DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Nice! That is very hot.

I just wish Daz would model arms correctly when they bend. The shape of the bicep looks really weird for that pose. Obviously that's not your fault DuckSwim, you've done a great job within the constraints of the software.
Daz being Daz, yes.

But it was also intended as a quick one, not a full dress rehearsal render, so me being lazy? Also a factor :)
And being a quick one I did not save all things either ... in retrospect, unwise :oops:

But since I felt there was something to learn (I rarely do muscle poses) here is a redone version.

Still a bit unreal, but then Ivy/Ivyness are unreal and should reflect a (mild) degree of it.
Added tension to the outfit straps while at it (for a more believable look).

- Fixed version
Wall - Ivyness 07a copymf.jpg

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm back from my too-short summer holidays.
The image is a preview from the next version, where you learn some more about Miriam's background.
She will tell you a couple of stories when you take a walk on the beach with her. The possibility to take a walk on the beach with her will also be introduced in 0.3.1.
Enjoy the preview and take care,

Darkhound

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Daz being Daz, yes.

But it was also intended as a quick one, not a full dress rehearsal render, so me being lazy? Also a factor :)
And being a quick one I did not save all things either ... in retrospect, unwise :oops:

But since I felt there was something to learn (I rarely do muscle poses) here is a redone version.

Still a bit unreal, but then Ivy/Ivyness are unreal and should reflect a (mild) degree of it.

- Fixed version
View attachment 1342139
Good job, that looks better. Ivyness is extremely hot!

I appreciate you going to the trouble. Us guys who like their ladies on the more athletic side don't always get that kind of treatment. Kudos!

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018

Hello everyone,

The image is a preview from the next version, where you learn some more about Miriam's background.
She will tell you a couple of stories when you take a walk on the beach with her. The possibility to take a walk on the beach with her will also be introduced in 0.3.1.

Darkhound
BLIMEY!!! Miriam is looking amazing there. She's definitely up there with my favourites. I could see here being my absolute favourite if she had more content.

Those eyes do something primaeval to me, never mind the rest of her...

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020

Hello everyone,

Darkhound
I would not be surprised how easy she would destroy that attached dress with some little muscle flex hahaha

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Daz being Daz, yes.

- Fixed version
View attachment 1342139
Perhaps it is just me but certainly not looking at her bicep. BTW Duck - nice accent with the body chain. Not too lazy to add that sexy touch. Thank you !

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Good job, that looks better. Ivyness is extremely hot!

I appreciate you going to the trouble. Us guys who like their ladies on the more athletic side don't always get that kind of treatment. Kudos!
The learning is one of the reasons why I render.
So learning to fix it, was a natural thing to do.

On treatment, I would actually expect the future for the "general" type of girl (Fitness and up to Muscled) to look pretty decent.

There have been gains both inside the game (M&M), through guests and outside the game (ex Ivyness).

So there is by now an increasing aspect of modern and high quality that feeds the "general" type, whether with actual game content or inspiration.

Disclaimer : All imo of course. Also, wishful thinking and colored drinks may have been involved in reaching the opinion stated.

(As an aside, junior366, new Akari posted, you know where to find her)

Last edited:

mrwebmaster

Aug 13, 2020
The gameplay has become very boring
There is no order in opening sex scenes and some of them you may not be able to open at all
You have to take a long time to try and make mistakes so that you can see all the scenes
I think the game needs a major update
In order to have a story line that sees all the sexy sequences in order

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
There is no order in opening sex scenes and some of them you may not be able to open at all
You have to take a long time to try and make mistakes so that you can see all the scenes
No offense, but are you sure you commented on the right thread?

There are no 'mistakes' in this game, so I'm thinking your post is mistaken.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
My only conclusion is that you were expecting a VN type of game where everything is sequential and predictable and instead got a sandbox type of game that is neither.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes