mcguill

May 10, 2020
Any new content with the lab girls?

Also, is there any sex scenes with Aly or the bartender girl (non asian, cant remember the name)?

Reactions: langil

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Got a crash from loading 2.3 saves. I know what is said about sharing saves on this game... but I don't feel like starting from zero. Anyone to give me a hand ? (not the wisest choice of words)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Got a crash from loading 2.3 saves. I know what is said about sharing saves on this game... but I don't feel like starting from zero. Anyone to give me a hand ? (not the wisest choice of words)
Can you provide some details from said crash?

NOTE - If you find the words "cl_nemod_data" (or similar) in the crash, you need to reinstall the mod.

Reactions: JJadams

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
Are the intimate actions like kissing/hugging supposed to pass time by 30 mins each? Was this always the case?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Are the intimate actions like kissing/hugging supposed to pass time by 30 mins each? Was this always the case?
Yes. Only some of the "Other Topics" conversations do not pass time. I think it's compliment + 1 passes no time? Might be + 2.

Reactions: goddlike

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I just went through the lab scene. I like it.
Yvette was off the island when the scenes triggered, so I wondered how it would be handled.
The dialogue about Yvette flying back was good, but maybe the lab scenes could just be restricted unless Yvette is on the island.
Also, Lacey and Heather are mentioned to be on the island when they're not.
Perhaps don't restrict the lab scenes but add a line to Yvette's dialogue, that she's not the only girl who was worried about you, and all the girls are here.
When I got out, Alice was mad because I hadn't shown up at the pool. Since all the girls were worried about me, I think that I should be forgiven, and no girl should be mad at me for missing an appointment when I'm in the hospital.
Also, why should Daniela's solution be to screw random guys, when she could sleep with the MC?
If Daniela had gene therapy, why didn't she get her vision fixed?
Just some thoughts I had.
Also, why should Daniela's solution be to screw random guys, when she could sleep with the MC?

I think it will happen later, but for now, its a complete new environment, storyline, etc, I think it could be enough work for first...:D

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
This will sound like a shitty or lame thing to say (for some ppl), but IF I would pay for a video game, I'd pay for Holiday Island before I paid for games like the much hyped Cyberpunk 2077.

Yes I know, I'm a freeloader.

• Angry
Reactions: ZagorTeNay

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I played this game about 2019 or so and back then it was something like a sandbox dating game. You could choose your girl you wanna fling with and have some content with her in different places.
Did it get some more story content or so since then? Or some other changes, do not mean "just" more girls or so?
I am not complaining at all, am just curious about the development and do not really see some clear hints in the changelogs.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.1 - development news (updated 11 of June 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.1).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.0.0.
The next main release is 0.3.1 which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.0.0 to 0.3.1.0 has:
113 additional renders, videos or sound files
0 updated renders

New features and content
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • Heather gets an event in the MC's room, where she asks to use the MC's shower --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette gets an event in her room, where she changes into her bikini --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • The new special action (pose butt) has been added for Desire, Faye, Jennifer and Yumiko --> will be part of 0.3.0.1
Minor improvements and changes
  • Changed the balancing for the hotshots to make the MC undress more --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Achievements can be displayed in full screen now --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Quick access to tasks and appointment schedule --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a crash with "Sayer char.talk is not defined" when you talk with Yvette at her room when the towel slips --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The cooldown at the lifeguard tower was also triggered when the lifeguard wasn't present --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Severe stuttering and lags on some PCs on animations using the animation player. The reason is the added "game time" timer --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/actions.rpy", line 1967, in <module> NameError: name 'l_walk_image' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 565, in <module> NameError: name 'l_inclination' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Fixed one use of i_char1 instead of i_char that lead to a crash --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Corrected some minor things (mainly typos) --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
Is the update going to break save games?
0.3.1.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:
0.3.1.0 --> no idea yet

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This will sound like a shitty or lame thing to say (for some ppl), but IF I would pay for a video game, I'd pay for Holiday Island before I paid for games like the much hyped Cyberpunk 2077.

Yes I know, I'm a freeloader.
You don't pay for Holiday Island, you pay to support the dev regardless of said dev deliver update or not, small difference :)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Amy and Aly sexting images are now available... but what about Alice? I still can't seem to get her final two images... is that still unavailable?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes