it, and a little time and effort... which these kinds of lazy people do not have.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
It's funny because 16 is the number of times this user has asked this before as well... starting in Nov 2018 :ROFLMAO:
Yes, it is :ROFLMAO:. And if I remember correctly, this already was number 18 or 19 now. There was sort of a general save-request-fest between October 7 and 10 last year when virtually everyone asked for a save, including that user. You can guess that that was right after the last release. Oh! By the way: does anyone know when the next release is due? ;););)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and junior366

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I have a "How do I...?" question <puts on flak jacket>:

How do I get the initial "Amy arm wrestling event" to trigger? I'm 34 game days in, and in the middle of the "Amy massages" sub-quest (completed massages 1 & 2, haven't completed "really unforgettable" massage #3 yet); her current stats are Affection=75/Love=50/Lust=100 (all achieved w/o cheating). I have a save point at 21:30hrs on Thursday; I “wait 30 minutes at this location” then go to the bar, and Amy (in her skimpy eveningwear) and Jennifer are the only ones there (not counting Mercedes), but they are just standing there, NOT talking. I have reloaded the save and gone to every possible location before “wait(ing) 30 minutes at this location”, looked at my phone before “waiting”, and even gone to reception and groped the receptionist in lieu of “waiting” to get to 22:00hrs, all without success.

Lest anyone think I haven't done my due diligence, I have looked for a solution by:

i) Mouse-hovering over the Event box on my phone, read the Trigger and Requirements, and everything seems good to go;
ii) Reading the Guide (867525_Guide_v0.2.3.0.pdf) page 82, and following the instructions (without success);
iii) Reading the FAQ (689753_Holiday_Island_FAQ.txt) #54E, and following the instructions (without success);
iv) Searching this thread (https://f95zone.to/search/111859672/?q=arm+wrestle&t=post&c[thread]=3782&o=relevance), but didn’t find anything that helped.

Am I missing something? Is there additional information I should provide so that a subject matter expert can give me some guidance? I get that this is a “random” occurrence, but the whole different locations/phone looking thing should re-roll the dice on the random aspect of the event, so if I do that enough times it should trigger - unless I am missing some requirement. I played the game previously for about 75-80 game days before my previous computer crashed, and was never able to get it to trigger then, either.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have you tried other days that Jennifer is working? It is a random occurrence, so you may have to try Tuesday, Saturday, etc.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Is Alice on the island?
Have you gotten Amy the orange flower?
The quest was reordered a bit so that you had to do it more in order.
For me, I had sent Amy away to get her Joy boobs, then brought her back, and slept with her, all before completing the flower or the Copper Dress parts of the quest. I think that you have to get Amy the flower before you get to arm wrestle.

Reactions: MarsUltor

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Have you tried other days that Jennifer is working? It is a random occurrence, so you may have to try Tuesday, Saturday, etc.
Honestly, I have not. I have only focused on it this "game" day (Thursday; 34th game day for me), mostly because I've either been focused on other achievements (I try to balance achievement hunting with just enjoying the flow of the game) or it just hasn't been on my radar. I thought, after "in game" dinner time that I would shoot for it today, and it happened that after my 21:30 save and advancing forward 30 minutes that when I mouse-hovered over the bar, I saw that Amy was the only one there, and I knew that she was wearing her skimpy eveningwear, so I just assumed I would be able to make it happen. I will move on with the game and continue to try on the other evenings that Jennifer is the bartender. It's definitely on my radar now, but I'll keep making progress regardless, and trust that it will happen sooner or later. Thanks!

Reactions: Puppet Master

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Is Alice on the island?
Have you gotten Amy the orange flower?
The quest was reordered a bit so that you had to do it more in order.
For me, I had sent Amy away to get her Joy boobs, then brought her back, and slept with her, all before completing the flower or the Copper Dress parts of the quest. I think that you have to get Amy the flower before you get to arm wrestle.
Alice is on the island (she is the late receptionist that I groped in one of my attempts to trigger the event...:giggle:), I have not gotten Amy the orange flower yet, and I haven't gone through the "Amy implant removal" scenario yet. If those are implicit prerequisites, I will be patient (like I told Bantry), keep progressing (there are plenty of other things I can work on in the meantime), keep trying, and keep enjoying the game. Thanks!

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I have a strange suggestion which may not be possible, but I've been toying with it, so I thought that I'd bring it up. Realize that this suggestion would be for after 3.0, maybe far after.
I know Darkhound1 wants to do the game completely by himself, but he wants to be on the forefront creating new images and stories for the game. There are areas in the game where some of our gifted artists might help.
For instance, four girls are currently available for beach yoga. This is fine, but the other 11 girls could do beach yoga with about four renders each. The artists could submit the renders to Darkhound1 in a DM or whatever. He could write some dialogue and do the coding, and the game would feel a bit more complete with a blank space filled in. The renders done by these other artists would follow the pattern already provided by the Creator, and considered a placeholder if not up to a certain standard.
The yoga images are fairly high res as I recall, so this may not be the best area to start. However, there are other places where a template could be followed to fill in ground already covered.
Five nude images of a girl could be used for a nude posing session when a poker game is won. I love what was done for Heather and Mercedes, but couldn't something similar be done for the other girls without burdening the Developer.

Other areas:
The new butt pose option,
Dream images,
Sexts
A stare at her butt option when walking on the beach with a girl (Ivy has both options, maybe every girl could have both),
Posing in all swimwear when siting with a girl at the pool (who wouldn't love to see Yvette in her swimsuit, and skimpy bikinis)
Lacey still needs the sperm conjestion scenes,
There are still some outfits that the girls don't flash in, like Amy's 2nd nightwear.

Of course, without buy in from Darkhound1 and the other artists on this forum, this idea would be dead in the water, but let me know what you think.
Also, anyone who has already added extra dream images, send them to me and let me know how they were added. After all, the game is improved by variety and adding things to the poker and dreaming will come up the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadshot1984

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
I have a strange suggestion which may not be possible, but I've been toying with it, so I thought that I'd bring it up. Realize that this suggestion would be for after 3.0, maybe far after.
I know Darkhound1 wants to do the game completely by himself, but he wants to be on the forefront creating new images and stories for the game. There are areas in the game where some of our gifted artists might help.
For instance, four girls are currently available for beach yoga. This is fine, but the other 11 girls could do beach yoga with about four renders each. The artists could submit the renders to Darkhound1 in a DM or whatever. He could write some dialogue and do the coding, and the game would feel a bit more complete with a blank space filled in. The renders done by these other artists would follow the pattern already provided by the Creator, and considered a placeholder if not up to a certain standard.
The yoga images are fairly high res as I recall, so this may not be the best area to start. However, there are other places where a template could be followed to fill in ground already covered.
Five nude images of a girl could be used for a nude posing session when a poker game is won. I love what was done for Heather and Mercedes, but couldn't something similar be done for the other girls without burdening the Developer.

Other areas:
Dream images,
Sexts
A stare at her butt option when walking on the beach with a girl (Ivy has both options, maybe every girl could have both),
Posing in all swimwear when siting with a girl at the pool (who wouldn't love to see Yvette in her swimsuit, and skimpy bikinis)
Lacey still needs the sperm conjestion scenes,
There are still some outfits that the girls don't flash in, like Amy's 2nd nightwear.

Of course, without buy in from Darkhound1 and the other artists on this forum, this idea would be dead in the water, but let me know what you think.
Also, anyone who has already added extra dream images, send them to me and let me know how they were added. After all, the game is improved by variety and adding things to the poker and dreaming will come up the most.
I really doubt darkhound would ever accept help like that. If I recall correctly, they have a day job and this is just their hobby. Which is why updates are as intermittent as they are, and also why they don't paywall the game. They're not trying to turn this into some big production like a lot of other devs do. They do it at their own pace, to their own quality standards, in their spare time. The content will come. It just takes time because it's a hobby.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I know Darkhound1 wants to do the game completely by himself, but he wants to be at the forefront of creating new images and stories for the game. There are areas in the game where some of our gifted artists might help.
The yoga images are fairly high res as I recall, so this may not be the best area to start. However, there are other places where a template could be followed to fill in the ground already covered.

Other areas:
Dream images,
Sexts
Posing in all swimwear when sitting with a girl at the pool (who wouldn't love to see Yvette in her swimsuit and skimpy bikinis)
Lacey still needs the sperm congestion scenes,

Of course, without buy-in from Darkhound1 and the other artists on this forum, this idea would be dead in the water, but let me know what you think.
Interesting idea... but speaking for myself and not Darkhound (he may reply himself with his own explanation)...
It is very unlikely to happen.

It would require him to give out all the assets and details for all the created content to other people.
(DuckSwim and his renders of FanArt, are the only that could be considered acceptable, but he has even said they are a close likeness to the actual images)
These people doing the renders would then be part of the creative team for the game which would then need managing etc...
Granted most would be happy to do this service for free... but due to them working on the game should, to be fair, get some or a percentage of the Patreon supporters fund.

What is one person's hobby... becomes a mini business then, and brings all the issues that they can have.
Yes, content may come quicker that way, at a price of a huge amount more time, effort, and commitment being done by Darkhound.

Personally, I think it's fine as it is, and I am sure he will get around to finishing the smaller development sections soon, once this big story development has been completed.
:)

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I have a "How do I...?" question <puts on flak jacket>:

How do I get the initial "Amy arm wrestling event" to trigger? I'm 34 game days in, and in the middle of the "Amy massages" sub-quest (completed massages 1 & 2, haven't completed "really unforgettable" massage #3 yet); her current stats are Affection=75/Love=50/Lust=100 (all achieved w/o cheating). I have a save point at 21:30hrs on Thursday; I “wait 30 minutes at this location” then go to the bar, and Amy (in her skimpy eveningwear) and Jennifer are the only ones there (not counting Mercedes), but they are just standing there, NOT talking. I have reloaded the save and gone to every possible location before “wait(ing) 30 minutes at this location”, looked at my phone before “waiting”, and even gone to reception and groped the receptionist in lieu of “waiting” to get to 22:00hrs, all without success.

Lest anyone think I haven't done my due diligence, I have looked for a solution by:

i) Mouse-hovering over the Event box on my phone, read the Trigger and Requirements, and everything seems good to go;
ii) Reading the Guide (867525_Guide_v0.2.3.0.pdf) page 82, and following the instructions (without success);
iii) Reading the FAQ (689753_Holiday_Island_FAQ.txt) #54E, and following the instructions (without success);
iv) Searching this thread (https://f95zone.to/search/111859672/?q=arm+wrestle&t=post&c[thread]=3782&o=relevance), but didn’t find anything that helped.

Am I missing something? Is there additional information I should provide so that a subject matter expert can give me some guidance? I get that this is a “random” occurrence, but the whole different locations/phone looking thing should re-roll the dice on the random aspect of the event, so if I do that enough times it should trigger - unless I am missing some requirement. I played the game previously for about 75-80 game days before my previous computer crashed, and was never able to get it to trigger then, either.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
The arm-wrestling event is part of Amy's Max Love Quest.
So what you need to do is finish her massage section with the "really unforgettable" massage #3.
Then the hints in the max love quest will help you with what to do for the next section... Amy's arm-wrestling event.

Hope this helps.
:)

Viscar

Jan 28, 2021
I have a stupid question. Go ahead and laugh afterwards. What version are we on? I know he is working on a new one out whenever. I got a new tablet and it had Holiday Island on it. But playing around I notice that the gym shower is not showing up to use.

Thanks

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I have a stupid question. Go ahead and laugh afterwards. What version are we on? I know he is working on a new one out whenever. I got a new tablet and it had Holiday Island on it. But playing around I notice that the gym shower is not showing up to use.

Thanks
If you hit the about button in the main menu it will tell you which version you are running. If it says 2.3.2, then you're on the latest version.
If you don't see the gym shower, it may be because you haven't had Faye show it to you yet.
Skimpy bikini, pull ups, bet, win or lose, she'll show you the shower.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes