Selek

Aug 1, 2019
If by replays, you really mean the replays, they are in full size already.
But you probably mean the display of just the pictures that are shown on the phone when it is in landscape orientation.
A full size (window/full screen) option will be added with one of the next updates.
Excellent news! Yes, I was referring to displaying just the pictures that are shown on the phone when it is in landscape orientation.

I didn't realize there was another form of "replay", other than loading a saved game or simply re-triggering an event to repeat an event you've already experienced. Is there another way (other than loading a saved game) of re-watching a scene, including its dialogue?

Once again, thank you for a fantastic game -- the best game of this genre ever made.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Excellent news! Yes, I was referring to displaying just the pictures that are shown on the phone when it is in landscape orientation.

I didn't realize there was another form of "replay", other than loading a saved game. Is there a way (other than loading a saved game) of re-watching a scene, including its dialogue?

Once again, thank you for a fantastic game -- the best game of this genre ever made.
No offence but...are you playing on smart watch to not see the camera icon in some scenes/events/appointement ?

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
No offence but...are you playing on smart watch to not see the camera icon in some scenes/events/appointement ?
No offense taken. Wow, I'd never noticed that camera icon! That is TRULY AWESOME! Thanks for the tip!

That said, I'm still delighted to hear the horizontal phone images will be full-sized in a coming update!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No offense taken. Wow, I'd never noticed that camera icon! That is TRULY AWESOME! Thanks for the tip!

That said, I'm still delighted to hear the horizontal phone images will be full-sized in a coming update!
Yes, when Darkhound find a question, suggestion, whatever worthy he will take it into account and implementing it when he can.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just a question - on the walkthrough guide when it shows a screen of the Hotshots game it shows 0/4 for bott the player and the girl, but when I play it it only shows 0/3 - does this have to do with the companion mod?
Also just a sugestion - but I have never met a guy who was interested in all the conquests of his women so why do they always speak of their past men / boyfriends

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Also just a sugestion - but I have never met a guy who was interested in all the conquests of his women so why do they always speak of their past men / boyfriends
It's part of their lives, whether you like it or not. I've met a lot of guys who care enough about a girl that they want to know all about them, including former boyfriends.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It's part of their lives, whether you like it or not. I've met a lot of guys who care enough about a girl that they want to know all about them, including former boyfriends.
Yeah its part of their lives but they would not repeat it every time you see them that is a turn off

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Better lighting, sharper picture. No change in skin tone and now you're talking about her eyebrows to backup your argument ?
Yes eyebrow are not exactly the same. They are more defined, cleaner.
You're reaching there.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just talked with my wife a couple days ago about her high school sweetheart (some news article about old pictures or something).

Threat to me? Zero.

Talk is talk. Thoughts are free. Who do I sleep with at night? ;)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes