Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
For some reason I cannot start the game today. Been playing it the last 3 days, but when I try to start it today it just gives me the loading icon and never does anything. Figured a corrupted file, so I copied save file, deleted and re-downloaded. Problem remains. Are there any files outside of main folder I need to track down and delete? Tried the 3.0.1 patch and that didn't help either.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Found a Folder in AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Holiday*, made a backup and then deleted it and tried again. Still not working.
Delete (backup it before) the persistant file and try again. You may have to redo some girls arrival scenes.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
cheat mood ?
Are you asking if there is a Cheat mod? If so see the original post for a link to the Companion Mod.

If you are replying to my earlier post and asking if I have one installed; Yes, but when I reinstalled I tried starting without it and it still did not work.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Delete (backup it before) the persistant file and try again. You may have to redo some girls arrival scenes.
Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, that did not fix it either.

EDIT: Nevermind. I deleted the wrong file. Deleted a "Persistent" folder in AppData, which didn't help... then found one in the Saves folder within the game. That DID fix it! Thanks again for the help!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Are you asking if there is a Cheat mod? If so see the original post for a link to the Companion Mod.

If you are replying to my earlier post and asking if I have one installed; Yes, but when I reinstalled I tried starting without it and it still did not work.
No, he didn't replied to your comment. He is just a moron who apparently can't check the links in the OP or formulate a comprehensive sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: wormdogs

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, that did not fix it either.
What does the traceback.txt file says ? (file located where you installed the game).
Note, also delete the persistent file in the "game folder"/game/saves as well as in AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Holiday*
Edit : nevermind, you find out yourself.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yvette's really nice but she has such a disproportionate amount of content for her over everyone else, poor Renee and her nice ass body. :'(
Hey, Abby! Yeah, I want more Renee content as well, but darkhound1 actually delivers content, so hopefully he'll take this poor man's hopes into account someday.

Unlike some other developers, maybe?

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
This is my favorite classic game, I love the premise but I think its time for a sequel or a reboot after over 4 years of development.

Anyway, does anyone have a up to date 100% save? Even if by following the walkthrough I can't get a lot of the content, I think my game might be bugged. Thanks.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This is my favorite classic game, I love the premise but I think its time for a sequel or a reboot after over 4 years of development.

Anyway, does anyone have a up to date 100% save? Even if by following the walkthrough I can't get a lot of content, I think my game might be bugged. Thanks.
Subtle but it won't do it.
if you are missing content, check the guide in the OP and read the hints in the phone.
If by missing content you mean Amy's you probably cheated her stats (max love/max affection), I know it to be true if you do that. Maybe the breast bump with Faye, for that you must first breast bump with Ivy.

Last edited:

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Just a quick post after another massive, fresh from the start full play-through, and it was a blast as usual from Day 1 to Day 97, so many many thumbs up for our man darkhound1 (y)

One minor disappointment: Daniela is a great new favourite, the lack of action with her was a bit frustrating, can't wait to see more content in the future :love:

Reactions: MarsUltor

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I love the dark ladies in this game. The setting and the mechanics are pretty cool. The characters you choose to develop eh.

These games are for the ride so just as long as the ending is completely horrible if there is even an ending. If there are multiple simple endings with a single picture(and text) that is good. We like having a favorite.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island somewhere in the Pacific...

A Very Full Day

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes