piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
When you want to learn the measurements of the girls, you can also do that at breakfast, lunch and dinner by listening to chat and rumors. The more girls are present the more chatter there will be. If you're lucky, you will hear a conversation like the one shown below.
However, directly asking a girl as Irgendwie Irgendwo said, is the fast track. You will lose affection that way, but, that can easily be restored by talking to the girl about things that she likes.
View attachment 1334634
I didn't know that !thank you!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
When you want to learn the measurements of the girls, you can also do that at breakfast, lunch and dinner by listening to chat and rumors. The more girls are present the more chatter there will be. If you're lucky, you will hear a conversation like the one shown below.
However, directly asking a girl as Irgendwie Irgendwo said, is the fast track. You will lose affection that way, but, that can easily be restored by talking to the girl about things that she likes.
View attachment 1334634
Been playing this since nigh on the beginning and never knew this...learn something new all the time. Thanks!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Awakening...

(***disclaimer***)
(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game)

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Just as we are talking about the girls' measurements there are a few things I am wondering about.

Firstly, I assume when bust is concerned the system used in HI is the US system for bra sizes? Does anybody know?
Say, if I wanted to convert Heather's marvelous 32J to a true metric "over bust" measurement, that would roughly be 107 cm? And she would be an amazing 107-51-86 in the metric non-American rest of the world?
So bust in HI really does mean bra size? I am sure some of our US participants can tell what the proper every-day term is. I am just a curious non-native English speaker. And you never know when such knowledge will come in handy ;)

Reading The Guide I noticed that measurements are listed for every girl, including age. How are Daniela Rosario's full stats known? Did Darkhound tell? Daniela's numbers are identical to those of Desire who precedes her in the list of girls. So I was wondering whether or not that is a copy/paste issue.

The girls' ages: When I have a look in my in-game phone, the ages of the girls are largely unknown, except for Natasha, Jenny, Joy, and Sara. Is this an error? If not, where do the numbers in The Guide come from? In case they are stated in the game, why are they not listed in my phone (game day 224)?

The girls' heights: if you look at the image I posted here, you will notice that sitting at the table Eva is markedly smaller than e.g. Heather. However, Eva is actually 10 cm taller than the former. Is Heather using cushions on her chair? Or is the weight of Eva's breasts pulling her down? (poor girl! I should give her a hand or two ;)) Or look at Yvette, she is 30 cm smaller than Amy!

Finally, something irritated me today during a wet t-shirt contest. I was wondering: who shrunk Mercedes?! However I now realized that it is just due to her standing on tip toes in the one scene and Eva is not, while it is just the other way round in the second scene. Have you noticed that? The girls often stand on tip toes on Holiday Island as if no one had told them they are not wearing high heels :)

1628096582380.png

Reactions: Mr. M 11

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Just as we are talking about the girls' measurements there are a few things I am wondering about.

Firstly, I assume when bust is concerned the system used in HI is the US system for bra sizes? Does anybody know?
Say, if I wanted to convert Heather's marvelous 32J to a true metric "over bust" measurement, that would roughly be 107 cm? And she would be an amazing 107-51-86 in the metric non-American rest of the world?
So bust in HI really does mean bra size? I am sure some of our US participants can tell what the proper every-day term is. I am just a curious non-native English speaker. And you never know when such knowledge will come in handy ;)

Reading The Guide I noticed that measurements are listed for every girl, including age. How are Daniela Rosario's full stats known? Did Darkhound tell? Daniela's numbers are identical to those of Desire who precedes her in the list of girls. So I was wondering whether or not that is a copy/paste issue.

The girls' ages: When I have a look in my in-game phone, the ages of the girls are largely unknown, except for Natasha, Jenny, Joy, and Sara. Is this an error? If not, where do the numbers in The Guide come from? In case they are stated in the game, why are they not listed in my phone (game day 224)?

The girls' heights: if you look at the image I posted here, you will notice that sitting at the table Eva is markedly smaller than e.g. Heather. However, Eva is actually 10 cm taller than the former. Is Heather using cushions on her chair? Or is the weight of Eva's breasts pulling her down? (poor girl! I should give her a hand or two ;)) Or look at Yvette, she is 30 cm smaller than Amy!

Finally, something irritated me today during a wet t-shirt contest. I was wondering: who shrunk Mercedes?! However I now realized that it is just due to her standing on tip toes in the one scene and Eva is not, while it is just the other way round in the second scene. Have you noticed that? The girls often stand on tip toes on Holiday Island as if no one had told them they are not wearing high heels :)

View attachment 1335769
For Doc Rosario (and every one else) you can use the companion guide to unlock her stats.
When it comes to be sexy, girls even bare foot, stand on her toes.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
For Doc Rosario (and every one else) you can use the companion guide to unlock her stats.
I do not know what you mean, unfortunately. I know they are all listed in The Guide. And some of them I have never seen in the game.
E.g., I got to know Daniela's bust in game. However, where do all her other measurements including age come from in The Guide? They do not appear in my phone and I have finished all scenes with Daniela. Or have I not progressed far enough and I will get to know them later in the current version?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I do not know what you mean, unfortunately. I know they are all listed in The Guide. And some of them I have never seen in the game.
E.g., I got to know Daniela's bust in game. However, where do all her other measurements including age come from in The Guide? They do not appear in my phone and I have finished all scenes with Daniela. Or have I not progressed far enough and I will get to know them later in the current version?
I mean, the companion mod.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Like what Mont said. Look in the companion mod under the girls section. All the info is there.

Reactions: BDMick

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Oh! Thanks. I did not know that. I never used the companion mod. Never saw a reason to do it.
My take is that all the stats are there in internal tables for the game. You can unlock/view them with the cheat mod. But that doesn't mean they have been visible/mentioned during regular game play. Some have, some have not. I believe the phone is a record of what you have actually seen during regular game play.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Since I happen to have made a render today (random chance) with the girls, here is a height demonstration.

Penthouse copy copy.jpg

They are both wearing the same heels
They are both standing on the ground, no cheating.

Heather is 165cm, and 172cm in Heels.
Eva is 171cm, and 178cm in Heels

But that does not look like 6 cm difference.
Yet it is.

Pose and Camera angle is a lot of it, and Eva's hair does the rest to make her look a lot taller than she actually is. Scalp to Scalp and in the same pose, Eva is stilll "only" 6 cm higher than Heather.

(If any wonder where it is. They are in Tokyo, Penthouse balcony)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 1335769
You can see same thing with many other games.
Just check and you will notice that many girls are not wearing heels but the pose is like they are wearing heels.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, pretty much.

What you run into is that Daz poses come in either a high heel and flat version, but not both. Changing one to the other is not straightforward, it involves rebuilding the pose (legs usually need to move too).

It could be argued that a set of heel'ed sandals would make sense here (since they can navigate sand, which high heels cannot). But having to dig up 15+3 sets of those is not much fun.

Since the girls are used to it and fit, they could likely do the poses RL too, so it works within reason (Eva's hair make her look a lot taller than she is, scalp to scalp Mercedes is still taller in the right side picture)
I can't tell you how many times I have done a "heels" pose on a Daz character and rendered it, then removed the heels and changed the pose, but forgot to do a foot pose reset, run another render, then cursed because her feet were in "heels mode" when they should've been flat. I chalk it up to a deficiency in some Daz poses that don't have a "feet reset" built into them (I certainly can't take personal responsibility for all those fouled up renders!)...

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I can't tell you how many times I have done a "heels" pose on a Daz character and rendered it, then removed the heels and changed the pose, but forgot to do a foot pose reset, run another render, then cursed because her feet were in "heels mode" when they should've been flat. I chalk it up to a deficiency in some Daz poses that don't have a "feet reset" built into them (I certainly can't take personal responsibility for all those fouled up renders!)...
Or you forget what heels you used and the feet still look off..Yaay!!!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes