MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Yvette's really nice but she has such a disproportionate amount of content for her over everyone else, poor Renee and her nice ass body. :'(

Reactions: anonimo1

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yvette's really nice but she has such a disproportionate amount of content for her over everyone else, poor Renee and her nice ass body. :'(
Yvette is the Number One Girl as per patrons votes back in 2018.
That's why.
Her content is as huge as her boobs.
Note : Renée is the tier 3 girl with the most content. She even got a poker game update with an after sex scene.

Yvette_Heather_Amy_winner1.jpg

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
This has been the case for a long time now. I think the emphasis has been on the island development, and not so much on the characters

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This has been the case for a long time now. I think the emphasis has been on the island development, and not so much on the characters
Not really.
Lower tier girls get less content.
Tiers were "dictated" by his patrons and most of his patrons like big boobs and/or really big boobs.
Yvette, got the big boobs, the cuteness, the fun size, the whole shebang.
Translation: if your fav girl is Lacey, by example, you are out of luck or Deliza, or Renée (who is fine by my book but not a fav).

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Not really.
Lower tier girls get less content.
Tiers were "dictated" by his patrons and most of his patrons like big boobs and/or really big boobs.
Yvette, got the big boobs, the cuteness, the fun size, the whole shebang.
Translation: if your fav girl is Lacey, by example, you are out of luck or Deliza, or Renée (who is fine by my book but not a fav).
so should we expect the emphasis to continue like this? the approach I kinda like with Love and Sex is that the main story for each girl is established and largely "finished" with continuing additions. is the model here going to be on focusing on the top few girls permanently with no content added for secondaries?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
so should we expect the emphasis to continue like this? the approach I kinda like with Love and Sex is that the main story for each girl is established and largely "finished" with continuing additions. is the model here going to be on focusing on the top few girls permanently with no content added for secondaries?
And just to add to this, I think the developer needs to rethink their approach to a certain extent as this seems to be excluding the interest of other potential patreon members. If I had a preference on the secondary girls, I wouldn't be motivated to subscribe knowing that my preferences would still not be met.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I didn't said that, I said less content for the lower tier girls.
Time to time, tier 3 girls will get updated but not often.
Renée, a tier 3 girl get poker game update whereas Amy tier 1 is still with her basic poker game.
Aly and Désiré tier 2 get better hot shot games than Amy (Amy was one of the first to get the hot shot game).
Just don't expect the the same frequent update for tier as tier1/2 get.
That is how it is now.
The game is not finished and will not be as long as Darkhound like to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: zapallbugs

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
And just to add to this, I think the developer needs to rethink their approach to a certain extent as this seems to be excluding the interest of other potential patreon members. If I had a preference on the secondary girls, I wouldn't be motivated to subscribe knowing that my preferences would still not be met.
Tier 2 girls get content maybe not as much as tier 1 but they do.
See Aly, tier 2, she got a nice update in the last game release.
Eva,tier 2, got one of the best hot shot game with an after game sex scene, like Désiré did previously.

See (without taking the special girls into account).
Not even all tier 1 got the same amount of content.
The dev spreads the content as best as possible based on several factors (girls popularity, patrons preference, users feedbacks. Note about users feedback: flat chest girl, anal, futa, inscet will be ignored).

1623267387208.png
1623267407687.png
1623267431018.png
1623267452791.png
1623267475451.png

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Look at how many times this argument has been made:
Yvette has the most content because she's the most popular.
So?
I'll ask a better question: Why is popularity the determiner of which girl gets content?

Creating everything for the popular girls and nothing for the unpopular girls just makes the game unbalanced.
Plus, the vote may not be representational of what most players believe since only the highest paying patrons were allowed to vote. Moreover, taking a vote of everyone now would yield unbalanced results as players would be more likely to vote for the girls with more content. In a virtual way, Yvette sleeps her way to the top.

The tier system warns players that the game is unbalanced, and which girls to pick for maximum content.
Fine, but the tier system is not a game development tool since it serves no purpose for game design.
In my opinion this slavish devotion to what is supposedly popular should be abolished in favor of game balance.

Look how easily Delizia could get 20 more achievements:
1: Look at her boobs on beach walk (in addition to look at her butt) (1 render)
1: Yoga in Gym (4 x 3 renders)
1: Yoga in Gym with extras (3 renders)
2: Sunbed with Poses (4 x 2 renders)
1: Suntan Lotion (3 x 2 renders)
3: Pool Distractions (sitting, stretching, exiting pool) (3 x 2 x 3 renders)
1: Pool Distraction (walk by) Not a tease, excited by ogling (4 renders)
1: Play in Pool (5 x 2 renders)
1: Swimsuit Malfunction in Pool (blushes & leaves) (3 renders)
2: Watch her Shower in her Room (Caught & Successful Sneak) (3 renders for caught + 3 renders for not caught)
3: Visit (day, evening, shower) (3 renders)
2: Sexts (mast, shower) (2 renders)
1: 3 Special Sexts After Night Visit ( 3 renders for posing in her lingerie: nude butt in her comfy PJs, hot lingerie, super sexy lingerie)
(Approx. 79 renders with some new writing)

Maybe you don't think Delizia should get all the attention when Alice has been neglected or you can't play in the pool with Faye or Aly. Great! Let's see that content. The reason I use Delizia as an example is not because she lacks content, but because it would be easier to catch her up.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Tier 2 girls get content maybe not as much as tier 1 but they do.
See Aly, tier 2, she got a nice update in the last game release.
Eva,tier 2, got one of the best hot shot game with an after game sex scene, like Désiré did previously.

See (without taking the special girls into account).
Not even all tier 1 got the same amount of content.
The dev spreads the content as best as possible based on several factors (girls popularity, patrons preference, users feedbacks. Note about users feedback: flat chest girl, anal, futa, inscet will be ignored).

View attachment 1237585
View attachment 1237586
View attachment 1237588
View attachment 1237589
View attachment 1237590
Thanks, that makes sense. I really do wish they'd get some anal in for select girls but I understand if that's not the dev's thing

Reactions: Monsieur X

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
I must have missed the lingerie quest for Alice - the only scene that I don't have in her profile.

Whenever I am at the reception and ask for an appointment the boss lady is always busy.

Any chance to get that quest? For the love of god I cannot start from the beginning

Cheers

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks, that makes sense. I really do wish they'd get some anal in for select girls but I understand if that's not the dev's thing
Anal is not.
First and foremost, it's a big boobs games with vanilla sex and I'm fine with that, some are not but they don't count if it's an issue for them.
If I want to play games with anal, I play other games, which I do.
You can't have every kinks in every games :)

Reactions: xapican

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I must have missed the lingerie quest for Alice - the only scene that I don't have in her profile.

Whenever I am at the reception and ask for an appointment the boss lady is always busy.

Any chance to get that quest? For the love of god I cannot start from the beginning

Cheers
Have you read the Companion Guide? It specifically says there is a wait period between Joy's availability for meetings about Wishes and Desires. Page 77 gives specific steps to complete Alice's lingerie scene.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
For some reason I cannot start the game today. Been playing it the last 3 days, but when I try to start it today it just gives me the loading icon and never does anything. Figured a corrupted file, so I copied save file, deleted and re-downloaded. Problem remains. Are there any files outside of main folder I need to track down and delete? Tried the 3.0.1 patch and that didn't help either.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Found a Folder in AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Holiday*, made a backup and then deleted it and tried again. Still not working.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes