Thu Jun 10 07:36:21 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.07s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.20s
Loading script took 3.47s

The game don't open! Does anybody know how to solve this?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I need help! I try open the game, but this message appear in the log text:

Thu Jun 10 07:36:21 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.07s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.20s
Loading script took 3.47s

The game don't open! Does anybody know how to solve this?
Delete the 'persistent' file in both the game's "save" directory AND the global save location (C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023).

This has worked for others.

Well, no penetration. I should have said "sexy scene".
Thanks for the reminder :cry:

Oraculo

Dec 25, 2018
Delete the 'persistent' file in both the game's "save" directory AND the global save location (C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023).

This has worked for others.

Thanks for the reminder :cry:
Thanks, but I try this and don't work for me. Any another idea?

EDIT: Well, I got it! Update the drivers Geforce NVidia and reinstall the game. Works for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenGarden

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
oracle said:
Thanks, but I try this and don't work for me. Any another idea?

EDIT: Well, I got it! Update the drivers Geforce NVidia and reinstall the game. Works for me!
Damn, Holiday Island RTX, really stepping it up now.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a crunched version of this for the Android
The android version is already heavily compressed, using compression quality setting 70 on the already compressed webp images.
The game has 11.000 images, a lot of them in 2560x1440. Then there are the sound effects, the music and the UI. You can't make it reasonably smaller than 1 GB.
You can compress it to 850MB, but it will look and sound bad, even on a phone. Compared to the 1.000 MB it has now, the loss of quality compared to the small additional size reduction is not worth it.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
人物非常漂亮。這個遊戲有檔案、畫廊等嗎?
This is an english forum, so I'd suggest running your text through a translator first.
Translated text "The characters are very beautiful. Does this game have archives, galleries, etc.?"

The ingame phone has event based gallery of images you have unlocked, clicking them allow them to be viewed again.
You can use the program unren.bat to extract the images of the game as a gallery.

Reactions: DenЯ

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Yeah game is just not working for me giving the same error as some of the posts above.
Have you tried the solutions?
Fresh install.
Remove the persistent files.
Use the screen fix.
Install the Companion mod.
Update your Graphics drivers.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Here's a little fan art I cooked up... not DuckSwim level, but hopefully something that HI fans will enjoy.

I'd like to introduce you to... Yvette-ish:

Yvette-ish 01.png

Her face is a little different (still working on it, though I don't think I'll make an exact copy), I seem to have over Faye-ified her bewbs a bit (still working on that, too), and I'm still working on her skin detail quality, but I think she turned out pretty well for v1.0.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Here's a little fan art I cooked up... not DuckSwim level, but hopefully something that HI fans will enjoy.

I'd like to introduce you to... Yvette-ish:

View attachment 1239523

Her face is a little different (still working on it, though I don't think I'll make an exact copy), I seem to have over Faye-ified her bewbs a bit (still working on that, too), and I'm still working on her skin detail quality, but I think she turned out pretty well for v1.0.
Yup. Yvette gets another fan-art fan, but we Renee fans... :cry:

Self pity aside, pretty good for a first shot. Keep going! (y)

Reactions: MarsUltor

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yup. Yvette gets another fan-art fan, but we Renee fans... :cry:

Self pity aside, pretty good for a first shot. Keep going! (y)
Oh, I'm definitely a Renée fan, too! I just decided to do Yvette first (that didn't come out quite right...), because I figured out the right hair to use (that's one of the biggest challenges for me) and had figured out some of the other elements of her appearance. I would love to take a crack at Renée (there I go again...), I just need to figure out the hair.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZenGarden
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes